Breakfast recommendations not at Aulani

Firepath

DIS Veteran
We will be checking out in the morning and driving to the port in Honolulu for a cruise. No idea what the traffic will be like on a Saturday morning but I think we'll have some time to kill. Does anyone know of a good place between Aulani and the port to stop for breakfast and/or any sightseeing recommendations that can be done in the morning before 11:00?

I'm guessing you need to be at the port by 11:00am. A decent place on the way is Liliha Bakery on Nimitz. I'm old school and prefer the original spot but have been told by that this one is good. Sorry, have never been myself. BUT .. its directly on the way.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/liliha-bakery-honolulu-3

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaur...views-Liliha_Bakery-Honolulu_Oahu_Hawaii.html
What you didn't say is how much time do you have? What time are you leaving Aulani? If you don't like Liliha, I can give other suggestions.

You will more then likely find that most places will be busy on a Saturday with local families. We usually visit Denny's or Ruby Tuesday's (both in Kapolei) or alternatively Anna Miller's (Pearl City) for breakfasts on our way to Waikiki.

What about Eggs n Things in Ko Olina? Haven't been there as they opened after we last visited.

I second the recommendation for Anna Miller's. Very cheap but good meal, typical diner, known for their pies I believe. John & Kevin from the Dis Unplugged podcase also really recommend Anna Miller's.

Strong second for @HI_Tig808 recommendation for Liliha Bakery. Don’t miss the nuclear red jelly on a butter roll. You can pick up some of their coco puffs when you’re done.

Liliha Bakery can get busy and if the wait is longer than you’d like, there’s always Zippy’s next door. You can’t go wrong with their corned beef hash and Portuguese sausage bento.

I wonder what would happen if we showed up for our cruise with a couple of pies in hand.

Another vote for Anna Millers! We love that place.

We like cinnamons for breakfast but not the downtown location. If you wanna load up on donuts do kamehameha bakery and chill on a beach with a box of donuts lol. Never underestimate how bad traffic will be, it can be brutal (kamehameha bakery is worth the early rising, actually I’d recommend sunrise at the scenic pull off before the blowholes and then get to the bakery before they sell outta the best flavors 😂)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!