Breakfast Buffet at RPR

PTarbay

Mouseketeer
Can someone tell me what foods are on the breakfast buffet at the Islands restaurant at the RPR?Do they make omelettes,hopefully ham and cheese ?Thank you

We had the breakfast buffet in July and found it to be really good. The chef will make any kind of omelet/combo you want while you stand there. He had bowls of lots of stuff that could be mixed in. There was the usual assortment of rolls, bagels,etc. plus pancakes, french toast, biscuits and gravy, bacon, scrapple, sausage, etc., fruits. They even had salmon. The only thing I didn't care for was that you could only have 2 drinks that were included (i.e. juice and milk, or coffee.) more than 2 glasses and you had to pay extra. They also have a good selection of kid's buffet for lunch and dinner. My 14 yr. old chose that during our one dinner there and they didn't balk at allowing it. It had chicken fingers, mac and cheese, pasta, etc.

They also offered rice.....??????? I guess it goes well with the asian pacific theming????????

I just couldn't do it though.

They only allowed you 2 beverages?Were they a decent size?I've never heard of that before.What did they charge for the buffet?The only thing my girls seem to eat is chicken nuggets and macaroni and cheese but they're 17 so I imagine I'll just have to pay for the adult buffet and send them to the kid section.Thanks for the information.

Originally posted by SpideyHulk24
They also offered rice.....??????? I guess it goes well with the asian pacific theming????????
I just couldn't do it though.

Must have been, right along with the salmon! I could handle the rice in the morning.....but fish next to eggs on a plate.....at MY table? blah! lol As for the size of the drink glasses... normal size.......not refilled for free or anything. Of course, as soon as the waitress took our order, making it perfectly clear (rather pushy) that we each had a choice of two ONLY, well geez, that just makes you panic, like you know you're absolutely going to die of thirst 2 min. into your meal!! I wish I cold remember what the breakfast buffet price was. I want to say $12? And I can't remember the kid's dinner buffet price at all. sorry.

The breakfast buffet at Islands if very good...they have almost everything on the menu (you can order menu only in the morning also), and made to order omelets/eggs.

The servers are excellent also...in great moods in the morning...we ate there a couple of times and they cracked us up.

Hi my family and I ate at the Islands restaurant buffet on the 14 of August. We loved it. My daughter loves rice for every meal LOL so it was a dream come true to her.

It was the normal breakfast fare, also as already mentioned made to order omelets but they will also make eggs any way you would like them prepared. There was a wide variety of breakfast meats, breakfast cereals, breads, pancakes, waffles and some wonderful fresh fruit. The pineapple was particularly wonderful although they did also have cantaloupe, honeydew and strawberries with a yogurt for dipping.

We were not asked to restrict ourselves to just 2 beverages. My husband and I had orange juice and coffee and we were not charged refills.

OP enjoy. It is a great deal as we were used to paying 20pp at WDW.

MandaMom

Steamed rice with breakfast is very typical here in Hawaii. Sausage, eggs and rice (with soy sauce on the side to add as desired). This is in fact so common that McDonald's here offers a breakfast meal with rice, eggs and sausage. Fried rice is also a very common breakfast meal in itself.

I thought it was like that everywhere. Shucks! LOL.

Eclpz314 LOL!!!!!!!

I totally understand the whole fish and breakfast thing!!!! EWWW!!!!!

is eaten here alot at breakfast...only the folks here (oklahoma) put SUGAR on the rice!!!!YUCK!!!! I have always thought this was odd. Fish for breakfast......that must be a mortal sin!:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter