Bringing a Justice of the peace, or a Notary..

MikoZuna

Earning My Ears
So Me and My Fiance have decided that a big blown out wedding, wasnt what we were looking for.
and rather then spending 1000$ on tickets to Las Vegas we opted for Annual passes to Disney ( since we live in Tampa) Now we had looked before about having a disney wedding at the park, however the price tag was waaayyyy to high for our budget ( we just bought a house 5 months ago)

So I was wondering, and would like some thoughts, Seeing how we have a marriage license and all we need is a notary public to Officially marry us. Could we bring one to the park, and Get married ANYWHERE WE CHOOSE?
It would just be us, and mayeb a couple friends with us..
Would Disney frown on this, and throw us out of the park because we werent using their pavillion?

I would think that getting married right in front of the castle, in a 5 minute ceremony could be just as memorable as any trip to vegas for a themed wedding there!

Any thoughts from some of the Disney faithful?

Mikozuna

Not to dampen your spirits but I would be highly suprised if this was allowed. I would however call and check so I wouldn't go to the trouble and expense and then be kicked out halfway through my wedding. And who knows, maybe they will allow it.

I have spoken to a disney person about this exact matter,the person I spoke with
so "NO" they do not allow this to happen, and I would be hard pressed to find an
officiant in the area to do it with out permission.

I guess, they seem to think if they allowed this, it would be difficult to
keep it managable.

Sorry, it does seem like a great idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter