Breakfast at Ohana??

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
I just read that Ohana does not have the character breakfast any more.... Is this true??? when did that happen.... we were there last summer.....loved it... were planning to do it again this summer... that was our favorite....thanks...amy:( :confused:

Seems hard to believe since it's always so busy there. We always have breakfast at Kona a couple of times per trip and there always seems to be a crowd at 'Ohana.

Didn't someone post a couple weeks ago about it not being listed on WDW's list of restaurants or something like that? It sounded like a mistake. Is it a favorite of yours, corvair?

After I read it... i did look on Disneys site... it is not listed... i checked other sites and it is still there....wonder whats up... we love ohanas...::yes:: amy

It was not listed on the Diseny website, but if you just call up to make PS's it was available. maybe they forgot to add it to the website. We loved it and did it on our first morning. Great way to start our trip! Excellent service, great atmosphere, great character interraction and really yummy food!

If you want to have the breakfast dishes at a restaurant like Kona Cafe do you have to get there during breakfast hours or can you get anything all day long?

I made PS for the character breakfast for 5/26/04. Even though it is not on the Disney website, it still exists. princess: I don't know if you can get breakfast all day at Kona or not. I'd be kind of interested in knowing. I love :lovestruc Tonga Toast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter