Bringing food into MK

Most definitely. The Official policy is no food, but no one has ever said anything when we bring things in. Security checks your bags but they are looking more for weapons and such.

We always take a backpack type cooler ( top half is a regular backpack, bottom is a cooler) filled with water, juice, and some snacks. No one has ever cared. It is really nice to be able to grab out a drink for your child when they collapse from thirst and the closest line is 20 minutes long.

When we shop for a trip, we always let everyone pick out lots of snacks. Then everybody chooses snacks each day and fills their own fannypack. We just graze through the day!

Best tip I ever got: bring in a small softsided cooler packed with lunch, and put it in a locker at the entrance. Then you have lunch and still have money for dinner. (Another hint, put frozen bandanas inside the cooler if it is summer. Then when you have lunch, you can cool off too.)
Barbara

I was going thru security at Disney in late Sept 2001 and security found a 6 pack of Miller Lite in the guy next to me's bag. They did take that! Let him take in his chips and cokes, but told him the booze was a No, No! He had a choice of leaving it or taking it back to his car, he left it. (His wife was laughing at him the whole time and I could hear an "I told you so" coming!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter