Breakfast?

MelAnnDoll

Earning My Ears
We are staying at DLH and will want to be at the park for rope drop. I saw there is a coffee place at our hotel, but will it be too busy to get breakfast? Basically wanting to know our best bet for breakfast?

Starbucks in DTD on your way to th park. You can order through the Starbucks app on your phone and your food and coffee will be waiting for you at the counter.
Thank you! That will work! Hubby has never been so I was having trouble explaining why we couldn’t waste morning park time by eating inside the park!

Starbucks in DTD on your way to th park. You can order through the Starbucks app on your phone and your food and coffee will be waiting for you at the counter.

That is what we do for a quick breakfast. Mobile order Starbucks when we hit the lobby and it usually hits the counter right as we walk in the door. Typically not a big Starbucks food fan, but they currently have a Steak and Egg wrap that is really good!

Also there is White Water Snacks just inside the GCH hotel by the pool that has great counter service breakfast.

Jazz Kitchen Express on the way from DLH is another yummy option for coffee, beignets, and/or breakfast burritos.

Beignets and coffee, breakfast of the gods. There is also La Brea Express. I think they open at 7 a.m.

Everyone has a different approach that works for them. DW and I are not big coffee drinkers or even breakfast sit down eaters. For us on-the-go breakfast is usually best. That means bagels and fruit in our hotel room that we can eat on the way to parks or keep in our pockets (or bag) to eat later in the morning. We save the sit down times for lunch and dinner.

:wizard:

La Brea opens at 8:00...I really wish they opened an hour before the park.

We arrived at 7:00 and the parks opened at 8:00. At DCA (I assume the same would be true for DL), we were able to go to the Starbucks in the park and get breakfast at 7:30. We pulled an 8:05 Max Pass FP while walking to Starbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!