Bring Back HYPERSPACE Mountain! Sept 2016 TR - NEW 3/17 COMPLETED! THE END!

Aha! Yes! I remember that ride now! Mulholland Falls or something! I knew I went on it before, but I thought I was confusing it with some other theme park as I hadn't heard of Goofy's Sky School at all and as we were riding it, I thought I had been on it before! The seats are soooo tiny on that ride. And yes I think I remember the ride vehicles being different too, hence I thought I was in a completely different theme park, but I never go to theme parks outside of Disney so I thought I just imagined it all. Thanks for clarifying!
That's crazy that one side of Jellyfish doesn't ever open! I understand energy-savings but only having a handful of people go on at a time isn't very efficient, LOL.
I totally remember there was a tortilla factory!! I was wondering what happened to it. I also remember a stall selling date shakes too. I can't remember the maliboomer or the golden gates though!

Thank you for reading! Yes! I am so jealous San Jose has one as that is where my brother in law and family live so I'm thinking I need to make a trip out there soon!
Ariel's was fine food-wise. I thought it was better than Cinderella's Royal Table in WDW because that one is seriously overpriced for the same quality of food. Still, it's about the experience more so than the food! Hope you enjoy it!

Mulholland Madness. The Maliboomer was a big thrill drop ride. http://disneyparks.wikia.com/wiki/Maliboomer My kids were old enough a little before they got rid of it and loved it. The Golden Gates was the old park entrance with the Golden Gate Bridge. I wonder what they did with that? http://www.ocweekly.com/news/california-adventures-golden-gate-bridge-no-more-6452262 Hate to think of it in a junkyard somewhere :) Good to know on the food. I will set expectations accordingly. Yes, it's all about the experience.

Great trip report, chunkymonkey. Too funny. We've done the WoC Dessert Party twice (love it!), and the first time something was missing from DS's plate (maybe the coconut thing). And he got a full second plate as well, rather than the servers just bringing him the missing item. We still talk about that :)

Did you get a chance to try Radiator Springs Racers at night? I love doing that ride at night with everything lit up in Cars Land. If you didn't, definitely add it to your to do list for your next Disneyland visit.

The pictures of your Dim Sum lunch are amazing. We loved the dumplings in China when we were there last summer (although I realize these might be a bit different). The taro dumplings were my favorite!

The Minnie character breakfast looks like a lot of fun. I've added it to my to do list for a future DL trip. Good tip on making a later reservation to get more access to the characters :)

Mulholland Madness. The Maliboomer was a big thrill drop ride. http://disneyparks.wikia.com/wiki/Maliboomer My kids were old enough a little before they got rid of it and loved it. The Golden Gates was the old park entrance with the Golden Gate Bridge. I wonder what they did with that? http://www.ocweekly.com/news/california-adventures-golden-gate-bridge-no-more-6452262 Hate to think of it in a junkyard somewhere :) Good to know on the food. I will set expectations accordingly. Yes, it's all about the experience.

Ah ok, that was the name! I don't like drops so I probably never went on the Maliboomer! (I also don't like ToT for that reason). I must have seen the old entrance to DCA at some point in the past, but I wasn't as an extensive picture taker in the past, unlike now. :)

Great trip report, chunkymonkey. Too funny. We've done the WoC Dessert Party twice (love it!), and the first time something was missing from DS's plate (maybe the coconut thing). And he got a full second plate as well, rather than the servers just bringing him the missing item. We still talk about that :)

Thank you so much! That second plate of dessert was a surprise! The WoC dessert party is such a treat...I will definitely splurge on it the next time we're there!

Did you get a chance to try Radiator Springs Racers at night? I love doing that ride at night with everything lit up in Cars Land. If you didn't, definitely add it to your to do list for your next Disneyland visit.

Unfortunately no, we did not. We usually used up our FP by late afternoon so we did not get to try it at night. Will make a priority for sure next time as so many people have recommended it. I'm sure it's amazing. Probably why I love riding BTMRR at night too!

The pictures of your Dim Sum lunch are amazing. We loved the dumplings in China when we were there last summer (although I realize these might be a bit different). The taro dumplings were my favorite!

You probably had something similar. These are Shanghainese-style dumplings but they are making it's way around the world because they are so popular. I love taro and like it even better in a dumpling! :)

The Minnie character breakfast looks like a lot of fun. I've added it to my to do list for a future DL trip. Good tip on making a later reservation to get more access to the characters :)

We had such a fun time at the Minnie breakfast. It was definitely made better because we were one of the last few people there. :)

Looks like a fun filled evening! Glad you made it to Frozen and it was good.

I rode Goofy's Sky School back when it was the other name in 2002. Ugh...I hated it and refuse to ride that Wild Mouse type roller coaster ever again!

So to continue our convo about skorts from my PTR, what brand do you wear and where do you get them?

Looks like a fun filled evening! Glad you made it to Frozen and it was good.

I rode Goofy's Sky School back when it was the other name in 2002. Ugh...I hated it and refuse to ride that Wild Mouse type roller coaster ever again!

I'm glad we got to do Frozen as it was great. Much better than the Frozen Sing-a-long in WDW, which is really just a recording of the Frozen songs...this one was performed live and just like a Broadway musical!

Goofy's Sky School wasn't what I was expecting and I probably won't do it again now that I know what it is!

So to continue our convo about skorts from my PTR, what brand do you wear and where do you get them?

I usually wear skorts by this company by Colorado Clothing. i have a few colors from them. I get them from Amazon and I have seen them at Costco too.

https://www.amazon.com/Colorado-Clothing-Womens-Everyday-Skort/dp/B00KW4GD82

I also have a few skorts from Athelta which are nice and I buy them when they are on sale from their website. I have also recently discovered Sparkle Skirts and they are great...they do not budge and are good quality, I can only wear the Hiker Chic ones though as the rest are too short. They are expensive and they have some crazy prints so I mostly stick to the solids and they are great park skorts because they have a lot of storage pockets too!

I usually wear skorts by this company by Colorado Clothing. i have a few colors from them. I get them from Amazon and I have seen them at Costco too.

https://www.amazon.com/Colorado-Clothing-Womens-Everyday-Skort/dp/B00KW4GD82

I also have a few skorts from Athelta which are nice and I buy them when they are on sale from their website. I have also recently discovered Sparkle Skirts and they are great...they do not budge and are good quality, I can only wear the Hiker Chic ones though as the rest are too short. They are expensive and they have some crazy prints so I mostly stick to the solids and they are great park skorts because they have a lot of storage pockets too!
Thank you for the info. The ones on Amazon still look a little short to me, but I do appreciate the link. They had the Athleta ones on zulily the other day but they were still a tad expensive so I did not get one, though I heard sometimes they have them at Costco. We don't have a Costco close to us though. I have looked at the Sparkle skirts and yes, they are pricey. I'm sure they are great quality though. Maybe I will invest in 1 or 2 before our trip.

Thank you for the info. The ones on Amazon still look a little short to me, but I do appreciate the link. They had the Athleta ones on zulily the other day but they were still a tad expensive so I did not get one, though I heard sometimes they have them at Costco. We don't have a Costco close to us though. I have looked at the Sparkle skirts and yes, they are pricey. I'm sure they are great quality though. Maybe I will invest in 1 or 2 before our trip.

no problem! The ones on Amazon are longer than you expect. I would not wear them if they were short. I wear an L and it rides a little lower so it's longer. The Atheleta ones are a bit more stylish and some of them have pockets which are cool, but I would get the colorado co. ones because they are cheaper and equally as comfy. I'm glad a invested in a sparkle skirt because they really do not budge and they are flattering because they have a bit of a flare. The material is very shiny though. I was thinking of just getting just the sparkle skirt "shorts" part and wear them underneath my own dresses and skirts. That may be an option.

Just read your whole TR. Loved it! We are going to DL for the first time next month.

I have to say OMG those dumplings! Not sure we have time for a 2-3 hour wait for lunch but we might try on our beach day. Dumplings are my son's fave food on the planet (pretty high on my list too)

Just read your whole TR. Loved it! We are going to DL for the first time next month.

I have to say OMG those dumplings! Not sure we have time for a 2-3 hour wait for lunch but we might try on our beach day. Dumplings are my son's fave food on the planet (pretty high on my list too)

Hi CyndiLouWho! Thanks for reading! I really should finish this TR especially since I will be going to WDW next week! I'll post a few updates before I leave.
You will have a great time at DLR! It's so compact and easy to get around, unlike WDW and it's slow bus service. We love them both though! How lucky you are to get to ride Hyperspace! I hope they keep it that way until...forever! Or at least until I get to ride it again, hehe.

The dumplings at Din Tai Fong are delicious! When we went on a weekday lunch we waited about 20 minutes. It wasn't that bad but it does get crazy crowded on the weekends. I think it's worth it though! :)

Hi CyndiLouWho! Thanks for reading! I really should finish this TR especially since I will be going to WDW next week! I'll post a few updates before I leave.
You will have a great time at DLR! It's so compact and easy to get around, unlike WDW and it's slow bus service. We love them both though! How lucky you are to get to ride Hyperspace! I hope they keep it that way until...forever! Or at least until I get to ride it again, hehe.

The dumplings at Din Tai Fong are delicious! When we went on a weekday lunch we waited about 20 minutes. It wasn't that bad but it does get crazy crowded on the weekends. I think it's worth it though! :)
Sadly the day we'd go would be a Sunday. Want to spend weekday time at DL since it will be busy spring break time.

Can't wait to read the rest of your DL TR. I'll check out your WDW TR too.

Day 8 Part 1: A Productive Morning!

We had spent the night packing up everything so that when it was check-out time we would be ready to go. Today was Early Admission at DCA so we got up early and headed straight for Radiator Springs Racers! How many times would we get to ride it? We shall see!

We also had lunch ressies that afternoon at Carthay Circle and we wanted to ride Haunted Mansion and Ghost Galaxy on the day it opened! There was a lot of park-hopping involved today so we had to time everything precisely.

I love DCA when it's so empty early in the morning. Definitely take advantage of this when you're here and staying on one of the Disney properties or one of the preferred resorts.

GBfzcpK3W9-um5sVAL7Kmc_XXGaj9qCIoWkJ4r1xv2XfkQbjGxMwYrSCKDyCkAzXiATS5SlmR5N4P6LjJcDDklg5r2iXj16KOd2DVOi9vPVmdRiq9KqTAcLS1DKlcey9e4i6hJkw74Zxa0LzwEEo8lDIuXxlhFNMi0S4bISJpj18BTYTxiDeoHYXauxZ3SwpZLAKyl1n5OYeF-vas3p9zhrnYzgJkj64x09-dRk5u5i_o4bSj-oH5JWbTmgxALqMlTkweEjpC1MQw4Xqo8ishKhgyqMYymgRqq_nk34MFOhd6IEGHDZd_FY_-gptbHqHuAsCssa5uI3kfon9fuxGFWZP84Oo87Do9PwIPqLIuGiYRy9LJRtUKutp1MflyN-5kha9DUl9eydrSzVeRtqgrghzMESIYFLdRInp7rxAciYki8yWbBys5ORHhKGKbRUQNKn2D8McHngIMAt26yXR7ZlpGBbjZdJO_TADlYW85cXqZCXsmMn4L4OtAsF02TCUwUDvYhhhuKY3rW35SaGic_xNz9GfqPXBKQYGHrck_ObTS4etxNB61nJqmkjINyEIow3TXnecmt_uOPPMDCP43VfKQgiU1J9G93PXgLmeOpbHa96sUB9nq1WtKAkfBAsmGQqSWzPfg5rEsd8xpclXY4PERc6F6tvgCbMN_gDEQLs=w775-h517-no

We barely had a line, we pretty much just walked on RSR all morning. Here's DH and my Star Wars themed outfits for today:

E1AJnJDLFQMYHY2GYK0o6KaqxKYWjQA1j7Ih9amNQ5e-hXR3TDH6sp_xTgQOrjZ1QdCkcu8LdNGRWnqNLCO1EMgLh5_-L2SqTO1OETLG6UP6GHRlEAp02jzfj9LvMS3wdwzVZ1TsYJfgirS4EShQl5LkHGyyk8awijKTlwUkkP8yZy7X7M4dSQ_pJp16KG4EG_5-4ast4QKVYtwQNv5UHEDubj4Ckph264V2rSD_TjQlgWh7XqPyGBfAX8lQCf2JRYJKVhGNf-1u70DMIBQEoM1iiCD_RtEbKOp_emmyhqt8V1HZvuSwo7hwLJHFiWs0UBCb45oIF6jwmQ99OrRSvpI9w51FYq_GfsQy9g5U0WOVR9btOBccXiwmjbLesLFwbEkaGrqQBue2ecgytaD8V9whhyKVhLq35JiyOMi3S10VJS1q0Cb9SHQTwxmZjMaUcAiEPYFx6TOBf_lc_HkxAy4mNT8dziykxa6AsXIK1fO4zwDolqoZOiJZCdaz6uKy6ZurAjBF4ae_EpCKFQUH0S67LdIL8R3cTBIS_wTUO-9GqicpVi73q6PUTHOKBNHHDf9OOARgIYkKCkCwywQ1BEW6MAJ2nknwB3sF0BU3Nthl9R08ZVtTJTVMwmbefBixfwS5IrKhReNtuf8N6C0SV9v98OP-9uvbz4datNcDhAU=w511-h638-no

BTW, everyone kept stopping DH to ask where he found his shirt! I got it at a Disney Store Outlet in NJ.

We rode RSR a total of 4 times that morning! Well, DH sat the last one out because he wanted to grab some FPs and also do Toy Story so my sister and I rode the last one by ourselves!

y25qZ2NpjWFS9oMHBEYJknP7O1E3Oa08meuhzMis6IOJUjc7vkl_-AORTiT2PMxhO6jMdinehPq3UCnaXv3P6PY87rqo45VxSAxNolTwkdGSZXcDW8JfmQNju2ivh_EXpAPq13-mQMQ-lOynz3iawuxRjGTUCnAXN91bYPXvTq7Mi78z-FW2-VFlru5AwGmkEhpNsyAgo9NJK6cgyD5STEHyj5ybKF7HlKsIslgZxfnLeoYPvV_3oMIvPPI_rbA-FbUuympjgYw2JdmtCTeZHHgBf-T-mK_dxgC93bZev_7KepcDy7YS-K2KJ-wQTaieZ8JCsKUw50stnC5z7ou1l371KOwjQe_xwyLNsQcMCI77BQFJRMnhSfM--YWx_cY4hBxylwXh05wgVI2WlvzI12TJLTf2FJeri6DcWARqp6p5wa318UcneKFZvNE_SSyMXirRng2OjByEAA8HouqhrNUWIXkEmTaUuAXxAVh_y-estPeOsLBtLbIP9W5iirqHqwulYzZ_1MWafuFevE449CJ0A_0mM1qZBrDRepx-1GMzR4lJqpicHggH0-wzF3R_z4MYG-8wB7YyREn70-E3d8s6gZrXkLbhFF1PYN01fK7_C4anxwPlgPD_T3p7xy3oPF22FxH1n5dzj9WiPri21wZyOqg1DR2c8gBrXsUNdI4=w775-h581-no

yuPNhKOmjkT8_Og-sP4sxEI7nyT2sPK4TyU4d_EBX7cYWTXbFRvPbogw1ccth_PMroEKKlJoujjgP82qmECZ2mxt6zC0oOK4UdhiUJgL1Pw_ksi4IQFxMhfrkEB6A4-5CKag0zyD2zR3g00-0OeFU6Xb2ERFv_7pnDO-nWJl0onhqxXY-L-Px2-UVr5oNS1GYFYkie9upKuWX0ynFo68DEZ_y-0YqJuW7mNmNTOa7Q8pI5ol3IpoRsDsUEbn_iTWxyZR57SgYVpmKy2gppnQ1mjQOHQpB4VhzJH1Xzx3iiOmAQ6d5IJ9Vr0dGDFEHtGZUuxxp_Y5qwfDwJOSL0DGZbw2WO2CR6EOV6x9Vc26x7QTq95Wi9logNvHWds8SHl3UtULYGCckUb3ksVAZUyqGOa1S-kQXepqoJ-DZn2qkclP_p_BQv24m4l1JyY-fRKPr7HVUNycPIMkMx17LVeKTDQoxZ-zp9-LA-iv1u_4KQdgM1rL70iTMH5CwEkOwwoHmUJ4_4pi0uFuNo_BuQGz4by3DAwTgWxDWq5jvaRGMY2RBRZGiJm7cfPqgaX2fQThzBvxclV79Cl_4Y7PothALF4ARDjGR5EdumPjT0ue2WHZpVS9HKN3dQ=w800-h533-no

Ix1jVBQ1V3eZVJt779sG7ETsDfrKtgaRbmjphrG4KWda1Pq5SmjqAIWlrywpBkgWzuZX_kg2UIxjaYW490a5E5BgfhOjsstYW5yt5CNeDMknw22KVjDtyw886kmPBMZQWSTv9n_VYsAzHjJfYrqsKfiy0M5UJnpn38P46Tl0PovgfCckGfb5-23Yk2dNrPBYUtQqmuaP0zKE8Je-bCx_JpZ6IPZ9vFxdcuIAlZscgscCp4R2xRBsP01x5QyI6buCJhMWuSEhMFRzakAt0zX3YLHCHmlb77lOMr9lU3E2ME_ygoQMPxnV0LGPMad3aOf_sYD1pmd0Bf2Le-KF27dTLkxeK0sm2k8tBZU_KIzMAfv0qrUwZ-DJQvwVzd0VK1xf9SjVPTfy3COen0h0qhevI4W5WAQp4Z7t-bVBKceQx_nVWCbpqdWfDG_-nT_6uK2zSe1JrQLn5fEQ0kw38beQIQykyUIseuNr3inJn8N4z7zZB70f8TfbSaD_q2Bdz_qtZaTTLc96ouZMSRRRLuOGY-oQPM9MzYqK4h2QwIdIKTqln55o91ntLRe3h66SsJWnO8tynNMIdQan9ByFdGOwCp9zQDzm00oQQxycwVA4fUW6HxUPziPqvQ=w800-h533-no

For our last morning ride my sister and I did a Thelma and Louise-inspired pose:

KjukHesWk3B3F4cGEge70Qe1LSGggks-kkdKYb4Scb4lpkOnRUtWtRNT5XlG-7BUdz00SPR1tuvD1WqDj-_nqkY48F_OgceWtbklpY0ZghvNrl9srHfS1OXq37NXIvNu9bBEjh3qOLIrycvCLYMytcYvr7_D_f9vPGiktWfZt0tUJK3owKzzLc3HQkS0X4UTkY5-2NBU_seVRrBqcAOmeYQXQV4HtxZFSaJgeFEy13DQBuYZbGQmaS4phBbr7z6QEgS6FcGBzeyOG6ZxQNBVByaztCpzjustzcVe2FkRdaLlmiWvf04NxQXlTZ3EtifXE0VNtrWUgh7NZnennaPVjW_s1IVl1V_WIdXbq9FccaliJoDkFiihg5zsAudW59Vnsq3zksFEpRXj3wrl_kWgKy6CWJxomQrle9Z0iTEFj4O1EhV1vkoa1k5Wj6LCTU8XCaSFrcmCEtKG7dgpK7mEqIgwS--AU0DIJ7rlX8AXr83C6W4cgxFVx0ZFhRkxdzIvEvLJza1eJwRX1M1nk3m30kOHc9euX9Yt20PbsWb2eef3DMuUxvHKZo83C1tdcvzNl7_8-ZjEG1rUWJB9a181ZKnWhvOHcEAvoha_BxAG0b9uimvKm0VfAw=w800-h533-no

After that, CS and I rode Towmater (of course!) then we were to go check out of the GC, drop our stuff with Bell Services, and meet DH at DL!

More sister time!

wkEGXAYOMz3mzy4Ad47vCKyCrEAQW6QZ--ZOOTQoXNhm3qIOZgsA0CEbkB2roQdek1ZNY789nPXyOBZOx70KTabIVGd3ZbkB4ak8utlahtdT7iDD5Ix9sySoJaeEpvQadCsR7Xvhpzau0IWeRkXHjzWRbf45JDNRBKCNCPerzde_IqJHUDsMnREDZZC0XZQXJ92DVgAgEHwQ9EetkZ8cAFqCpjr07bXHG24Mij_wn0ojBuPzFHUQUhVCiVPPl7n1zbiWLJrjG2HX6YZR_4uBzf-WUGNCYCcb5YC3zsiXDSJDZAyKJGfiUugBbm89QlrlYdLlxQS6FXvupGiEdxtiDYXXO3ukovvV66vq7HL8hmNBZeFXmxT44J9WOgk1iDfP8p8dEABfZ8zQaAxlibXeQKFUE4SSIWmvIHMaFzFJNds7psp7evyU0SvSkPokFDcbkuxyNDUx0YR9326S7V5McPPzcSlLbK7PLXRNhcrxUP6zzpr2N5igxfSeQm0MWW6pLhSR_Mvk8gLJvm_HxVJEbe5LtNk-qFJYyWyhR7Esm7g7L6yzpe9jLy3qkD94vcpV7Xxt4U15QpT9lQ73WME6-6Hw47_s6at9Hsv01P_fT2O-lJZIJIm5UMShpc2ZevZ6RwK8RwKG27Z4l-S6bmSUjlXWXPgemVLzsdi7nSORHmU=w775-h581-no

After we checked out, CS and I still had some time so we went to grab breakfast at the quick service, White Water Snacks.

n7d3xCElpqIbObL81fp3qssoNrq2mSGLZrV2p06ZNXKaOmFjhPhzL5MmMENNTVNp-fQpC20QcpiEYWd4JxYa4Z_V-NdbZW1FzeH1CyZPEq0jjRJrcTWOwRK9PzgZ4NXEtTgzA8vMUY5jb5Nr9nh5_WOsN4LtsG1LtPIHRkaE8w3MNFm3TgCp2c8SmE2nYEzH5F264rUnHsvC7OSjbGbo4Ama07ORunkzPvapcMR3EvPTY8n-UgWXeTnXQ7s98ABGIGW7jyec30YKPqFyksifqqNIaJMT-i8uIUlfBQnueqT1VdqMZS7qDSm0Obcob5JUEKolmZIKEIRJpAUoBuOxw9i-kmCvpzMRiNlJ0r_eldWOCGHhz9ftM8IgPtV6HAcHamUbo7eHUERq6MAxtmFH5LqsRLIj8JH8k1pyTDk5Hu152oc1niCSFJDiJelVB2KncPfVHI0SQiE9PL-wUAVH2GQGuX0vwd4UnBcTdB7_wgYSthVUZ12LFTSjZMMoM4uYG3ESn4P1LHXvu7MyRTUoV3PZYAOUCFi-45FLwOVV1ICKcksFp6b3SuQ2x40rvC3tSD1ATaXz4koq50kA7rLHp__CMCsn0CIZsuOtbK7MtqzseAI5cCRqQKNGCpRQj4pRjfYXADKCdLCSHeIyQqEJR6kGw5WeHASDeqY6Ub58V2w=w775-h517-no

I liked the plaid design on the tables. It went with the theme. I got Mickey waffles and they were yummy because they were made to order and not sitting around on a buffet.

w7z9TBGUbXBLLUwpz1WCLQKeOkBkV7K3ttucSQDwL-0DRNPmaio5IvZYikS2KOfBY9hE_RFOBV1mLnMZknaZjgi_wt2UxVRLub6z9qkOfTHYwgpHBIfNFPyWU3dRvN52q_M-cbXkNM8TzyKZ8Gg7s48TIk789f4p6EcNqje6riGo2dLOIxziaItxhfStx8H9zu6EhgMUIFQPhudYxtqQdgZbJGkxaqefgMkql_4kzhOdkCPgSF2x5KHdJN69tEMpoRbpKpMmbesAtgeFIghEY9RX8ao_3XwBOzsRy5vYrPnVFAm_zavi0-89ERGPp-Uq7FP2v1F1bpgFgv6Ae9PTQ1KG4vzARgjYUiFX9rrE5AxZbfcbN_i9-oZSRNigfFTpcWZUttZegDHCC5Kj4aInQ5trvYQZjgs4nTbOKRIzJt-eqMfNi37KujtoUWIGn8sg0EjHbXEC62qXwvG-N2LxLmP-yNdWmY7uBX_IkOEqHhtKB6-rQwcZ3z2inZepWku9hGcml31AiitA8Tq7MFfKUUg3DmfHNXUGBUMmPrkVg3mg1Z8ntDjQusQvXME7qRE3JG7nZgfiGOKcnnnfZjRiAS8tG9lvbKy9EGas2HvHTZJj3vgk-vr6X008zFRQ6U1HwiWErY03x2qorHjlx3QzXDAN6XyZnqJL1BTmGakGztI=w775-h517-no

I can't remember what CS got but she might have gotten the same thing. :thumbsup2

Then we walked out of the Grand Californian one last time and headed to Disneyland! We met up with DH at the entrance and walked in together.

2mcQNb-YAEykk0B0eX4IprbSZdkmKhII9Gqh4a0zaBzWjSc5kLT1wZIBUCgTM4dpmEClzJLXITiS_I_bkMHHHZUrYAI_oPH_aKetpUhWYDsXCZgABkQP-iHs7Hn89NCv3Imkxgsh4XjfOFKQYNclxJJqTDWgFpKISMz1BLI5i2Qfbr-s8kRIRyVhkHUOICnzMkQB1L-GmtTcVBJocheDRc3hMZk7ILjBLj2-Zp0FpPRr3o035IgGfztz213PIXEmdXac4aBwSt60FPhr2nLSv-79nuFuQUX8ftQMbEu9XpSrTJGFUOdxYIMXFcB4tVTOiCsPVOMnrtAdYFJSAp-ZoKhwQLO6d2mbKUJ6jlWm9gRb7qykuZgVxDJDD-DZlHWdm6yGuAlCCyb87N49LgqIboJT-m6gG0H4pVHC1vpAPI7mBMYz5bk4Sq_-PUWSih0yrbsCDepPKODzztMBbQ6LGPkjJh3lf3bTdE7Grc6j7bXBejKeWTtiCTaCd352pODTwitj_GVNNrdOhRz3d2EgsvPxdx3Qvjcla3RxthKjm_MMOFhfbKz8cLJzrCUg0IxhP5oqqe51BYSWSJ5Obtim8ql-RudnZdHCK2gMKhoS5uiOHtKD4gVSjpr1oRJaMK8X9BnFEc-k5Sg0vSU8xa8bb9DGtIXlWpBrcB8kQ2ebvtM=w775-h517-no

Full-blown Halloween decor was up!

zVFxOZ3o0_Z49ETMB4JzdmKDGUDaz4PL46x7LFiQvJn-4KSwdQePK91t4CfOSAg6XOi1q97iyOBHGURXsdQpkuQwT3rXO5T08xBiC36IMi8cdtVRrb2UsaTlKhSLEo6HHCUg9UpM2zLL_dntOTMrx0l9OOuuiDS5iVV68qyYkKqqIPtmmyaxFmdhp2t84bLgLEV9ZOBHWrH_SFSkzPsrePNzZc-d50eJ097u3FE9bh_udL1pe4vD1KGyTZTqETuHw0gLrDpuji2Ws3ooN2LdDF9VfC_h7ZhYpPx2qC_HyOdmfwTOPAbuWjsJbQLn_nEW7DPbyPvFqrN-O2riilY-aZdyVDt8jaT18p85i2X0_i6mfbr3l4FBaFEGSY8gXB8D6siS9dXgiN9FFgEcaYDd-puytH-dcsVzX41BSlBk0AbKQtdUuZ6KhXS4lRWvqYxjmRwEEjTnmZ2RC0USmpCMz3H9aHd_zT4LjRUxlKcXltFurF7Ry3QpOaQdGzFa10dO6azxH7ukcfUl7UjVTu3JVl23maJshqxp2HX8tz5xSvUmyht1UDWo2XLmVlFr6_xKPIHXg3JxapRIYJnCZQ1kjjPkP00lT-CLGmp1eRSeBpdOzxz3AAyTtzBwvVlP4MTRziSuxqJveZ8X42ZxBsp-IqZW0jaYFpK0IR2wNO06YDU=w775-h517-no

We made a beeline for Tomorrowland to ride...Ghost Galaxy. Not knowing what to expect, we got an FP for later.

xy92PgM_htFqVnCR7kAPyUaXlvSgj3-pPFmhjyqbUl30s60uFmDh0xaSfQEr_qeyGlHpCyn4twHdbQhubo6zakv0iuE00VLbWm8N4rwNRcfjGQxhd9Ugl3Caz7uoHrqMjsc_VDZpT7etTbPpHOkbgbjTzCKziowLNNJTibvXvMaqiTe9s86yz0roFf7HAFRVEPyC7isPUQE9qTGcKEqPz5jgZNGZ8CmmcqUtOf0CljDf1pE-DpO6aKzvwUMa6VontqfPLvWrVWpFApLv_1Ux9Mbo1cgkWIzUDYMQZN8DlszV6gyRw9LVwJHWkl2QAWnCmZrgxy6svF1SAHzmiu9YAoakUcQKznALzF9Wsgo28vZA7QfJ-8qNyxtu0t6kBZOjB0SRzCilLijGVKy34t3jvQANrbLmuceTmbVb0e0RC4p0vCbKvW7y9dadrcAOhitybQjoiKJWG2Z0noD6bisAFMElPX5t2ZoloC1dJZ9nOQcMKATyOchFUSHTitJUIT8xrBJIEhX-lQHxqH_RnN7h-tM7klso5dugoovgH1I8JfH4-bgeOArx-eXZdKtxbhkiq6pBUR3yLU2b7D7ITSOVgZhm8FU5mWRNBBvR_ce8FObbUpZA_K6GtSKA7Abeu1aKOKqdWgo05nI2_2Iw7nZR2S3Pm-6jOSWcuuh4PeGRQkQ=w479-h638-no

We waited on standby since the wait was only about 30 minutes.

5-p88R6rMsCN7YpIHzdDePXjjrVwJxYMcdYP0wyQRnKzNX9jEmHNXcxnQWeoSUklcifj58YByxOnhj47fYljbzvdPZM5-asQUeMr5P3Ym8MVG3UcUKrDrBzF_675-tk-k2DRijOpkaqfpj1VNlaQ049PiNhuHg3hoh4kkFEnOgzNoMSzo3FRIUHIFw1gn6gPieyb9rDrqwkt91jyAM7MsPH2KESh3ej2MjNjjAMajcw_TUuswVLSd74FCKaFIg26HUzxmIrLPbqdFUrfwgupD_QbHmCE6jWGisuuI0FL--kZzT0B89K7V1dK7-X7yFTGonFSE7cnDomnluU-BUvJwChsHpwRf5SeL_Zcvh5Yid_NSV7F8yIelYOKGCXk81d1u35iiAgYf71UU_RRlpV4MxSZjGvoEgsesJbbbsz7BM0xQ82j8Opt64UVO0G7copRgOZOVYrJz_xwNrOhDz4KkXqtx-VnAObkfQFQYU5yUCRUBvvegLLC7wgWjar6Ez-WLZY0KjgyrQWKNpujrH4140c176PDxUBrAa1aGYkyZQ3ZWfR-9vEhbGDSk-2O0R8G1zOO50tVgR3tM_jmt_ED-9Bjasz1CwL6xgfIcpnkFuMwJImP1aDXVfs9S_Le5rRRA2n_6cIw6XRwy3BXIN9DM7m4fJYKuENH0-8PG9ipbhI=w775-h581-no

In retrospect, I shoulda just skipped this.

This ride was a monstrosity, no pun intended. It's like a fiery flame ghost space monster flying around trying to scare you but the only thing scary about its is how bad the overlay is.

Which brings me to the title of this trip report.

:crazy2: BRING BACK HYPERSPACE MOUNTAIN!! :crazy2:

(They did) :cheer2:

I kept yelling that out loud as we were on that horrendous ride. I mean, I love the ride itself but the overlay really was just blech.

Anyways...we continued on at DL, going on all the little Fantasyland rides we had missed, including Snow White, Mr. Toads, Peter Pan, and Pinocchio. I forget how cute and old-fashioned these rides were.

E2-ylwEZ4wygXfqq7Vv2-n3_gyXNMw6DEnX71iK20u0UJFdKfaTVXIlmlVG-3_V7HxH8Zw8SGavGQogtggEJuSjTvybLUbz5xytW2w_ptx7bnKTLuntgHjhPk8Blgne-CQGaGVFQLJ-yJWWgWVg4tpkZrCc_rpnOUJqb4r0qIUo_kV-AryKQN4c5hBmnjM0B5ORrydBQpWxqlwRcyEMfFx34SeGNpufNmbf7Z4hYpaD3dpcN0gwif60IF5Phg6f5-W253vHWdE-4XcxzfXigM4jQ-0b5RhXglUBmW7yJI7l4FnzT_aVE_xfX_VikDI59N5HOWBoip8HSrI4d1cnoYIeGpHnvrqPObtt4T1ucJN7g_JrFsy7OOQNIFrUEENiQmN_lFCdsT_TT-wbZkdxBfAcKQsxLB8AOkbrrlNwIwss4jjrnwqieRedaVsa9RoEyzT3CQ7ZKVwnCPIt0Iepu4TzXMOASjdTQ7-RF2LA1dgNVHM_1F1tPO92UstMOk1dWmnQvUSeGuSA21n1KBGpZGjHS0OWcu9-nijAkNoMzaAjNOh6Z99AaROiTj1zZl4WXTzLvwdmlhrgDm9uGnqRTEuXrIcvp22e211dRhCjDw3PA5ZVNAqd8daBOtlUi4JSviWgjkFtf8Jq8c3pp6XQdbNLoKvaqfiZu1tXtKZGhbr8=w775-h517-no

E4CCsz2PBrQ4FEJTqnSjo8Y453h_z4rebKg4OiOoikc8YEbj69emiJ7_DbowUWaPUzK8kZcDdhTaZgO7-IhQeAFIm-VdVTx9Xeh_LtPfL-cxen-QP6og_q_7MyYxrE6Vw1MQ5gjgnUZqsBwQlElRwpEaZzCq3xIFR7S6hBBeOnUpbLAIILu93-hzrVfFU8wV1aER9UReIYWXNhT9-EYz2JzEwDW38aALd7bSGsxhUKTS8gjfl1YLZdsukDZ92MPNfjk9qPuy_XDYBK-FZQ4NAC7vgvBx7cWYPgFZP6adZil-frAhWp3BygDGZXKKjjt_-Rd04PL6I0a0h3EuaDSsm8vzcCLk7UuZxS5QBa2WD0iqAzAtppSlnDo6iOx4l0dpBIkeJNsuPvCAcqtylnr1IHKQobSlLlc5PV6Pq_NEff-K4GQL9iXu3OiHtGupHpCibPFnGUFGR3e9BLV-Pggw7o4Pq4rKps3f9KM7epLlkZTR282AvlnFkbIh9sQtOqd1s34twUv_Db-0ap5xbKuHfgYMB602O_zPTBL1miLc7OPDY5mZ2PLOZK8bTdKGUP1FfQ0OlrYHfteklpH0PcnQN1OkDfJCuVDHkxNHqGfHmJ7o0YTd8ZVytiLoA6j1OkpgRvDN5mBeLqM6vNgiDpqwYSltrY71k12p2_NTQqXObpc=w775-h517-no

Then we went on Autopia. It was a little warm that time though. I prefer to do this at night. Dunno how but CS and I finished way before DH. Think there was a bit of a traffic jam in his lane. So I took pictures of him from the bridge.

5OuXBK6x1T42pKpT10PKs6uLFDM98b76jsXZp56YA336gfZeimOeoRTax8-ts-oMqaC8afYZ1Bt1f1nCLqekO1I-f8oyKtWGDXJfWrdy2sUXPSof70pCn9KHNJqh17pylYkUQrCjwcpZ0Ffai_1nOd1e82Lk4e-S-JLBZ_RWuJ_Uw3N9sGm0Cj8EWYT0ROmz47Sj5-OFnxEvioMEo38conj-3W_KFmp1J3LV2LboAQqw3sPDA-yLmwHfgRXwGOJ0lqhDPkWwk9lzZ0NlsYo7auzawV-_Rt2JVHYvf0qUXJ7Qe1cAXKNCGH0A8GPBElTbgJiA0xlnFgdfpvSkIODQqGGYvqTOXeSW0Wjx53azFgJKYBhlyTeWAlAQRpzjd7OGtMkp_m3ZqsmsiExdrlA29if1bHCByiicKTXzIa-n_TtsFs1t3zscB5J4aCuHoG1yIbmjhoGKi-7WDVhzvTeIU3yV3bJnzXpPh0K0qwjRj964BrbnQD_C74wU4LFHLBhDVTfQQuxQQukQshjTgFfBijCGpG1eJjMApo5vPfqI6YI6_HUXDohpyHwcXkapfL6dSlsN6OswkQkDk8GU7xEgAX3a3JlZDsS1-f_frjoe-7w4cMoApPFNfSAHrqfzrIlO1eA_k4dGJvajmp_9aTgfuZAaeF_lL3DkOVmKlcA9FSA=w775-h581-no

BIkZb-dKDHgmuG8msUa9MlR4Pba8iOlHI0M2o6N5BvE-Ic2mZkF_Va5SV8AhiJAJCOzh8P-fqFv7_ZBHYH_bIkyf05dMx0WwvmuwRz5y_rRTi92XTi5jFRK8eJtJMBLgJFTnc5zKaiFbCczWeECsqyhFZxBB2M8iBQB1P1j7nMEcP4ESATtiVrFxlVX01iuL1xKxITD0_dr3J3g5noCNWjAElZa_A3wpgCboKR1LuvuZkYTTSZDMlELXP_hCiLFksw2dBx6MdtyuFjPke6ubIzaYsRbhbkXhcl-krAu5x7SjBfrKrw8tFbgviK-W966SpV2JL8Uv4axNOEuHHagleXHvRE8VQpxIZZLFa-BQseVq0gPE2Pmv3fZ8X7iniWWWHp8UgyINvVoINypbiGM_LlgqPefZifxgDob0aIyGZWBypOKPKvX_OpLPLOp91sxgG0jF7xkUa0SraCQJhNnT_caqZKdsKO5B4wl79tSaoOHPL25DcTpgtQqbismLwsMvz9uW2tVn2TR0D2Li-Ph3pq8tYFg5WZAUd9kQWY8kFg8V03kO1aBQqYoHtpfLP_RQbl2-V8CKqWHgcLlZenHstATpY2fits3Jff8L4wvW0ZuDA8oa4Qf_uGkJ89Uma-4dBRpZeCjCJKct1NBDLyIus0oTTfBKebM4T9OE4wr6y5w=w775-h581-no

I decided it was time for a treat. We stopped at Galactic Grill and got the two Star Wars drinks:

e4cvDkM8ifSnnvzjfz_UwA8fdY_C3w4A-mGPsXv9Tv5WsmbjT8Mz82RkrDzo7i40_Mbg8Am4pZz__fXiNAxBijiRONDAFeOIqKZsH9naQbHruyz1qmE_0rry6zbQWeqSfrRG_7WNr0daHjLWNndwcE75e6CUfa-eKyjrLIY4LXh9uoLLbAqpqYyT-Lef6zbQ-0y4tZPmoNBnvKMRv3RezHj_sXUHo7JuB1doKhLU4wNfDlaVFdpR5X0JLq3B2aHO2m3ovyu9yksXfC8lt8T3jGx4l_2NIGm1AsNeMTBBkdCiaV304OjexccIMmJTh3lAf-3JfbuteEDXQx8qEF9ns1Nzj3TheVvneB4DeRrMSZl7kf7lmLS70NaXqaLzS8P6KtyMleHugzFs7BKQONEHDxD0pGaGb9xJJEf9dYqSNmvdWX6Qstg23p0T3uOMbd30RGKECa-NsKKQRPYThn0MMQhm6jdGRXgn8sRCvAgtH8Phcv9IfpQ3dkbynWzchGSW4Yyly8krBpGU3RhYln_k76x5BQPOuDIqymfk8nitOWzo7BTnaoT6hrfxySkOm3CFoRRut96gnE-oFao6H0zFPxCt_rMf8FwSD0sqtbgwpoav3LXgfwH99VAljaCM7FlV76urRyUvarx5PeCRRuBLToOfAcJyPzy_SsOnQsDvH2I=w775-h581-no

They tasted like flavored lemonade. The little white balls in the green drink were bursting yogurt balls. They were ok.
They ran out of Death Star glow cubes so we got Millenium Falcons instead. Fine with me!

It was almost time we were able to get another FP and we really wanted Haunted Mansion so we made the trek to the other side of the park. Since we were there, we went on Winnie the Pooh. This ride is so cute, and a little different from the WDW one.

NbTmrEnwZO6ZbGBApD5Z_Vg-mrFFJcqeJdxpLHdi5Xo4k9imait5qSQu8aYdKc1EgnXvqSSsKw2MpU6gMeo5P8pJnNcKU4wQ287fxPh2g6kJr9LuSGJZ9WLL5jUZm5lIvnavbm1dNNvuQGVhhKclgX3ICEJE29_a111yC2TkbUrI6b3ncgHEcnkzACPYO1ylaJtBDETumGtc4K2xMc9S8szIlsIGoIHfLSJ-tLxDX4bfczLFBR1eMgl37WpdbFyq5IGQNrUPMYubpE0G6B--MW4aLd9alaRHflVomdc8rCbEIbtzlE-gBIxeTskYxNWUrWhnUNkSkRAB3spqncHGzg_ttnDd-FODz0h2qCyHgNpVNAp1xEXQuU4ep1mJWacsuUpoFUZ3CE18CLDrimzMkvIgPFq7_pJ5ViuAux3h_OenzzOOl9zEk12UXjnpQVDEv4xvFJTJAKY48WkW-fOcrWI1vJzgb4p8XlrTjRiagFQOdyL7lC1PGaFc_1Xyuymw3b_xKesU0ohHv_ciaor3qHrXJXftbSM3lcBBSUXChE3Kap_Uj9x3qj4m1XC-tD4j6LhudnKJpajSiWjPstsJM0Muy0SOQpcHWRh4MZwzN1SElfWUFWvThenujfw-KofkST7VKzzJe8RzTTuUaGvlCsZQE49B-gKFb7dIKlORafU=w775-h517-no

We got on line to wait for Tigger and Pooh. The line moved a little too slow for me.

ifPGanzWDFjfYNMN_7GFo7VRA_Fo4ivG3LW-sg5aOxMFIQxyAxM9FPVnRVSRtMEoD_XXbBC5YX-jk58X6mA6QffxStmoX4IhWTsv6hg34upUa-8Si4Aabi9bGND8z-tmM_iEMoj0gtiIIR4Oitf7h57ATWLzJFhKwI-WQNbHDLj90wnpQZJkAXFf9BdS_2txpfj3ZaTOe2N8G1YhfBKJ1avrWDESxEyHCiYw3a0ABY2c_SqS8c-NV2Irki_gPBhk-5oFBf4WpRnqwnnagyAKNH7STtxpBCOmFxgjECziHJXygQ5br7X9pnamSlk0CccESIWmTKGuEd7OXUMGI4tDUsDIEWz8V3xa2n31VBpoe3FuWn-cwRqXRIvduqMl7C0OxFqQA_Aehuk6KxwehAEJkNI6QkQn19M28QK5eFJQ449uNkju4xoSEMtiopU6fBtxTQxZ7Gq6wPwZJZsgsfsVvYpTUncP88rbZIje2Zrc9LMbO24iZjr66aQ126G03nlPIIG2wliL2mRI47z-NQ_aOEmc0WRlDJixX0YEe-MmZY11eN1P664ryBLVracOrVngjCy1nVYUR5Fx8cVkVBg67FxtUBBtHS9gf2R-7G_m8XUYebqkXKz2XGZcN7gV71H_E95mttLjW_ZU4lFJ3l5Q8bHNpqU5kDERyQwBXc2dIzQ=w479-h638-no
N7ttdu22mZGxcl_FrUo5zRO86Pw4-rVdqshlCcbxZ2_6mD3XgvuoFbuXFlV41QXZuQAEh1NyydjKJQvs0tWI04BgFd_VDpyGscP1aGH7OzGIodcLKDSEHobGsBz25hiOPfqvQ-O8NOhoRhM2ngn56U_Fk0rvkWs0_FujfC6Q568-Dw-qTByDEG8ztbGKUfbtcwGGo2PGNZJOlpJsnBA1bRolRdQ2I6J44sPi0wSCCEuwCwER11p-v1hx-SG-F9i6p5yLvGoeToyhEdxM2hpMMcMYFzECooSeInGfSWHEu-UTsW900FMj1c9ZvldhFcMiGk1O4pgc1swheZ8lnKIKpKd3W2OQSew4g_MfebpKY3NcP-fM9AN5pa7ZuNitdqq1yh5EvgmNSSjBDHeh_L3Qi3vYc2QLMLUymxcDR09w-SoAeF4Vc7OJdWz-fPLUCch71jxHydvM_pcOA89SqHsaxl2ezYdatfEFpTqljukdb29bWYQMK-3UXPDXYuSFrAZWVizaMhQ0MeGAVt8oPX2sCURdIk_IIxnmNWpsi7S-qMrnAJVCyRIANmulhg3GO9UMnvd4tYXVg62a-w5oR9v8nz9w2MF6vYyOpkxQMJDvW5luDC3EU-nWZg=w426-h638-no

After we got our HM FP we passed by Jack and Sally who had an insanely long line for meet n greets. I wasn't going to attempt to wait for them but my sister was tempted. I reminded her we had lunch reservations back at DCA! So we got this picture in passing instead:

7tD4EJPCcGzF8IOXpypP2genPOzeQwOEHxB3G2NCfDT5muxOQ_ZBQo7LjDL47leGjYQ9rcZYkgcfbL4c9YuKOMcyxYfH60y3jeZBOx2vwcn1zT7v7mZkhP3Az8e_8uw2rDdhIPPeH3OfAsJB2iYgqXj7c0XAXtKdrO4eEyEAe1D5SlN__ir1qs_dq6rJkiCA9jvgBFwNTbMivochjuTQ0GE2QpRiyjxTfyRFwkwoi2VI96Q_rHbBgMJ5EV8sRvuGd4GexGsN1ev3XHwyIV25QcIvrOcd5paTa5VEo8brZlPgI_QA9POrvpW6uBAm8--Zg-bB_Q3_Z34DEJJJcV13pdVIlalBMqeF0QZRoYrGgz6V4FvLESnRZrslt2pSHId1EPcwEmvH3RDKz3D4kaSz-cSenwyTa5Uwh187PEgXvvy9fV_p9otAA5tzjF2bNKaHhVjwWy2bn7_FBXhRbkl30E1Mqg4Hf8bkN_y8ypujTBd-GhE-WC1WyBAzBGLJAF4ktyEQgyzyme7cKNCLQhe5xTSt3GZDGpVq7c8FOkBlaGc8-VeP65QXN9QONvTsv_2JNPN3vOMKWqYiuV7qTOLSZlQBnh2EyNj8nHf4DwacaFtA6XxcdwbpAWJ3v_zxTosqwuQXPFMEtqMhRdpwZgz4Gg1QFmD9h8WXAEeB88BSVP0=w479-h638-no

Before we headed out of DLR we took some PP pictures:

tCRFl-0jjB82N3bfdNMr_A7hkC4WgkwAhAlUZgHUikaHnydDEmpPL__cPmtHBhjGtri1iWc7-fMTKzRA6VM7Lt_AeV8Z3K_9X3M44Qq2FDLLL6-qjgL6R7xoXIzopWppT3Yzy-uPYteN_BQzxcUrT9WaMB7wlj4Oek4-VWZ_R_wZOup2skCir2g7wg40BsDMmPiSvPtpTd0lvimRxoHVD4KyIjtwLTu8Xh91ZDLVpxXqCAMuQN6JHRdxl8SnwgCJjtdwRuMEjRzYmMr6oS2k7VioaoBxf48Ph_g2NIFvWvwM9vXNNnmXyI1GKPxnrw4P8pTjDVb5lUCQejP4nneFyj16I-_Ovp71TbION0RPXbRusbvPIr1j6P5IXvBII6E0_HXOcOjO_2uR8SZgtvizrKOEMbu5i9RvhovZMeRqNCgw8xgjtAytr9ZGo0gMjniAe3KG0zwaj4vdWtUnw7dJjizObUcb2PvG7eeRVoezDZiX7lK1APq2fUk5lYQC6Ivq7jXB0pabvXg_gYk44Ted-FenePmEi3RQ7otrxirKNWT4OZJGiHmDNL4Q6hZZzUAhglDkPyffg9Iym-Ek4Q0IqFwZApuvbwEM1ISn4QEXD646PKePbf7URQ=w426-h638-no
3C82RkrCtFwe4g7Z_KTKxoDffK3exrmfUA21PMSyWJ-lhiADguoO6Guub4wAV9ji9saFxQRiC9Vii_LM6fyHGL1AcRRGE1Yc-T0QIAa1-UYhMciVt5SY_Qkb0An1vy7tsWJKvw6y88fEB87kQ2p8424Gs5rfu_chHdQ5nQm4XEAHyB5QChgefvm1bmVsvtck5yjkkPUwRoz3W3J574GsfzfTLJEvGH-XsGd4UU4aOCPYOtntxaazQXkK7bTD4ANBVmTJP25iOJ2Yq44jknOt_-lyjFumY9dUr4MOsW4wz_zNPeB_G2wCS1pFswcacLvhyY3u3rTQZ9NSLtR1gLfteH9THubiasyCkl4wS6Mzqp0PDIcLqClv6QOvQbOV-4NWexA2kf9aZynpg_5NequImq5ETqmF_ChWgArecOOzZFSZo1Gs50T3I5fvmvnMD-bTfV62Ne5DKxgWi13a_zT3CytcMGd40tlhScgxaF73ZBORBnZVseDmHzsfebKCFSGlRw5CVwp2d2YqBomGx5_xUzzqNWzXm2M1yO9CqJ9omgebXTr1QCwHch34vmNi1etrsjpsbFKLkV8yrrCOZeAfQchmcrADWM4w6GhXw4USvgKdaWCQtGdSqw=w426-h638-no

yYr8PZUGbcp4xtMt3KnQ4KdDC-OuQxLcC1nqEn4fGvf3_w0JUJlw7HsNoaF1rG_VGUuh9Cc6RFxJovxqqMWCJMODjm5t6XbkcZihUCQZ0ZRlo8C6ls38f8eOEOyEDOv8LXe0w5EFL9SGnC-SB2pBdFiCYgFyyMoep_8JSYZ48zRLqRq0zX3HPfBzv1kmRbK0w7TufveEnwCNe9JRr2XbRw4UODioyB7gkoU7mOz0doVRDidz-W9-8XyM2NHMZ2bmpfOHQto-AQUmYn9tQyXHkQ_VM82RONutTei4zHK9HyEZMN6iQWpM2GhPG7_fBDiqa2Cl6yIzflmC01CXbvy-fcfUO2-UjbUKvBRgz5IGsOrbWU0RMKy5vpwynK6YFYsC8YVaq4q8GJspfZk_WGcZ_bYL87Uv4ybJueV1oo3EK081hx1KN-S8rJMekuDGQYnfjzEPTfvIISnl69MjUguo5n5aIPFUCS-Qmh01tzSbqRItFytA0EqX7jxHmCvfx_xrBmzDTQPaUQX1JhvWQMMMDSAS8nWSVRxcFck6W9wguTjF40rRHcpmqcGsndcKD1cq5pdc3BhtNufY8XbuzzoltVznsu25ZyPHz_gJaW1O6SKdfyln6j9T_Q=w800-h533-no

UH6tl8MEyyWuEhKsakoFnPOelGfKJb1LbUJ600Y-UTFd59R7oKui8EaGSQs9L-Ai5i-dDNZyue-54PtLlf_EFJNP3o8d3fsQeddpYaxDLDZW4ytpYaPuWkMvg3vXHJhsBgaCvISCNPcXfsTijALGyFcoFcwBmD-wR-i_ulDUNwIIzrbeVB2dWO1Ccf3_DUjVfQ1eHRwC4P45QjCw-vpLehWqNFuhuVs4YbSrsh2C5TyE9mn_wvTEjLqDAfys4clrox85_I4r2ei7yfN2TdpNIaR_70BVjLryBMa3GP9z7TweeKNKPnvckGMnBqsg0PHz3lfiyyUR_ke4OwlD3Nztin6-wuHBKf4u5yO9UgNpuJxcYGtLaAAelwBTu0z75pzYrsujRrDpj8Af9DjPzPiShqas7t4kAebunELDfpOzqOBS9p6OZfCXkGvC8ngd_GDhROPFePjKFs4uK-_4i9uJokMORWTGnAcm_FOCa3gCYR0hVdcEQZ6hYAUSYTSmW55SWK5oP7YHdCpb33u-iTPXhUItqwU2bTHU2KELLmeXTogxeqFG0d0yJGEVeUEbiJOu090_4f8daXThgzqlN9xo2piblzdeTuIcyb51ZjAN7Jtdj0pHWZfSJg=w426-h638-no

We headed out of DL and to DCA!

1yayarmEIrDHwh_vaAGRHf-YxGt_1it82AlaicMnmoQWVS7Lwe7tgBeWr6lrEBWsvYFIukxeNxZJsfnlKwKiuplW7GFz8YijDpm8HwMJWIm9O-iRBJTKXcH93SgVzt-MIWIf7THPoX-ZX5Fm8GLLYzYIGNYYCeOslURV_lfIcPg12fqDnSefmqfH-6X5oZF-y0kcfvTjDqbXmTGeAhdmQR8-SaDh_j5VJcDcH2cfutX_I5RIqeq8cLwClGsOtowxiNq0LjQsDUQvqBfOYgP60lp5y2sFLdw9us_4inujwWD1t8M_DzifQYyGlH0COnc7Iu94nO8ixXP6B7GkB2_ggVFio-vApg1gtOro2vNinfROg5FeENz0JJFN15ZBux1Iu_dWYkwa2WQm1snnzh8UxhdjcOoyvdc0PxvF47Ia2PdBGwoP3iLNjkBrTDmK6r8v2UsItNH2swD-yDTDxavF37ni2AfpDrN7ajJRwVBSlmLPRKzFoTuiNxO-n3u5UUGCxppGII_2jmyj0OZhxMBbpra4mjzBg-OL-S-FgMA2o2Bf2H1A3PHJUcC7GIGDftg06R9v7Tc5Dw27h9ixbVNmbEaUltFqlW7mHjgBOuW-uIAO7CVgAA_yj17r8LkKHPkyQgDqe9TA4J62YoN5H69nCeizdt_bHWtNCv6bn_gRaH8=w775-h517-no

LAxp3Zyan-SopfCaLDI9ER-o8l-ULFMtIM-qthMHsMqh9oglnTRKCFOZMnNB2edumO5ZsuMLX4vv-N3pELXApsWJwheLtbvjuVmgDjYlREYnXQ1fsY_FId5SEh7X6Zrw40qpyklZAQAaXMzOmkBhUb5ia7Pg_q9ixqdhiRU7qUOlJYVsvxIyvSOqNkYBweslyjGCTkfuNQP9ivxoXhNM2MS9sfT78bdjUKFdahQN2nC35vFHOyurtZ39lbSvdBTuTHw69v_r5Su_F5tQVbVrvOrW3lugSnzSkxqiosizT6KLvtU6xAYI3SyetBqnSPpuvI-bxiB0st_WUed0PRjUzjDXGUnXGq_fL5usR07cnBbZaODOzJP7wNXXqS4K_WdjPadLT1EyIfjYWXk69y8y8r-EvEiKXO7elswyezQ_GKffyWNVESE_0tH1mXVh8S9D2mhoMFZVsDlvXzE5Tve5TXTu2HHt8HL_V9E7h_DKxOEvtrOC5Ov_utfrHukdqlSuR0hags9kUKZahGH1D3eg1IfXPPa6hoaFdBpJe4ijNwGHNrt8wSSpgTEj8NvOnLvf0RK2uNPVS_2YZFJ8Ei2pK3OiYyeLRsFpf9JoNn7-FihAUoQgEDK58O4_ie28AZmgLAjmjGIa06cAtnLcWnSzMiDrre9ArxUzV64hfVNytwk=w775-h517-no

It was amazing how much we were able to do before lunch! If only all park days were this productive! It got pretty crowded as the afternoon progressed so I'm glad we got up early to do everything.

Coming up: A fabulous lunch at Carthay Circle!

Love love your report! Any chance Jack & Sally are there more than Halloween?
We were at WDW last Halloween & DS didn't want anything to do with them. Now he loves them & NIghtmare.

Love love your report! Any chance Jack & Sally are there more than Halloween?
We were at WDW last Halloween & DS didn't want anything to do with them. Now he loves them & NIghtmare.

Thank you so much!! I'm sad the TR is coming to an end but I still have plenty more to write...going to try another update tonight though!!
I have no idea of Jack and Sally are there outside of Halloween. But I think they come out during the Holidays too? They did so at WDW during the MVMCP but their line was an hour long. One day I will get a pic with them!! I hope to meet them during MNSSHP this year.

That is so cool that you got to ride RSR so many times. I think we are going to have to stay on property next visit to get the early hour. Can't wait to hear about Carthay Circle. Their food is so good:)

I can't believe you got to ride RSR 4 times in the morning, all before lunch!! Unheard of lol

Oh I can't wait to read about your lunch at Carthay Circle, easily my most fave sit down meal of all my trips to DL (including BB!)

You really got a lot of rides in that morning as well as Breakfast and checking out of the hotel!

After Hyperspace Mountain Ghost Galaxy was a tremendous let down. So glad they put it back.

Day 8 Part 2: Lunch at Carthay Circle and A Bugs' Land

We approached the stately Carthay Circle building and checked in for our lunch. My sister was getting anxious. I asked her what was going on. She said there were character meets happening right in front of the restaurant but during lunch. So I half-jokingly told her to just sneak out between courses and come back, LOL.

_TUyWXkbL3RgVZKe7BS44b0k4BBKhgnjQRy5U379p01ijfaBMAHJDLsZvmaqVJHqyHAc8TSD6GOx0Q3Su24CXnZk74ViRYXL1QVbyvy5RG0hyAFxGQWASQ5QcFHrjsOfB0-7Qg3gyWgdDT8po7r79nSsiOC5vjsmVCvKJQD2hxnZKK8bmchwdgoI6WXQl1_X-GMJAvA1LLLqeSM1-kmfOQ-0KXCRPfkWsEKcplwSvcA4dn56yCwGfTTguM4G3vQvxbZpc7x8UxVx5CsnEPmIG92aZVOmSxoyhVq4bhoFa6eDXqnqkYfxqPXFSR94l8YOAzoOJag-1kNSBerU9aZbKCHM9abigh_Zh4Nx5kH5WreW49DsLVBf5Oxal3jGrFmsy_BZAAdFmcTkvLH6qK8SwyfHNSTVzGwFKcirsYQGi8TJbgaRTAOAQbhXj7zXDJRhmOT4PYAPZ6rxly37WHVK4q_FuoqB5MHI_z-YylQKA-hzPp9OdbdmN2IpmoPfCj8rJ-r0XOvsl97DHbqdNQ3aqrWIPRRaKi4Lp3QwmrLYnZuuIs2kFZFzhERiH0okeI_T1JxTIA7Ic717GJzXxSmfgQhjDgeTNKYzwXDllZJI4O0RUOlSfdek95Omv6Lhd0MKDN9Y1aZVgM1QBci4vmcg-88Co71qwsXQMdFOYPVjCWE=w775-h517-no

The interior of the restaurant was really detailed and evoked a glamorous era of movie stars and fine dining.

4kIdSHj6MNXuup7CNuz0OvhCDLMLunGwDaYmbwSqqFHIH-31sLv4TtremjUcmLxPD3GYgOITFe4NyyR_ozXWu4Mlb089_AyaDLfPScwLZ9fnhUOYTKhyCjprZtkko_cBO8WRPHucOxwWDdnexomf12gKGzHsL22IXpQy1GPFHmBIXSBbbjFgHEqjWhGC5TtnJdFBDjWoEb7ySawddsuGQ4YpAVKO-oMz5Q6A6XM4kWrECYnWcr1QXxzh5MBWScedA2AFKzwpkEMjh2u6ZVNgiPykXAnZNo-CpNMqcqH2k3kxQLxnaH0ktCyjcnm1HhD3fdj_L8FeXe6rQ7gP03RclAszVGzboyeWDzBhy8XxboLU04gvjl2eiBCqGwg9QyVuUBTB_X62Cqi08i0hq2ViBbp81f-ga-yLgdD5RA4nBc2Y3apDEGf2qy43BdDWyxid__G7ruIHbRSQerzt3wEiQnx1YhwTcpNwJrafdALk4b8Ap2TgeX3IMjPY1FI5-E3iEggsXbixyBHEAi_xOyW7bfDRMj9kJmRHvAQMHjFD9yfYtXh3Vj2wLPLp0uW6g4n-n1Pv7YKFOw9FKak695Vj_vjohW9WdW_QSvftPxJpDV28PxRvftut3PkXCnsmYfoup_tTagbFbOOGAf_HKIrszImiItMr2FCNBMMf8A5t7dY=w775-h517-no

We sat in one of the peripheral rooms, which was in a a windowed area that was bright and airy. I definitely preferred that.

CmdgTREF-1YUD6JOG-3FWWYS2rDwzNPWOCNIB5jXVdJjVrh1oT9de0fuHwtLEtiE8jAMIbB6tzkXDbCo7hiUeW0s0J1SZk8z0wqjVrdsF5esk_tOCNe0sIut5GV1eh8wQfQ8mKeAkLWevzbcfF-nrdE1dJoxiDMJfYcddhdRP94LV70IYVFopO3tOhjgIdP6b8bLSNSMaw7baI4ZaTESJc6RiQ8ZdDGrdlvZOuL2Oj0EKPPopCB7YJ0LRU7nPY-W-BB3We9cXc_D98vKxv3RNm9d_tSG8ovjYHq3FdE19qyOcuZ-rZtr8stnIbOWUXk_lP2blZlwpM2fBu-ke8HbeWjoMEXoh2gO4Eek9GaHy-kTFem5IBeh6V4zkpJH6PcD0g4urViqNApllmseF3FUAJT5b_z96fqx4Qwgi3-9U2ulN4V-pkFKQt_NeT_3zf-mYqzQeBUCiOF0C9iZsVWq3aQntgUoPfmVCi2GJgU5R0BbQSPomSAonRrHBA3oF1klg4D20NYWZHFFi8aFcfvxkReRxzqx_PjcN2rRrFVa5DTs8RKmoMpLOFfQr3Jkw86OmV6lanmEkvdcP-aRcqTgvlpEvUeOVdvLpiP0_wWoZua48dKOg_hwxOkdu3P02ZdgUDZ6tb3NY3FkgCMBqJNQwqp3BdTKGxePLrhSUx2W3vY=w775-h517-no

oMbF1c8KYiqGZYSy4tcZ3YjfXnvHMXxbiED0kf7Ie2L8lnuYw0p3jJdjKZASv4j54DW1O3UqVdXx8ztLuZ7GhbjKRpyJztu2dak82kEgeHaa0kHkTlVvnTkDJKsX-qOFHsu9eteGyZ0qFBaUFkIgBGf4sgEKuNrLg_H3MRTRZp9NX4QN3ZZ2udkcsEKUhzxG3R1UhOz5umxGsYd5kFxNf-5zFMVWz43_1Czp9WL1rKM8lit4veQo5owlvgDTSxqpTBqdwvi3fHe1jZ-LtzDkA53g-QHzUvJebtX6kWi4Vk3UGozbzbTsm5IvayFsL96gAERKsbxQaM2I5-xDQS8_Xs8Ozi3vxHji09SQqFqgd_OfKvMsyZv2l1ugDjw7n82EiLxzpcHJEKDfT7hAyhh-beS9SQKCEtvRTEPPVts248JkA2S88ke_x3Ai87dKI2VqXWgkSRQH679XIBFO3OjaXmtHsFUAKMWNJxTfocJdNbnOIdC1eA075m4kGlWFObjL_I4JtJcwfg2ATHUy2NFbR7grCZbiEQPX2CbbFNtQHqYB_HUcRc6Z889rspG-Dq3nYpm9a2bNIbUWfOzIOYu-f7dbVUbP2TzYS_cx6cmpaq_96KmoWn0mpN80rwfcXXGVTBu5_K7jA46SlbLuoX614_6DY_yVKJhetTpPzPxaYP0=w775-h517-no

Excited for lunch!

TZKEUcP0FEpZ6apOkOxxMsJM4zzZwje8EH602vquR3ctMhwjy8ZbLV2hhAY-LCwsXMq7l8lA6mBCskDQsJy_ppgXwahRfxKcPtsxJ4hAh6HTJbN5tVq81vdoUE7gSL2K4azcv3zPKmdAqciNr5NO3Bfbg6Xl-c0VO1vJ7RYL5YmjFJdS7WdnQs1qXetc9ekUpSsSvQFDnz9Q7JXFaRWKXUYvrfOCyDpJN8OBrbpZ8O_t6w6M7ct0J7rp8F1bfjjEc6Ez5I0CFxkQEwfBfVgKrr5WGnM7Zy9tvhcX8WPlAo-SvPDcM8Q0QMZ_fWjzm3oAHUaLNdb6LJDp2XVYrJjfCXs8UT63UnvW9LAcnhJqO4DFhbq39Wk3FxargPESUl4sz_y_BS5ENk4DzeWQLNIBiU7djqRo2PPTMe06dOmlPV1tBhmu-XRfyHEJ3WYt7RdUYc5MEeWeizTAFvL64KJNStcOeS37PfF_LZnzf6x1g9hgDSSxM5H0cQ0zk0uJjyeeDEt8f1u5Kj2LacNWr69-IcAvh6RT6I98oNaqkiiUKiZHBjb60m4ecW-KxM9GxN7qdZIhacgcVtSTNVfKVTbdrqVwPuxuBvZoFBWb1Sf85AA_jDo_N01iHvtC7UN1tFg8XYlFKyGsn8NONQrdxGuSXCiPN90kbeA97dQ2RmlinCI=w775-h517-no

We started with the Fire Cracker Duck Wings with Soy-Lime-Sriracha Chili Sauce. I had heard so much about these, and they were amazing. It's hard to describe the flavor, but imagine the best and most flavorful spicy chicken wing you've ever eaten. The duck had really great flavor, more so than a regular chicken wing, the skin was crispy, and the firecracker sauce was delicious. This was a winner!

wwMXuJL5SxzbRwmDFMImY28mgcxArQD3i1vvD7u2wSFDUIAoehvBUPA_paUv6pFuyjWNfeZhOZqYV3VcMZ9Z0SS5pdATMjhLOOzvJul_-Wrtnt0c0r9-3NHS3lifdH-hIIbN4v-8Pmcqyz5ARFNYLSEP2PSyJaQSygOr09ZUEKH9gcWMEYrjfwwAnVEL02c4xUcVrWP0RzZEyiXev-S9jSu1jt8ZuPikP0O2ebZMp7LZC8OYNOcmPZVxp22RGC2mqyYdVKuoPbjA8RILvT55TG0XoOWuaGvDsl1Bgbzxiz097uCZonElZcl3XGlAouSpdHt8ZeQEoasx4Rut6CcItw94hHtwWW3YNbWuukSRc9D-u9ZUYFh_XfIEQHM1D8nPpjeaswubQ_9BcNtKRcagfWTyXyDVYM3B-MqbeBct_3AAhg0o0Edt_uM-MK2rEwkd6tX6BA2KAQ02WrdFowTFpfrog5-nx3218PNQLzfVwTWNUSuosPjGJU62fyKeCmIuhv2ctVSnbKXSNHENMUu5NGGfl40NlJ9eZiCxqGbm2WpPY-zpmBNUdKqRnpIGerRrFiwF7z3aToFE4vvbxoyf4scyRNjtLd0byYJJZ6s9pHwDUcp6hiiUWnsGNOzP7eRjLkW9Wu1ZhY3GRwVEw0vj_RVG-8T1xvWt7tChky_IRIs=w775-h517-no

We also got the Carthay Signature Fried Biscuits - Stuffed with White Cheddar, Bacon, and Jalapeño with Apricot-Honey Butter. These were really nice sort of stuffed beignets with an apricot butter. The butter definitely made the biscuits and gave it that extra something. I wish they were served piping hot. They were just warm, so the cheese inside was not as melty-gooey as I'd like.

LcEi7ODZjJIOGzyxdYIw2TwV5_rlh35bYobOVZiaYFHm29MojZAuR9h7jBcuN1t4_2jlEZP-4agrkkwIHB3ItU80GC9OqSy3HezCY0G1eigDKP0kAzgO1pb6iVo4wHEcwTohJeU7F753NJhW-EpCwyuMdl3h7igITLSXiVRJFc3-nZtq1KolyXcg1DEzX2b3aMYPdY_P24-wkvo0EaNCn9dlBOQGot1CwnOUlz_BwumYwgE9Q7OCwO2m5PPVVKW2PwOpCioZBwHil9z-Dd4_-rnZ3ocBusQFVplDqJQuHU_3tz3rQjz6p5tcgwi3RwdBw68KW3SO8KskhIiut5fzqNdNvlIDaWc40lyUmmK8UEAThj2GAUwa3VRNsEed2f46rxiJlOe4ab6sZROWGbaQicO-jIWB1n5BclqL-IAbmlp92PDLsiMSb88JgetIKKCB01HhAi69w-ZuhzYsb8Ribpok-ZwazoEl4thWQF_aBUXo5QrWEErICF4MO14nxplr1zfTR6lHmVuSqGMX-fK3xsiLVOUJfweFgmYgkrfDE7LrGF6eIwsYY15XYEfCXF5_xN78Q2tuSYKkDbmAgVjUhyhL8spWt493ubuue5I5jmHhTDXmd4_uUqrUuenN6ZC2o0tTCYU_5MTtBMo0jz71B-vEqaFCNRn-Q8CW74QJ0Zg=w775-h517-no

LEwK4APwaXROCrbeg5uJWjPbMfVNgnSq5n7PtlCGPA8BIfXnSvDKuefI9yVcqD8znKql9RFTM6UhV9mRy9imzMx34f_QmCt9dE6nNaGvZJrw0QRrHMPlRPaY-xBM1AbUuXP-e4qrttqQAmV2BRHKZV7JutZ8JMgGq8oyKgt-tjlMRN_eX6m01o2E1IV66ZcnlKtb9QP2fZT5WdTiOAm4Ar8WerHt5dpCXDKRcvxFZPS_2DvjAq4XTbOIFwILzWENzMsKDSTfUUGHPhFgY7API_Uij8BWb_GvBfoKhRLybWbshMMtLQC7iAsE2nLPKoEAMhDEyWv8dBa6qBfKn6kIUbRKMSVfpxidd-0Og4rjSyACDaFSMAyDyJeQXTW2RxYsiADkD_OL-B-Zt9dm7SgsjOJHitfxzMIyza-HHI_E-l2DfGkwEHhg33yLQMYmb0ktQNfkSOM1SgtIlllSVvhA2b0avuDoC_6RTk-5oed7PPh07cka8u150_I_03zpGn67PYMBPnvOow44O9-Vg2KTdWuqfIOrLrr7eVyv55H8z_G-d_EnsBPk_JCBPYTjoXsNeVFzXwwobjZcApKC1myAWpZQXZiKjnWstU_mdD6_6Hrg9VTzDWKkf9Tfd22ush3Ajb9s-NuPn2pBzQTYAmvYKVv6n4dxlNpA1nQBFgjR3LM=w775-h517-no

We were also served some bread, but we didn't eat too much because we had so many biscuits!

_uCmAP1iME8c61YFAt5bhv1io9e-PRIi9-qNzVrKgWdczzPG0Pg8qWCReqCXZNlaexLwu1JGAsjPo9b3j_21aaptdzU_FghFTUv2UanLfKtST3iyWZXFm2cA1n647BztZeAZiI9cMixiSCRo4KPHANmeZJNqgkBgpdqW4WHNhFnZOflVyAnaI8ilqbOGshsqimfsUMeWVXdjB7oBkacieuxQ0K8RvGpFJP2sXTKVtypF1t4pCtaMPWIksVnKBzXB5fDN7jbH5Z1mMDUojRJTyT4rHWfSirW7XerScWUdqSIDdf24cAs7YMuCPcvIukT4j6JjNYZFhz9R3KQMoM3u6Zuf2Ys-z-0E34CPpir5ZBJoySv7aOe9sA1LICKaCls0qq6LRKPfA165X4BUgEXIxtIiIaU_dPpsXmRxmzjg0f7-Q5HBptD_2x8gVywBv8-2Nwgs7c2UgaNKU8cDLy4S4aYfHwq8spZ5VyPXcPja7tZobz5-pn2i0eQCH5cb0oXzXbcTJ_9gXwpkqOF_7_HZggiNlTs2WDGpdJBtc5ZL-9QvkS6qzUJNSvIsR9yKfUwSmVltPHo7FT5P3CcIlgPo6YLwAYBd1z4Tu1lNoy7Vagu-X39qiyPGneEhfwlNBFSDQRBl6aK_nZCDWfrygXdGzQv89bu8bmEAz1iNqxv3lgA=w775-h517-no

As an entree, I got the Wagyu Beef and Truffle Ravioli. The menu changes seasonally and when we were there it was on top of a spring pea puree. This was really yummy! It's heartier than your typical ravioli because of the beef filling but it was very flavorful and the spring pea sauce really brightened up the dish. I am regularly not a fan of peas mixed into other things (I'll pick it out in fried rice and any stew), but when peas are done well they shine on their own and they can be really good!

SAie4_C0WEAeSfAkyISdZ0gkwgs041GNjp6GboVR3VaTIb668SVUx85LxpqFitNYklXJpWmwDnoujcyEdX318z2OdXgMB6NPfE6Mj_v9SOX_UNPDcCkVmQcvCko7y7QXR7MU-nelbIcemKetPA99xh59xjsU6JyRXmjrB22eHqvBBn8CfosKllcrTkZAyE3BT-sbqlWWfUIhgBJczP7lV02EOVg5c0vbTwrzFbFobGUBLxDB6rXM8sR7cq8Jo0x8YrekVK2xJ1sOWO3oFL4j4qi22LlDvDOT4diUvXaTVWg0uRwN5-lBNyqK6l2e6k0dEk05270Zp27cldcJSKZxqqTJMbJQyTFhWuumXUhD01D45x4TecjAkPxf4Eq6xHdqAtZdvSYXELS_uRv0eXzFeodov9gALo35rzB8L0-OrsjIpU_ZpFcn2lrYXkieVt8leoonMVaeGxIj6Jz5AvjSEEz9VN5SrToa1NHHI-r2pcZf8nd5-eQqHJQN5jYrilN9cFb1_q8V_k7G9psEH7-TAAjTGD84HZkdIotvr9drswZ4R-H5lJQSbX3hcfE7cQmUbU1wGnIOsZojpysz9n0I0DMmvDaAbniVtRExLxpp4uj9rzUQUZsZRHq0V8dOCWxXPARkp-VU4tU1iRO_zCv8waqEPrJU0ZitqcCINWTPGVA=w775-h517-no

Here's another angle. You can see it was topped with some crispy artichoke hearts. It was a really great combination.

Df7AzljCREhJieRPmdPawRVy9yvz0sLP9v-MV9wnLPD6cK0xyeqR7tMUdRX0wLVgGdIu__mjaWppZr_iifQvryKn15tSJr0wR-sR-VPXReTtT-VmqxLdtAv2Bg0oBpwyVGZ13VPuFgwWzFANVWZl6O1ub17xYDr6ZAEKMnV-KIAe08gRHiN7VuDp3_J5cG_T_MgnZahYS_hZ37StjhKUI-nF-cNt_MA2dCbQ7XJvrsF-FwdyYCQRQAj8VOEIMx-XCVkbub7-CdncE9jgj7FmSilFGHi1PLLuZdm-BoGYQgbBINzlsdfITtBJ_qtGARRaSlgMGvPgJ00rcocBknCGVE4W1dYUj163NolYkBlliHUOH9FbbKFNlsJIqQjt6L_-dlt2RN20coXyGxTAqCDJwuQNY1bmjHSpbnZPUWvZ7fknXo7S3LIGcRaxXcvG7LAAeTxVG7Ngy4UCSVGdeyrvsVftoLHu5T1HvWn6w6vfzaZEXHSNohkoTfjkKX2J-HVOv8WFb30bw6Uu0b44VLEndAnbh4SbAybHYi2fejczKW0InOz8khQBUA3T25aGezkvSPMMo2w08FXzhUgvECgvyn79NoY3j5AkAmS63f5B_IaDBft7ToX_ga6829NgOqc4FntW-X4p0rLh6PeY3quvJE4JEUBrQU0WHyfCkvisnro=w775-h517-no

Definitely one of the favorite dishes of the trip! It looks like the menu has changed now and the ravioli is served with parsnips. Thank goodness I got to try last year's version because I really dislike parsnips and would probably not have liked the overall dish if I had tried it now.

Both DH and CS got the Grilled Shrimp. I think this was served over a salad of soba noodles. They really enjoyed the fresh crisp flavors of this dish and it was healthy as well.

_SHWsi74hhRnfQli0Ym95U3VTCGQf9zd2-fNE4xkw5v8Gt94GLESdsC3TbNt-MRxWxkAqUDTy446kcdkdlH2Kk-5wo7j_1nYXv8TPvThpRhlAVuFEG-hu1jbuXGkRBxPDZa588pljIkbH118xtsdCTI_p-FqxqZfFGyZcYyj8j7P5osTbA8P5vVFej6kx02kCXe7-EPzWbEJAm_3rdz5y48bF_srpRjM56bgFbvPnL4Ois4-d4yLq-U6WU9I62iVeJvG17DNpAEwq1XSKzHiIMAeBvTaJwEndbBUl-hd41LIQGuGxkVvu37EDBQcIO9R79azZCB6JKkHi62soyefgvrhXuUKwjoAqywq2ocYPemO-GIUdaCq34_e0QvoVz36cyz_i_f5b1aLCR-GVo_PXBYqSbrEDF8joi7YF5PZ1dviNMl8MSs1VDDhnXt5a8M_IfzQlKfxfECEhYdl6LUUr3YJ2n7M1m_HcxQkPPBhIsQxDHBK08lJs8XRR5fjveatfgnqDk8X9AqcVG-7TXxEsWH0cta735niKNe1BYSQdf3LrCFfkPq8277WpAB1sI9dlukgndspOP0Y5TLouVpGR4Xz9SRgH2SIrFE57ljx6yMkgOwWNqnZLLtOSQAb8lnQRyEGiw5iSxQytlRYtpO5AtZ00usmfEpEi3BH_ZH5mrY=w775-h517-no

AH6YXPYu7p6bLfILzJTKVs8pRVU_Lp4csQL8DyRTNzjxMOukvki76fDVDcnYeziBlJYnGShLlxzfxzSYJ8jLbS7HFZfzHEmhvtGGvA_QXgR2_5ErOZWV4bpkNgsNZnaabYAv0Bl7xrVTiMTnwHmhdc8OLM_LOIkZ_LlejnA-TJdlWqdTQTc2Sb561li9nJQ4yQiZcgOAAJljkhSemdEGD7wscBkl1aBeOYo7PhUYBhFie9IiV644z7AQMilhetQ6QcX24RT6e221OC_5yLt8pUDOWYbnxI-E_Y4FdGtyZa2YxklYtAuQ76G6AHnrwjoovnhiI9eVPewxNFjIzhc4UKCnb__6cKchMWV8xYQXtEUacOKV3RdkT4iaZvQUDra-I5n3Sp3le1ykfsbcMZfScAQu4AXq_2Y1LxGwQAoie3JGlI3_IENWBWeP-RiMbFtLg80-wv46t6VFlgMHduLpH9i5hJT9GEGEQpMc1BLHtAU4paN8dZujRBQRHeT9sEUBkqKOFpRCoRU1nccKs3GacrEI7WM3FRcMnrotTZMRZuO7_pJ5fX3jS8HZjIS1T6Y_HbuXtlGfZpxkn1ODoeSXOIAxkSB7ftjCr6XBCAfQURYuSmwipYUaU2HVlgryQcf9uA7jEhPl6IBouNbLp5-pvlsK2X4dFmE1q6ODxaLYYYA=w775-h517-no

In between courses, you can see CS really did wander off...guess she took my advice to sneak out for some character pics!

eVdG8zT3lZ4wJ-enEmkoDl31wj_1d3SeApmt8b4ZjTQL_3ISYWYVDUws-hcmeIcmMPqXuOZR2oSt7aLpCG9qpou8NZmuxxX-pFBJPWI5TOxOWDzYB1Aa31MRJ9UcNCm4NbREzUUbrJ-_tM96JW9QSfb3lo7l1hD8smAuS6fgE1H7yd1-_j4Ug2mn8vGQ7Ojvh3Vw7Ttrpj9OwN4zg-kGYkC6mYNXe_rcofYMnfzksYYzpW-duazYK44deOdMUs2QzKmSfnI5nlA8ycr5v1PEe5_h3nvMolusFKWa2WRX14v1IAp_wR2bYZ42XYJ0byPu7xvHMg_lFwTJQDIuEHR4BguQ5FoqZVAIQ0ULGYvwopixFk6ynAEXpg6p50r61oegKerUoVF9bBTE0ZKlF0JEjamUi7O1BFpoMnF28FN_wvPpyBnWrzwYPtNF7yLyzOl-WXNwxHemOMzaXoB_ZnVPQK9ZKeMC2hhAdmjkOiFBegTwjdJDxpfwvDKx73DWXVBftzjVdQkajqELSKLOMqHl5hRn_erLQMHXvz9lk8uNVQap2ETq2uEFm9sTXB2mCVWLMttH08Z5vSBHod-_eFL1pV-D13K5sQlCxOvsupLBmteHNvvSOnhYpPPsqfXCM976LdUh33HnKOPm44kQU9Y0_qYimCOpgpbUukI6gSwuZN4=w775-h517-no

Where are you going Chunkysis?

Then I noticed these pictures popped up in our Disneyland app:

4OSZibU5NEj0If68NL1gaQVs5URDfU3LIu7rrFTjEZfiYUXIutRAiE8LdJvd58S13c6aReqATf7fXYS42LAjS60LN81JvVTYyUQez9cUZrFtpBEdoFEuGxCadBA4PPODh7dq4_YCpyB2vx9s1ybhUwXPBx_kuBAHP10UzdrU3NM3njfTO6SX3Et6WOqW8QeDboLr3Sjz3Wz0qgWAmMUBVB1FuV21ASIC8nwXA5gY2CDVKxKl3xeo1c31RKIWPOwRgJgUWkIALDggWKWV5gA_fzYTPjqxQ-Ok_HJ3I3kmkIDDrnHs4TwqqdY0-s97jEauLvq9yc4vx__XkmoC8Yw3apLiUjkJ0aR4FwA_nUTD4okGpE9lpobgydKTp2vrvOVgla1EWmX_JcAs14KuX6-0QZgRGlGIXHOiesEHQsJiPiyiMhXNK6Kbe5YxPR0IdwlFUQjCqACXG9r8ukAE_VAPB9HORXswNI6CeppI15AR6422BCErU7fvt3UFouTv3SNJBKO3M_HcSfZl8R-HnBxcwjTH4KQJICqbd5cbrtwuJsLDp3exwlTgTMHjjf3Rxyl8ArgdfTXsoGEinoqrh9LPiJD961Cq3yx40gogkoVEuUP7qhffPk-J7w=w413-h619-no

These pics with Minnie are so cute, she was admiring my sister's Minnie hair bow!

sR1mqqwQyo3iKzyiwHuVZ-6GSRoS0C3cqVa1OZxoSfNU7DFzhe-PluMKXPc-9uwF2EoHq4QDrvTfBg6wsqgEZ0ulP5Zfm--vyZb9QhUPcL76RtsnIZH3iCwca_a3D9Gbc-naBcmfvpjEcq0tulTL5glA_oLh0ajAPeLRLeq9ldVK9-1cg5Q8F_1qfP0Mdhp0_G2IjOBdv2lxVOmg2hxyrwwqhKoZNQvufAvxq4DwCweIxiYntafs1KH2gx7SX33YGr75TbC80-PWgJhC-0bsM7CqCLG_a4kxFV0I1snvXbqni_j9CpEtE_9BjXCIS6cAHmvIDI3fV0RUp8TXFrNBvive9BEc2bcCvtTEffWmrr1fg_rEHboKEf9ovZkZcFSr3nx6BF4M9e-oK6VaEWL0jWcD5aFvlZKAjKlE9XK3lyO30s0iDRzCs5RtqwYl5e4zcBjq2286cZi8LqjqGaHTfbgvyG1Uhd3tCE47lyFGvlrekIVetp8sJ_BGhmrN1QWqK7SDXFVRzRQWH1NnTTFLhBAXI-GC3ytYCQXwDQDa0OgCxFSskvvojBWVYKiO9_ng6N4py7JfQt_mz97ko9uUQxmtctTyv0YOIwXS8Z4STbJL_kXiaPqmMg=w800-h533-no

NosrkDTVKTQBhHToi3VW8hc-e84DicE53rU44eoj1jaNroJaeWf5K22VCZ-aQU284bIFTN6b3ewur4xMDvdyULW6gP8Wrlzlf3De4rQRvR2HyESNaFOKZ37fY9SMlBLaWbXmr6f4bVXyOlER1srMtfcoikjt4USlI4lS9M7UtkTOdr64zhK4-hFJphsooSFqL7a1qy7azQrGNDLeoGwEfJAfeL4HRX0bNz33hZxCBDJ1AqIWnWAXYhp2wzET_p1sYxlD9ara6fPhO6DoAz26zBvv3SbqNeilAtO9S6STvFh0R1qjnFFaP8HWiDSO6RSHjhYECn8jJzAtMMYjhyCfRzj7USPScAYd82uAV2MTcuvf7FcKr0sUGe1HuQ8_-YDd7UnvG9rEbdsgRNPM87Z0NhDfdLUCNTX-pgJZ-AuATrBw0hR_vbxw8p5S1b-WioS09cV2dSkoo-RshUGANjTWu4pIcRHDStTFIsnF5nvZ-cln605QH4iZpGsw4Ns_v-HVBRU9wJSKB3ycdgFTp0VbP7ouZ91DOqErs0irnOnqktbFfamyvCvWYi99jcvQIo97MYAKmzKWdKUUypJ_t7XHor2TnEU5GKSVUgt5TWV_zXgYtdqcPsmBng=w800-h533-no

aow_HbmS-HlzAeYoZ_u6n6xgfJKltDnwlk7Ck8H_GSTyEpcOd6sL3mQe1CuTpqD5iti1Sbd4en69CBZJBRRcw_yZ6UGyOacxtXPLCAfVr1h9hhmU967_QRR91MZKcpdZSyx3QDzCQurxrliA3q16V5SSKYti0gD9or9aFeda7cDc8GVphYG5x4AiG5chjXutwstzqSpKH23mgs6LJRmG_fZ4Uj6VBWYVtaklOgmRSWdB5RBacToMAi4hQPyv-24AbNcPRhgRGP_7EL2IENwH36tBLf_glCeQahuNPJ90E7h05jioZ7T0APZUbs3ArW2HAIUELQtZ_PmYi4Hcrf9RQMmJwUTKxrYUeTrdH5jS543KDyGBmIKbOYagx3MMj2MVfNcSXrDZ70eNE59KK4r6cwcwSBBt-QfaTtaCko5hYaelG0eFLet7Ef5A7ec7qBsc1-WROdEoQTO5XJmsNe77vOBEqeiaObsiqrR6Co1fO11gCsq4wVaPz2nxFhP3ipNdxUz7qx2rx8gTTtmCGF9IRpAX0CsJdc0mj_GHiuD28fy0YFjjbV0B0KJ7yBgz594sq6oNxUuuYDKb4qCXS9IpPJO6UWPuhlkgwN72VFnbdjvFqxoZRYwIkw=w800-h533-no

Meanwhile DH and I were left to just take selfies with one another. DH is not amused.

tjpSGXGNHRUtRdH3HBqJPERWDKf-Q3JKVeO-SJ2rFh6B3Nz7cAa24PHPofAAZB6fpp35MsQUh6o568NmqTlUPkLxW_Q99qOvWYBiW8POW_i0k0Jc3JXCxgNotJrfC8CXftK58VbaDTGgoFM79juofcpDMl67sk8JbrM7wfxp4NBiBW_-nI6SM7L1jZMKCwsHfoJLiDN_Zkn3IsHfB-FIX4otLIk9lpam-hrPC9Y6F6X6SxJ1c-1k-8L5_6np4o7D536u1V4PhbWrhmuaseh0y1XosxDNsOE1bFE35IObnEats0aoHvX8wUulGKRrvj1yQvyTyBwOE7PD7mNICpH-B0dvIOIk-zna0eXZXPZsGFk7lYI8m9wBi7T9Gmlr2BZvHWZmV2PFRC81_mAnRgNHJJyd2GHL0XSyM2yFI_W5oSoJmpyLeRK-MyaKbgNn9NoHpUoTpWuH3y7S17LGjgVWyjGLnv-r7nS4aziF2G-2ZmZZBUO1kzea131ZDnKrEA0NRE4izgjrMR5SmGiDmIwQ3m7UnWqzNsJiwF53hrIOAIFgBy6-IytsqmkYjkA7sB22heQUYUoe9LJNNCGEz5EyHXjEeougwsIoVxyylSeeaki33LTPUHFSNg_irCXOF-Ih0xBI-k48i1nEpYYlO98Gd_zC2gE1Mz-TN2sx2tL8nwc=w511-h681-no

Oh Hi Chunkysis, where were you?

i5UAPohk3keVGcZBkPcySRfqibTpS083rXd8pqdSK2lYK1F3eH8uKG00auAJsnwEC5P0AF7POUccW0GBmPLBTJRGd-9CJaQPDqmg0MSi4pE20N3bgr9zx89QfDqA7YAqEUcLV87p9b_6WuO_YTlt54IqPlRUl7zgm6AEPwrxtotPj_2IyMelRA2DddBQmbtlFn2eRIqOCHjqIjyj_W6Uh7FYUjLXYS6TzmWBPMBvQ4d8ABX3vVw_qchWRgzAwCQeOrqPcdyGFe6hd_HdbdfojtHyq7262QysFwgRB3HK58AuKHyHzqxoH0NA5DBDriVMvwzmkbUSEAnvXJouZ_qnPj7V-P1Z9y38IDJGqdP51O_cwWH-iyRp54_bL0G8g2jr7JsxIM4sxj6gZJnL5Ij09aYwIZEtZvTdmRwPcbdLAIPagtPMy9fuVRBQsnzt-niSrxnzh-Qj0EWUaKpDyrcinpsr_XTLrkogG38YGVUzLta2JNRA1i-jK8CV_mgE79AqnhDKFoizDkP1GSi-MWKptUjHCiAgt7ght8VFP0b85cNbejAAhxNpZCZ6Tzit4Y0vPCh-SLw2A5rXL-zWJNux7HlrLEOTCg0w9RztaS6oIEr9GBd_wutuXgbAmAKs_VXU1GCkjco28fcG_iB4_DHhAk7VPMDaLvAWCA57nVAf9Jo=w775-h517-no

Hahahaha.

We didn't get dessert as we were kinda full and I had hopes of a Dole whip later. We all agreed this was the best food of the trip (not counting the dumplings DH and I ate outside of the park). CS decided to do more character hopping and to finish collecting her pressed pennies. DH and I decided to go to Bug's Life Land to check it out. I really could not remember if I had been there before.

QxP2aIdu8SckzwjxcdCdS6xcE8hpqczq_BPsViwyOvUzVOX1t4KeU9pbN23JqMfOxEheJi2Siy_pcyz95eaIb9dgr20Jc2EGQ_b4rEU-ImhfVUdQL52n1E7iPAQgxASMZAqvhkYuzlT6QUxBAfGni16A9u6mlDkKwI7tEcKAWeIfENblnwuqAVA_djZpeLo2UfsXt7bXjhn4_yowYrsFYn-uWmz6zTWwsU7Qyk9j8vk0IDI22f2YrouiXxvSmOfG7LOIVkVWi7H3xE7VpfPbBEa1dAA1SK76fOKoy09t_c2Aw1E9Ihfk1iznw9x82x0Fr5qGaGtckFBqZhFs5nh1kHZsqGC1DQG-aU5sL4LxrRfaGjx7ZbLg_owuy8LuRjtUiZOQJtV9xgMMwlnoDYWaWg0ued91IdiCgrRaVj2ixdQHp36DJ99WhwXQC_QbcONr0QZwBgnVifcWf6sHn8__x4oY-ssWq8H099HmJP5a-PrDPILMctUs321GF3MfRJqc3FF9kPmA7_IOdJeCAFc3nIBQVRxzyrYYZ-zqMIS0MmHcVdm_WZe6OmJdxd3u7R6HXOE5JYFoKHnLgfBSSgWCYGQJcJ2osglhFzlNv_bVNOKInrQAYcf0rXCwJFUii8baNrwmZbvCvcEcUcmQki_TIAAaDGB8JsQ_uHJvRSegFJA=w775-h517-no

iJoEaSCDDsmBFFRi-TKwkWdoIH-VL6tCdUlrwwBybmJfqLNn-Son6otdTlXQrcm26atMNN4IVRbOo4Iy-vMdJA-CPqo7rPchWKNMY-IkSqkIGgh-8TW3ijZnYs5Zc_9fG3UxJCqTYGmgIjz7XC7VjLQmvYnaT1EkCKsv5M12a2ucI8yz_YFfVdPfoWllAneoHrYcJ1IEhVvTsN82UAo49vRvjOJaaoxQiMpqBb5JVsAmqKOhoj_cnIcnf8wcAut5UxUojmkKvPwT5k9e4GQH3U8CbOvG7E-euk9Zo5HpHddly-MXJaloz_2U2FGpJ7b121VTwXOpFRlYz0t33IbzJzJf3weAdiGOT9esZ2yM7b-V8i424O69QCKnRznjkZYpQHn0TY7XRyfK2bvaLuRa8ZRpy6HNCqd9tCCxswmkRKuxvJjXVdwaKEspA8ByQkYeby-2GO0Uq7juDLmaDeKa5iCSg8WFWaL9zbfTwdfbkCGtHFOdDrFnXkLZ2ZyzEez6fnvbIdRa9fD5GHcRWM8GNu9z_Te3y7zFyiz5rApDlBbxm5yMfPNVBS7YiSNLBTDtMyUWcWZBDnrMFCToSyiUe0rUw4GMIM5aR7M5-7AAjHXze_vXyUlXRIdrTb3QOyYRyqbujstxxmUjOOpR0Fey-3KHpjdBzFIWkZyB1NjYp1c=w775-h517-no

Everything in here is really cute. It's also great for young kids as the rides are really tame. But I really enjoyed myself here! Who doesn't want to ride a spinning ladybug and ride a caterpillar through giant food tunnels?

Mm3Jsv9Yjla3wECJFJrxQ6Bcj_02JqepH8m-WkkNPENq8jai9Cviz1Aeq_J0zdSJIfkmWC9A1Gc9x0MB5x26guZaun2oXC387iiPx40uBZNPeaAnzqJKEmInxZbX_HmOU5NvN-E_6XHGqeMXnpbw4ufHkU7CJYFM4VUlNdwmVzt6VvE31KKzaD0thumysOEkW2DapkI4SPZFGBnwYjlnxLNGkKJ-HpyyjZlgD69IpIQcJ7EVIU8iJR45mwJsd_LBNFYDmygYXlHbo2x307wq3tHiCb_7YS3IXCCJQJv8Br6_MU9hYxFoHK0y3fKRG-FsEAjUY8jBg_8s5uGMJlftZbScrn5qbZSjBVuBT1alYeDJv8vBS-QqNZUJxQLM6AJyMVf58_h_rEkmZZJFKozaqxv13jsL5v-Ja68gOmS33TC7KNb_lOXoGJ8lTkwZfJGsT-jWnCCjSB5131g50qO_i_ecZ5Fuw_XoLxEcTIhMp3HPKNzeWmwZokmUEx3sTqGsv3Z74KlmIdqF4CV5wOoNzjICwK93u_6FwYGFr7QlFR2dKsBJXb29UCQZM8XlGv7eTCQe4o16lWANKZt3j16g2BGk1yEx6VIgWTe9yvvDWwrXBZKOSeIfP0V5l7UILv8qh7XK6IYs3x7f5DAOwnAomBHEmcOCitZp9fk4DrBPE2s=w775-h517-no

Bumper cars anyone?

yRrSmAyCLxH34JQTY1oVmwJFyuzmOoHlYlTvOEGWp2eUygNtm3DEZ5nNTMedE9WO1o4xoW20JD7a7LbasCGfGt5HV3lvqSN8erMa2s657nXKk5Ch68Qmkv9Ph3rscaUWoe0Pej1BP5vBnKxerEYCBVuyFYlvzDYrfEH4OShbmkTOALF6DF0CVm5-M7HQkQi3CDQaZ2eXYRhE6QHjnRIjfm_UpvXOH6Ers2nujvvvg2M9uQ2lHk5UczbvMqkl-FlIuFKZs1yDbICFukobT2OyjJDj6f5J62TKId7e2izzP67vyqmFJsyGS12OGaDfHo8eEyHJu4eQe9ZsgV6-b9x79wBxdnVB_C8djDoXPIekPDGO2azdBdOnSDvydobW95FkeCx15QhVQvpfnbfBfqCBJ6zqeVddrucJXwNv56PH7OCty5JGryTB7LXwiW1nv4hITU4kqdKozhKCFtD4L3I3OdzTmFfCvf70E1Ea_KUcP4_suInUsoAhMUkxpE9IgaTr-s-m0Tn191LTMwlFJVVogBxEAiXFT4l25ki755yMLnuxfRypzynEjVOWOtnQ2bINc6mLEYy45W3GrF_EnjAEeu-Gwpq9KaFe63mhoWHIx1xqMvk4BJ7qqX1k52AkJwfKL0JUpcQ2OenJhtYzYkUNetkOuAf3ULvJM6Wx5KHX3EY=w775-h517-no

2kvX0j_3eZmUJKPg1ewuDxCdwS-hA23C3SFvNm5RDtx1tIi9mYJTQYl23u-47obGspNEC-BsZQd4cNuaFOw6fhgYHS6rVWeXcrBcfzetugS9hOmaeCY_towQ8Qak_mFw19umDlOTqUHRGBy5bwiL9Kpoy9IHElqqtX9RgvL92SJeyHFYUu8TWuY_d3QRYsBlZw_JrW1j92z82F-mmWI315BDytIsM7O70QtWqShaky_9tuH82UFLM-1hD2Szt2Vl8KNEnVQj1RpjKtZQF5CTnRCfkv06WC2UnCyXX3lOZvNU45y4yGkEw4PYemuF6BWh9ZAB05Nhnwu-11ThPZP44aVoJMj87KFEksHV7MPSl-bJmTclD9UiXGFZgjsHlYUok45MlI_ofE_PupIN7-YvtqN8XyTu5Db9QcCFsL0okIO5aE9XrmqWIN6dAehLfKrbfm-IXx8N60Q1pK0lz44x6D4i0AK4eCpCYC5Q3a8tY2gsq9_2dn1NyhVdTpW_MUy0LxZcR2oG2nzJevcJ14Bxh20hXbP775JgVaT_1CqkobeyORDvcMNak9mLrHC9N4bCWZMf7hzo5RRm0EMTIbbJ4SKipp0MGq4EgEiFQBtULakzbvc1Y2KQDOEssWe9dNsNO74OuUmF2MAj0GhN4IjeNcYmGgNyFKwbWrsPogk3zp4=w757-h567-no

On Heimlich's Choo Choo Train:

A0T0QTdY0KTdSLaaZE1w4cYEFx_PGRiDdru9aNZ40JCsCvOLSE3iZvz1sCpk1iCh951G2I20-R7PQWn1E0Ke2dCBwprQ-eqT1U5Sdm66RFS8xsJ9jgmepxGtovB9yBUUaWXHyEp3PK033pve9pG5h0d5ViCz0MofXo74pbBRuRMtKmQ3NWTBdEXtH713yU7jUHZpHMVZSTLfbhJuM0jh9K8gfDna3rLrFra0Ls-Pt0GsaVLDztaEnKPVhNmb5m_IAfuQq696XptpvSHCxdFSYAoD0QZGDgVclAvVACMDnSaophORE4qQjfsp2irOJanNpusGG8Bksb6xxmTtH2l8cDFiBQwsfrCUAP4gX7kA1ql1IOol48cz1ca6WshP8sS9NLJzZm3UN9D-SNxMhUeFVwxC5PLeRLbJUg3PeUORPE8ehn7S8QJelT5C6HWDfFawNygktNo8d6YPWAgX32iICLcsz6yylM0gVZvJve90uo_Zk8qKgpXFGOqGTtX8eoJuqlcqoxCBD3SMChoYruA5FAoLO1uH5SItF1lDSAcaRcIkCaNPrYxW5A-cXFwDi-e7cWdcxTSF6DAqgxO-1s_kVAVP2OE_rj1MXSPa_pqu1zRSDCy_NLDo_hCKEVyhoMkCadA23ss6Hl3qnRjzrkFmPd_icZS5oK6jbdFI0J-hF9w=w775-h517-no

KMwT8K5dtWvHiSctsiMXb9auV1uFYnkzr1Q6uFgXkAkFzdBDah4NFuFNHIhnMP7eWUl1fvhBRr7vgIVXRg6up2pFiLvKxAzYyheDy1sSmgD0edNKIcUHcosjp_5j2rLDnID2XkcVJH7TGLEv2hZK4k1kIbUVQVXrylp0yOhFu8_y4sp66oI9RBghr-ckiMUbQ8CixInzAwsDS-tvUGaIOcLTiBHfOFVK9suikQEmyE-7C17RrUDm0ZuvkQkb-Js4xPx1eTCaeamv1dDVvVqV75dFPycUD6WYRimDcen9RAk50lXsb7lJy1aZqI_8JKYdnKKXH0HIfkhHURFEy4oB0TS4duzypSfIqTQoQg4bvWkuQuiPpcp50gQ4O4M2dyxMypKsiCSnHIVlGjK2bZAiD179InAyJ0qCHnLjlqfZKKseBV6zD9ElYHAG253QDraLPUzLGEEpQi7GFMajToM6LXsrw44A9aVr8qXBOP5GO-n4mkqy-_Or2Uy8TIDk63UYPhz39-DUoYvLN8M8ja2rIVstBXqxyi48JCcc6ckrORnRnblL8DmN6TaRoJUmF5TytSLkbqk9OjD9yh5QSZ1WGPwH2nlgmEZXDGVAKZP5cdZpGeECodOswrozZzLeIPe4sscPWGEBkQoc7QuxmlCQSae2jPOe5mux_xQt9mrm7pM=w775-h517-no

TPIrQot8DBBIfaht3NEtdBpTvrY6JGRoh1LjuMsfT6_q4XdLf0x6XP7rmsiiOmujHgOWOvFEXHr2kkccooVxS-Hl5ibqTtjQYsbeNrAEzWCV0BTkZ_eoMLKTuFUTnMbe-TpT8C-6y7rHVn6ecGRsrjxVF4ujZTA59GQtpcx_QRXZMA-ajjO8xmx5vXTp7FPHQmCn79CyFWeHTjlAYqrIhHVtiqtDpNWkhw-8du-bh-sPQ34421Vs4i4kBNpptUNTZRtPAiVD8s8sjgTrFqu-Wv8W7bnoGLFcAapqPdgoBitJNo6Z0tX5vtMD3aFiy_jlaSpOQ8L0m6PWNrt9K8ILQz_QnJsyWJNoIKv0VcMHEJWU3Xtr5yzsqoUMqWhrBBJoq1Sl8H1aXCS1MvIvMeKEJlj8hFMdZZu01wcGzP85cbOvXr4-Fd0XhQDyqH8EYg4Y6YJnAFT13E7nemlHAqa7jwTg6SVZHmR-9M-IHei061VeoSavX4yi2UZjMjAF7Kwo9a9iZC1ugCG5KAkHhqyErQt_b9hU-51b0k3Wo9dyP2NGC3TPpJI-j58DUieqwc-TDliXmuVjfPzwL8Nq-zbWzQXFc5ecE0379g3uTryCnPs3hEsHFoMDtXe_wNyyVocpj0uDA0y4BLliPE8nZaNWA4b-QceiybFaWFUotrVSguY=w775-h517-no

punageSdx2ICMjUFaj5EGT8qp0GH8jkI0LlFeCeP-e7Fd9etzGM6TiUyJeKBGLDnP99p3FmMsYJz8WvY8pAGR7qwduNBiEHv5iie4bI2XRIGmWpG5yZe8iNUhIpD94B91InLm95zo6r3sauw2LMU5BiiiFxARtEu8Z0GhedwjdOu8oPZoeCopJw57-kVxGxeoshlhSdy5GxsCbKF0mLOaNPiNj68pKgkDRDh0VZnSLZcQGpq28NpmjWaDTq9lmdMlT8SBFZtjncKDeTOwzTw2vscnDBdLHToY41XbXnUn0G7SNk_ktv9OD-PR-mJXgLqwmAFb-OTMrwcV0vYQeWEH_xeBzyNeFYj21ZbLivavjsXufF9KcGaKWO5x7kOa_6l5T0-rdYLe7NMlnJA9e6awrYrP-v32JBpc7ZnSn6X8z2OU7cheTOlNCMrWvTJKzd8n7EOZ50gneAUK_7_5BB4-t8T8cpbgqo7ehuwMsXwTZvRIOkfjatqcUkRfsnflAK15zYpLrfobO8O8y3Ow9ExYSpt7Pb-4Cxu_PLIvpg8umNiaaYIRiWFWQ8cnvfzxcnX1xK-3loAAaTP72vgiQNFEN97W-SZM-_I0LDj09UoqU23Zjzg2N-vWJ99cXjq7w3QX8NarO5LARp1iHNLGZBbsKS4WzkBXrbaMqrQEAE548c=w775-h517-no

We had a great time at Bugs Land and we even saw Flik. We met up with CS and then had to hop on back to Disneyland for our Haunted Mansion FP!

Coming up, evening festivities at Disneyland!

We were at MNSSHP, but the line was a couple hours. ☹️

Yeah I find that the case whenever rare characters appear. I waited an hour for the 7 Dwarves during MVMCP!

That is so cool that you got to ride RSR so many times. I think we are going to have to stay on property next visit to get the early hour. Can't wait to hear about Carthay Circle. Their food is so good:)

It was so much fun riding it back to back. Unfortunately that's why we never rode it at night. Just rode it multiple times in the morning and then later with FP but the night ones were gone usually by the time we went back to get one.
Just posted Carthay Circle. Food was delicious!!

I can't believe you got to ride RSR 4 times in the morning, all before lunch!! Unheard of lol

It was actually 4 times before 9:00am or something crazy like that. We pretty much hopped over to DL when they opened.

Oh I can't wait to read about your lunch at Carthay Circle, easily my most fave sit down meal of all my trips to DL (including BB!)

Just posted Carthay! Yes it was our favorite meal food-wise of the trip! I should have gotten more duck wings. I still think about them!

You really got a lot of rides in that morning as well as Breakfast and checking out of the hotel!

After Hyperspace Mountain Ghost Galaxy was a tremendous let down. So glad they put it back.

We sure did! Why is the last day always the most busy day? I guess we were revved up to try and tackle everything since it's our last day.
I'm glad they brought back Hyperspace. I'm not sure whey they would put up GG in the first place. Seems like a very un-Disney theme and seems like something a third-tier theme park would do.[/QUOTE]

Oh those biscuits.....still have to try making them at home :thumbsup2 So funny we sat in the exact same location you did and possibly even the same table - just what, a week? 10 days before you? And I had the same entree you did. Agree....the pea puree was a nice compliment but parsnips? I don't think so :scratchin

That is so cute your sis kept running out for photos (and that you kept checking it on the app!) but she got some adorable ones, as usual!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!