Breakfast - Nutella on Fantasy?

Bellezza2

Earning My Ears
We are cruising next week on the Fantasy (can't wait!). Just wanted to know if anyone remember seeing Nutella at the buffet in the morning? My son loves it and for a while that's all he would eat on toast in the morning. He is now broadening his tastes so he will do peanut butter, but not jam. Wondering if I should bring a small jar from home... Any thoughts?

We are cruising next week on the Fantasy (can't wait!). Just wanted to know if anyone remember seeing Nutella at the buffet in the morning? My son loves it and for a while that's all he would eat on toast in the morning. He is now broadening his tastes so he will do peanut butter, but not jam. Wondering if I should bring a small jar from home... Any thoughts?

I don't remember seeing any. That doesn't mean I didn't missed it. My DD went through a Nutella obsession phase when Nutella on toast was her preferred breakfast at home. But on cruises she's all about the pancakes and Mickey waffles so she wasn't begging for Nutella.

It would have to be fully sealed, and if you brought a jar, remainder could not be brought back off.

Yes, you can bring it on, but as @_auroraborealis_ mentioned, it must be still be factory sealed when you board and can't be taken off after opened. You may want to consider bringing the mini, single serving cups.

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-23_11-57-11.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-23_11-57-11.jpeg
    35.8 KB · Views: 12
Well, the smart thing to do would be to bring the individual packs like someone else suggested.................then you are covered.

There is soooo much food to choose from. He may be able to find many things he likes.

I have also seen Nutella onboard. I know at least one of the desserts on the Palo buffet is made with Nutella.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter