bring strap for eye-glasses

RCF

Earning My Ears
TIP: Use strap for eye-glasses at water parks. My Husband lost his glasses on family raft ride.

... is a candidate for a Croaky! Real Croakies are the best; you can push them way back up the earpieces so they stay put, and they don't stretch out when wet.

I love my strap for my glasses. It made the Tower of Terror so much more exciting, as i could see. I got mine at the ASMo in 10/99.

Another vote for holders like Croakies that hold your glasses tight to your head. At Blizzard Beach, I had just regular glasses holders on my glasses (not Croakies, sad to say). I fell off my inner tube while going down the Lazy River. As I went under, the glasses strap had enough boyancy to float up off my head. As the string got wet, it got heavier and sunk, so my glasses sunk to the bottom.
Lesson learned: when in water, use Croakies.

OK...... Here's something I never thought about. I am so glad I saw this thread! My eyes are about 20/800. I think I will enjoy the rides more when I can see!!!!

Thanks for the post. I will be getting our family some at our local sporting goods.

Thanks!

anny:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter