Breakfast PSs-Timing

cruisnfamily

DIS Veteran
I was going to make early resssies for breakfast at AK and then I decided that since we'll be getting up early the next day for EMH at MK I'd rather enter the park at opening and play a little before breakfast. I was able to get a PS for Breakfastasaurus at 10:20am. Will we be able to accomplish a few things before breakfast? We will head straight for the Safari but I'm wondering if we'll be done with that but not enough time to fit in another thing.

Here's my question:
If you wanted to do the safari first thing, what time would you make your PS for breakfast?

I'm not sure when you're going, but I think if you're there when the park opens and head straight for the safari you should still have time for something else before breakfast. The safari ride itself is somewhere around 20-25 minutes long. It's about a 5-10 minute walk from the safari to Donald's, depending on how quickly you walk, of course. I'd suggest either the Pangani Trail right next to the Safari, or something in Dinoland--Primeval Whirl maybe. You could always get FastPasses for Dinosaur before breakfast and then get right on after you're done with breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter