Breakfast option for a Friday, staying at ASM

dbaker375

Mouseketeer
We are staying at ASM in two weeks. I'm planning EPCOT for Friday and I'm trying to not eat at the ASM food court.

Other than Garden Grill or Askerhaus (no character dining this trip as DH is not a fan) are there other breakfast options available at EPCOT?

Or should I be looking at a MK area resort and then monorail to EPCOT?

TIA!

It looks like sunshine seasons does breakfast. I think the pastry shop is also open in France (but that seems like a long walk from future world)

We are staying at ASM in two weeks. I'm planning EPCOT for Friday and I'm trying to not eat at the ASM food court.

Other than Garden Grill or Askerhaus (no character dining this trip as DH is not a fan) are there other breakfast options available at EPCOT?

Or should I be looking at a MK area resort and then monorail to EPCOT?

TIA!

Sunshine Seasons has breakfast. You can also get back to the French bakery and grab breakfast (that's a bit of a walk during early morning touring). The Starbucks location near the fountains has breakfast sandwiches and pastries.

Thanks for the help! I haven't been since Jan 2014 and even that was for a conference.

We love Cape May at BC. It is a character breakfast but us adults eat there every trip.

There is a QS location in the very back of the France Pavilion that opens when the park opens (I'm sorry I can't remember the name). We love getting something for breakfast there. We aren't really breakfast eaters at all but we always make a special trip to get something there. They have both sweet and savory options. Our favorite is the round pastry that has cheese and bacon baked into it. Oh . . . I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!

There is a QS location in the very back of the France Pavilion that opens when the park opens (I'm sorry I can't remember the name). We love getting something for breakfast there. We aren't really breakfast eaters at all but we always make a special trip to get something there. They have both sweet and savory options. Our favorite is the round pastry that has cheese and bacon baked into it. Oh . . . I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!!
Les Halles. That’s our favorite QS place for any meal at Epcot. Highly recommended!

Not Epcot specifically, but there's the Boardwalk Bakery and Trattoria al Forno (although, characters, alas..)

Just mess yourself up on school bread in Norway for breakfast!

No in all seriousness, we do enjoy Norway for breakfast. What we usually do on Epcot days is eat a small snack before leaving the hotel (a piece of fruit and a granola bar or something like that), making our way to Norway first thing, unless we have a FP+ somewhere, where we order a school bread to split, and a charcuterie plate.

That's enough food for 2 people to survive for a few hours before a real meal (TS or QS)

Just mess yourself up on school bread in Norway for breakfast!

No in all seriousness, we do enjoy Norway for breakfast. What we usually do on Epcot days is eat a small snack before leaving the hotel (a piece of fruit and a granola bar or something like that), making our way to Norway first thing, unless we have a FP+ somewhere, where we order a school bread to split, and a charcuterie plate.

That's enough food for 2 people to survive for a few hours before a real meal (TS or QS)

Kringla is closed for reburbishment through the summer.

Thanks, Sharonabe. I didn't realize that Les Halles is open before 11am. I really enjoyed the gluten free lunch options there in 2014. That sounds like the winner for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter