• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Breakfast at MK?

KNBNESMOM

Mouseketeer
We are planning on spending July 4th in the Magic Kingdom (yes, we are absolutely nuts). In the event that I cannot get Cindy's is there anywhere else that has a sit down breakfast besides the Crystal Palace? We will be eating there earlier in the week and I was hoping for someplace else.

Thanks

Angie

Those are the only two locations in MK that offer a sit down Breakfast. Have you thought about a nearby resort as an option.
1900 Park Fare, GF Cafe, Konas, Chef Mickey's or Concourse St.

I have considered the other options as there are lots of places that we would love to eat. We just figured that with it being July 4th we had better get into the park as early as possible and stay put for the day. Oh well, no worries. We are planning on having dinner at LTT so if we don't get Cindy's it's no big deal. On second thought, we are stayng at SOG so maybe an early breakfast across the street at the Poly might be doable. Oh well thanks for the info.

Angie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter