Breakfast and lunch dining ....

DisneyPoly

<font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma
Are these meals also assigned seating? Are they sit down meals? Thanks!

Breakfast and lunch don't have assigned times or seating. There's usually a table service breakfast at Lumiere's/Triton's, plus a buffet at Parrot Cay and Topsider's (don't remember what it's called on the Wonder).

There was also "express breakfast" at Pluto's on deck 9, which was good if you couldn't get yourself moving before the buffets closed down.

Lunch is usually at Topsiders and Parrot Cay. Plus you can get pizza, burgers, dogs, etc. on deck 9 pretty much all day.

There's also room service 24/7. It's nice to have lunch in your room or on your verandah on sea days....

DisneyPoly,
I really enjoyed eating lunch in the sit down restaurants. You don't get to pick where you want to sit. the waiters seat you as you come in the door. My husband and I were seated with another family the first time we ate lunch in Tritons. I would have prefered a tabe to ourselves since I felt as if I was intruding. The family we were seated with did not seem happy sharing their table and were not interested in conversing with us, however they were almost finished eating when we were seated. I do understand that the waiters do not want to mess up all of the tables, and it saves them time from changing the tablecloth and dishes. The second time I dined alone, then they sat another lady with me and we had a great time chatting. The food on deck is also good, but it is nice to get waited on for some lunches.

We too enjoy the sitdown lunches. If you want to see what is offered, I have the menus on my website at: www.castawayclub.com
I think they ask you now whether you want to sit with others or alone at lunch...they did that for the first time on our Thanksgiving trip on the Wonder.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

You will find out which dining rotation you have when you get your Key to the World card. Your dining rotation affects your schedule for two non-dinner meals... your Character Breakfast and your Disembarkation Day breakfast. More about that later.

The rest of the week, you have multiple choices for breakfast and lunch:

<b>Breakfast:</b>
<nl><li>Lumière’s is open every morning with a table service menu
<li>Topsiders is open every morning with a breakfast buffet
<li>Parrot Cay is open on Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday mornings (port days) with a breakfast buffet
<li>Pluto’s has a continental breakfast selection on Sunday and Monday mornings</nl>

All of these breakfast options are open seating. Just show up whenever you're ready. (Check your Navigator for what hours each particular restaurant is available.)

<b>Character Breakfast:</b>
Your head server will give you tickets to a Character Breakfast. He will usually distribute these tickets at the end of dinner on Saturday night. Your tickets will be for your assigned table and an assigned seating:

<nl><li>If you have early dinner seating, your Character Breakfast will be at 8:15am.
<li>If you have late dinner seating, your Character Breakfast will be at 9:45am.</nl>

Your Character Breakfast will be on your first "sea day" after your first dinner in Animator's Palate. Thus:

<nl><li>If you have the APLAPLA rotation, your Character Breakfast will be on Sunday morning.
<li>If you have the LAPLAPL rotation, your Character Breakfast will be on Monday morning.
<li>If you have the PLAPLAP rotation, your Character Breakfast will be on Thursday morning.</nl>

<b>Breakfast on Disembarkation Day:</b>
There are assigned seatings and restaurants for breakfast on the day you leave the ship:

<nl><li>If you have early dinner seating, your breakfast will be at 6:45am.
<li>If you have late dinner seating, your breakfast will be at 8:00am.</nl>

<nl><li>If you have the APLAPLA rotation, your breakfast will be in Animator's Palate.
<li>If you have the LAPLAPL rotation, your breakfast will be in Lumière’s.
<li>If you have the PLAPLAP rotation, your breakfast will be in Parrot Cay.</nl>

You also have the option of eating at Topsiders on Disembarkation Day, but they will only be serving a Continental breakfast.

<b>Lunch:</b>
<nl><li>Lumière’s is open every day except Friday (Castaway Cay day) with a table service menu.
<li>Topsiders is open with a buffet every day except Friday (Castaway Cay day).
<li>Parrot Cay is open with a buffet on Sunday, Monday and Thursday (sea days).
<li>Cookie's Barbeque (on Castaway Cay) serves lunch on the day the ship is in Castaway Cay.
<li>Parrot Cay is the only onboard restaurant open for lunch on Castaway Cay day. The Cookie's Barbeque selection is also available at Parrot Cay
<li>Pinocchio's and Pluto's offers fast-food items.</nl>

Note that there is a decent variety for lunch. The buffet restaurants have different themes on various days (e.g. Italian, Seafood, Asian...). Lumière’s also has a different menu for each day it is open for lunch.

All of these lunch options are open seating. Just show up whenever you're ready. (Check your Navigator for what hours each particular restaurant is available.)

These guidelines specifically refer to the 7-day Eastern Caribbean itinerary, but they generally apply to the Bahamas cruises as well. A clear exception: there are no Character Breakfasts on the Bahamas cruises.

Ummm...Dave, could you be a little more specific please...

that was a little vague...

ROFL....Disney should pay you! :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!