Breakfast and lunch at BOG?

spumonisowner

Mouseketeer
We have a 10:25am breakfast ADR at BOG. Some of us would like to try breakfast, but we like some of the lunch items, too. I'm wondering when the switch-over happens from breakfast to lunch. Would we be able to order a little breakfast food when we first get there, and then go back out and order some lunch food closer to 11:00?

We have a 10:25am breakfast ADR at BOG. Some of us would like to try breakfast, but we like some of the lunch items, too. I'm wondering when the switch-over happens from breakfast to lunch. Would we be able to order a little breakfast food when we first get there, and then go back out and order some lunch food closer to 11:00?

Probably not.

The problem you have is where the line is to order. At most QS the line is INSIDE the restaurant. At BoG, the line to order is OUTSIDE the door and you can't just get into the line after you're already inside the restaurant.

This is one place where a breakfast ADR is a breakfast ADR and nothing else.

The problem you have is where the line is to order. At most QS the line is INSIDE the restaurant. At BoG, the line to order is OUTSIDE the door and you can't just get into the line after you're already inside the restaurant.

This is one place where a breakfast ADR is a breakfast ADR and nothing else.

Darn. I pre-ordered when we were there before so I couldn't remember where the line was for the kiosk. Thanks for the info! Sounds like we'll just be having breakfast then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter