Breakfast?

Terry S

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Sorry for another silly question, but I tried the search function and it is not working.

I have been reading as much as possible and I am unsure about breakfast, where would you go if you wanted to sit down and eat a full breakfast? Are you assigned a resturant and a time? I found a menu on Barb and Tonys site, but I couldn't find the answer to the above.

I am fairly certain that on any given day, one of the dinner restaurants is available for a sit down breakfast. On our Jan cruise, we ate at Lumiere's (sp?) the first day because it was somewhat cold and windy.

The other days we ate at Topsiders, but room service is also an option. You can't get a full hot menu, but I think they have a good variety.

Same with Lunch. I believe at least one of the dinner restaurants is open for lunch. I think we ate at Parrot Cay twice, so maybe thats it.

You can check Barbs site and look at the Navigators. I believe they spell out all the dining options.

Lumiere's (or Triton's on the Wonder) have a sit down breakfast every day. I think Parrot Cay offers a buffet on the days they don't have character breakfasts.

Lumieres has sit down lunch each day. Parrot Cay has a buffet, and Animator's Palatte is where the kids' club eats lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter