Brand of chix fingers

carolinamama

Mouseketeer
Anyone know the brand of the Allergy Free Chicken Tenders used on site? The list from special diets doesn't say. My DS2 LOVED them last week! I'd love to track them down.

I think the brand of allergy free chicken tenders depends on where you get it. At MK, the Columbia Harbour House is usually Allergy Free Foods (allergyfreefoods.elsstore.com/view/product/?id=160251&cid=11581). If you can provide the location I can try to hunt down the specific company/brand. :)

Well, that would explain why they looked different from place to place!

He liked all of them. We are new to the wheat allergy world, and I'm still working on best brands. The ones they have at Contemporary and Grand Floridian looked and tasted the best.

From what I understand, all Disney owned and operated dining locations use the same tenders by Allergy Free Foods. They look different because they're cooked differently at different places. Some places have allergy friers to cook them and some bake them. Those that bake them tend to all get different results depending on how long they cook them as well as whether or not they're thawed before cooking. I've gotten them with black marks, light brown, dark brown, very crispy, a little bit soggy breading as well as other varieties but they're still all the same brand (we've ordered them a lot over the years).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter