Bringing a character a gift?

My almost 3 year old wants to bring a jar of honey to Winnie the Pooh when we eat at Crystal Palace. She's been asking every day. Is that weird if she gives Pooh an unopened jar of honey when she meets him? Will he accept it?
I don't have a definitive answer for you, but maybe you could discreetly talk with a Castmember or even Pooh's handler before he gets to your table to give them a heads up......

.....and I agree with @DISNEYSQUIRRELS, your 3 year-old is adorable. Your post made me smile!

Aw, thank you for sharing such a sweet gift in the making from your three year old to Pooh, that is precious :) I hope Pooh is most appreciative :)

Really doubt the characters can accept gifts. What I would do - let your server, and his handler be aware - she gives gift, handler will 'hold' it for him, (he can't hold it), then discreetly return it to you, or the server returns it.

Really doubt the characters can accept gifts. What I would do - let your server, and his handler be aware - she gives gift, handler will 'hold' it for him, (he can't hold it), then discreetly return it to you, or the server returns it.

I would be fine with that!!

She is so sweet & she has brought this up everyday so far-I just don't want to encourage it & then have her be let down, especially with her first trip/birthday trip/first time meeting her hero Pooh lol! We are completely fine with him tossing it or discretely returning it afterwards.

Just out of curiosity, why can't the character hold the honey bottle?

I would be fine with that!!

She is so sweet & she has brought this up everyday so far-I just don't want to encourage it & then have her be let down, especially with her first trip/birthday trip/first time meeting her hero Pooh lol! We are completely fine with him tossing it or discretely returning it afterwards.

Just out of curiosity, why can't the character hold the honey bottle?

No other thought than maybe his 'paws' can not grip firmly? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter