Breakfast with the Grinch

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
We are surprising DS10 with a trip to Universal 12/16-18. He doesn’t typically want to do character meals anymore but when I casually mentioned about the breakfast, he said that would be something he would want to do. I am trying to decide if I book the tickets in advance or just wait until we get there and book it if he indeed would like to do it. (We’ve only done Disney character meals so we have no idea if these are even worth it.) Any thoughts/recommendations?

We were also considering doing it but heard that it isn't really a full buffet breakfast. It's where you walk up and tell the people behind the counter which items to put on your plate. I'm not even sure if it's unlimited. I had read some reviews that weren't the best. If anyone knows different please reply because I'm also on the fence about going to it.

My opinion's not worth much because it's been 6 years since we went and it was held at Confisco Grille at that time, so things might have changed, but we loved it! It was low key and not rushed, with tons of time with the characters (the Grinch actually sat down with us for a while). I don't remember much about the food except that there wasn't a huge selection and they had green eggs & ham. I wasn't hard for us to get a reservation (I think I called the day before).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!