Bridging Disney Tickets Purchased From Delta Airlines

DisneyPrinc3ss

Earning My Ears
Hi All!

I recently purchased a 3-day flexible adult ticket from Delta Airlines because at a cost of $489 (I paid with Skymiles so it was still a good deal for me). Does anybody know whether this ticket can be bridged to an AP? And if so, how much credit I would receive?

Thanks everyone!!

That's what I'm hoping, but I'm concerned that the tickets might be coded as promotional or something else that doesn't permit upgrading. Is that a possibility?

That's what I'm hoping, but I'm concerned that the tickets might be coded as promotional or something else that doesn't permit upgrading. Is that a possibility?

Considering that the current price of a 3 day flexible ticket (non hopper) is $482 with tax, I highly doubt you would have a promo ticket on your hands. If it's a Park Hopper, that is valued at $556 with tax - only about a 12% discount and still not likely to be a promo ticket.

Was this part of the recent delta vacations promo? $0.02 per skymile? If so I'm bummed I didn't even think about WDW tix. Great way to burn Skypesos!

As far as I know, the *only* tickets that cannot be upgraded to APs (or to any other ticket for that matter) are the ones that WDW provides complimentary for charity auctions and guest recovery. They have $0 value and have very specific language about not being upgradeable. All other tickets have a "value."

As far as I know, the *only* tickets that cannot be upgraded to APs (or to any other ticket for that matter) are the ones that WDW provides complimentary for charity auctions and guest recovery. They have $0 value and have very specific language about not being upgradeable. All other tickets have a "value."

Thanks!

Was this part of the recent delta vacations promo? $0.02 per skymile? If so I'm bummed I didn't even think about WDW tix. Great way to burn Skypesos!

It was, but don't feel too bad because the tickets had to be purchased in conjunction with airfare and no fewer than 2 nights of hotel. You couldn't purchase the tickets individually, so unless you really had a need for a full vacation package, this wasn't a great deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts