• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

bringing an infant

jmpap

Earning My Ears
Hi! This is my first time writing but I have enjoyed reading comments over the last week. I will be traveling to WDW in May with my husband and 3 girls (6, 4 and 6 mos). Just wondering if there will be any rides, attractions or shows that I will be able to bring my baby on (Small world, Winnie the Pooh, etc.). We will be sticking to the MK and MGM and be taking a day to go to SeaWorld. Any suggestions for making this trip enjoyable for the baby. Thanks!!

You can take your baby on most of the the rides in fantasyland and adventureland, we went when out daughter was 11mos and she had a great time on the rides we went on. Don't forget that you can baby swap this way you can enjoy the more intense rides with your older kids and they can ride twice. As for baby rides, the TTA is very good, Buzz Lightyear, Pooh and smallworld would also be exciting for the baby.

Have a great time

Matt
CBR '92

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter