Breakfast Chef Mickeys?

Joan S.

DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Needs to 'fess up
Hi, We usually do a late breakfast at Crystal Palace when we are in the MK but I was thinking of trying Chef Mickeys for a change?We think the breakfast at CP is DELICIOUS! Can anyone give me an honest review of Chef Mickeys??Especially if you have done both.Also what would be the latest breakfast PS and is it a pain to leave the park for breakfast?? Thanks for any input!! Joan

:D

I have done both and I like Chef Mickey's better. The food is the same at both but the characters are different. I'm a Mickey fan so I'm biased. To me, the only plus that CP has over CM is that it's inside the park.

As for the latest available time for breakfast, I'm not sure, but I'm sure someone else here will help out in that respect. Have a great time!

::MickeyMo Mickey76::MickeyMo

I like them both, but for me, I prefer Crystal Palace over Chef Mickeys.

Crystal Palace IMHO is a more relaxed atmosphere. I really enjoyed our breakfast there.

Chef Mickey's IMHO has a rushed feeling to it and it gets noisy.

Both had comparable food, although the coffee at CP was really really good.

We havent eaten at CP, but we are big fans of Chef Mickeys! Weve been 4 times in the past 6 years, and havent been disappointed yet. The food is always great, as is the character interaction. The kids have tons of fun. We have tried other character breakfasts, but they havent measured up to Chef Mickeys. Thats why this morning we booked our PS for breakfast there in July. ;)

We like CP better than CM. Food was much the same but the service and characters were both better at CP. Our favorite breakfast is Donald's at AK. Much better food than either of these and the service and charcters were top notch.

Jordan's mom

Thank You for all of the replies! I am going to do PS at Chef Mickeys because like Mickey76, Mickey is my FAVORITE! We started going to the CP when my youngest son was a Pooh fan,but now that he is 10,he only takes the pic with Pooh because I insist! So since the food is pretty much the same we will try Chef Mickeys this time! Thanks again, Joan Eeyore2003 and CamColt looks like we will be in WDW at the same time! We start our vacation at OKW for 4 nites, then 3 at the HRH and 7 at BCV! Joan

We've done both and enjoyed both. We're returning to Chef Mickey's in July, and have an 11:10 PS.

Both places are fun, with good character interaction. But I think the food quality is much better at CP. The food at CM's is just okay, IMHO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter