Breakfast at Rainforest Cafe?

tiggeroo42

Adult Dumbo Rider
Has anyone tried the breakfast at the Rainforest Cafe in Downtown Disney? If so, would you recommend it? Also, does anyone know how far in advance you can make reservations there? Thanks!

We've had breakfast at the Rainforest a couple of times. It is not your normal breakfast. They don't have bacon, eggs and pancakes. They have a breakfast pizza with eggs, hams and chilies and they have tongan french toast and other exotic things. My kids have a hard time finding something that they will eat. I'm not sure how far in advance you can make reservations.

Thanks, disneylandmom. We'll probably give it a try. I'm hoping it will be less crowded than lunch or dinner. :)

I beg to differ with disneylandmom...Rainforest Cafe does have one normal breakfast. It's called the Breakfast of Bandits and it is scrambled eggs, o'brien potatoes, three pieces of bacon, poppy seed-lemon muffin, strawberries and oranges.
It's very good and about $8.99. If you have an annual pass, you get 10% off. Also try the Frozen Rasberry Lemonade. Doesn't get any better than that!

You'll have a great breakfast!

Roy

I beg to differ with disneylandmom...Rainforest Cafe does have one normal breakfast. It's called the Breakfast of Bandits and it is scrambled eggs, o'brien potatoes, three pieces of bacon, poppy seed-lemon muffin, strawberries and oranges.
It's very good and about $8.99. If you have an annual pass, you get 10% off. Also try the Frozen Rasberry Lemonade. Doesn't get any better than that!

Roy

Roy

Roy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!