Breakfast at Inventions vs. Crystal Palace

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
Looking for opinions! I will be at the Disneyland Hotel with premium dining for 2 nights with my 3 teen daughters. Should I book one breakfast at Plaza Gardens or plan both at the hotel? We will not be very early risers (coming from the US) and the girls are outgrowing the characters. Should I plan for convenience of eating at the hotel or would it be nice to experience both settings? Probably most importantly, how does the food compare? Thank you!

Last edited:
Did you mean Plaza Gardens? The food quality/range will be of a higher standard at Inventions. At Inventions the characters will be in the lobby not the restaurant. At Plaza they will visit tables like in a character meal.
If it continues and you get the chance the breakfast at Auberge was lovely, great food and character interaction.

Did you mean Plaza Gardens? The food quality/range will be of a higher standard at Inventions. At Inventions the characters will be in the lobby not the restaurant. At Plaza they will visit tables like in a character meal.
If it continues and you get the chance the breakfast at Auberge was lovely, great food and character interaction.
Yes!! Sorry- had WDW on the brain. I think I will stick with two visits to Inventions then, if the food is better there. I believe the princess breakfast carries a surcharge even for the premium plan? Thank you!

FYI, I'm at the park now and at the moment only a breakfast in the parks is only possible at Plaza Gardens. The CM couldn't tell me if the breakfast at the Auberge would return after the 1st trial period.

Sorry random side question but at Plaza Gardens do characters change or is it always the same characters?

Food is better at Inventions / California Grill, less choices maybe but better quality, if your daughters dont mind the characters hotel breakfast is better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter