Breakfast Question

Cast Member Boy said:
Can anyone give me information about the Lilo & Stitch breakfast at the PCH Grill?

Not sure what details you need. We went to this breakfast in September and felt it was the best character meal we have experience in DL. Characters where Lilo, Minney and Stitch. They went from table to table greeting the families for pictures and autographes. They also had a "camp" director, that organized the kids into doing a Hula dance with Lilo. It was very cute.

The food was the best for a character meal. Very hawaiian, so you got fish & spam for breakfast along with the normal eggs, bacon, pancakes, etc.
Good Smoothies and great coconut scones (Yum).

Glad to hear you liked it lucky. We will be dining there for the 1st time next month so I'm curious aobu t people opinions too. :)

We loved it. The food was great. In fact my picky breakfast eater had rice and Mickey waffles. They got to go up and hula with Lilo and play the island game (like musical chairs) with Minnie. It was great. And the food filled us so much we skipped lunch that day. We saw Pluto, Minnie, Lilo, & Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter