Breakfast upgrade at Hotel New York

nightrider68

Mouseketeer
Looking at another trip in February which will be the first since they have changed the breakfast package to the parks.

I have been advised that the there is a hot drink, fruit juice, breakfast sandwich and a pastry.

Unfortunately as a diabetic that doesn't allow me much of that menu

Does anyone know the prices to have breakfast in the Hotel New York ?

Thank you in advance for your help

Simon

To get the breakfast buffet at Hotel New York you need to have the Hotel Meal Plan.

The minimum is the Hotel Half Board Meal plan which costs €32 per adult for each day of your stay. All persons in the party must get the meal plan. Full details about the meal plans are here http://holidays.disneylandparis.ie/meal-plans.html

In the sequoia you can use your breakfast voucher as part payment for breakfast in the Hotel. If memory serves me right I think it was another 7 euro on top per person.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't do it in HNY but it maybe more expensive as their breakfast are hot breakfasts, sausage, bacon etc.

In the sequoia you can use your breakfast voucher as part payment for breakfast in the Hotel. If memory serves me right I think it was another 7 euro on top per person.

I don't see any reason why you couldn't do it in HNY but it maybe more expensive as their breakfast are hot breakfasts, sausage, bacon etc.

Alot of people on another board have reported back that this option is at the whim of the CM. Some people have not been allowed to use their quick service park breakfast voucher as part payment for the hotel breakfast. I would say it would depend on occupancy rates. It is possible that the hotel guests with the hotel breakfast voucher get priority. The quick service park breakfast people may only be allowed to use their voucher as part payment if there is below a certain % of people on the hotel breakfast voucher. It would make sense from a logistics point of view, as the hotel may not have enough food prepared for extra amounts of people.

Also it may be on a day by day basis, so just cos you were able to use your quick service park breakfast voucher yesterday to part pay for the hotel breakfast, you may not be able to today.

So dont just assume that quick service park breakfast vouchers can be used as part payment for hotel breakfast

I thought you could buy a breakfast plan and not have to buy the half board plan to get breakfast.

The link that Pink Tink posted above mentions 3 plans - Breakfast plan, Half board, Full board

I thought you could buy a breakfast plan and not have to buy the half board plan to get breakfast.

The link that Pink Tink posted above mentions 3 plans - Breakfast plan, Half board, Full board

The half board hotel plan is the breakfast plan

Hotel Half Board = breakfast buffet in your hotel
Standard Half Board = breakfast buffet in your hotel+ 1 meal per person per night in buffet restaurants
Standard Plus Half Board = breakfast buffet in your hotel + 1 meal per person per night in buffet or table service restaurants set menu
Premium Half Board = breakfast buffet in your hotel OR character breakfast + 1 meal per person per night in buffet or table service restaurants set menu or Al A Carte or Character Meals or Buffalo Bills Show

The above is only valid for stays before 21 March 2018

After 21 March 2018 it changes

Standard Half Board = breakfast buffet in your hotel+ 1 meal per person per night in buffet restaurants
Plus Half Board = breakfast buffet in your hotel+ 1 meal per person per night in buffet or table service restaurants set menu
Premium Half Board = breakfast buffet in your hotel OR character breakfast + + 1 meal per person per night in buffet or table service restaurants set menu or Al A Carte or Character Meals or Buffalo Bills Show

Anyone who gets the Free Standard Half Board Meal Plan with an offer or deal does not get a hotel breakfast. They get the quick service breakfast at Cafe Hyperion.

Last edited:
The half board hotel plan also includes an evening meal at your hotel only (so slightly different to the normal half board plan). This will no longer apply after March.

There is a separate plan for breakfast only which is still bookable after March

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter