Breaking news! Power outage at HHN!

I missed that Friday night...but as we were in line for The Shining house it closed for some reason. We had just gotten out of the holding area and waited about 15 minutes...then the TMs came out and said we should leave and come back. Not sure what the reason was. We did the house later in the evening and all was fine.

Wow! Can you imagine what would be going through guests minds if suddenly there was a power outage while inside the house? I am not the type to get scared easily, but I would have to admit I'd freak out if that happened. You're in that atmosphere and sudden darkness! You have no idea what is around you, or what is happening and someone touches you!

Considering most of the time people are touching me, I can't imagine if someone is in the middle of scaring me, which does nothing for me, but all of a sudden there is total darkness, someone from behind me touches me, and then people start screaming, because they get scared. All of that at once would be too much. :laughing:

employees inside the house will have their flashlights on

was in a house once before and power went out.
flashlights were used to show us the way out of the house.

employees inside the house will have their flashlights on

was in a house once before and power went out.
flashlights were used to show us the way out of the house.

I'm sure it would be fine and they'd be able to help and have a certain procedure. I was talking about the first moment of the power going out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!