Breakfast?

DramaGeek

Earning My Ears
Maybe I've totally missed something but if you are staying in the Disneyland Hotel and don't want to do a sit down breakfast - are there no other options?

We prefer a quick service/grab and go option in the mornings and having to wait until after rope drop (when its at 10am...) is too long for us to wait to eat. I'm guessing going to one of the other hotels might be viable?

Thanks!

Outside the park there is a stand where you can buy pastries and congee/porridge in the morning. It is supposed to open an hour before scheduled park opening (30 minutes before gate opening) but the CMs are often slow so expect it to open closer to 15 minutes before gate opening. This is outside bag check so you will need to finish your food before going through security.

Once you are inside the gate, the snack stall on the right side of main street will be open before rope drop.

There are grab and go option in the other two hotels (their quick service breakfast open at 7.30 AM). You can walk over there via the seaside promenade (exit near the hedge maze). Takes about 10 minutes walk from Disneyland Hotel to Explorer's Lodge hotel

Explorers Hotel had a very western breakfast (September 2018). Felt very much like American parks and included a visit with Goofy.

We got Mickey Waffles at the quick service in the Explorers Lodge. Its a short walk from the Disneyland Hotel. There were other options too, including baked foods.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter