Boys' swim trunks and rash guards

kyanmama

Earning My Ears
Hi Canadian friends!
We will be in WDW next month and even though it may be too cool to swim, I want to get new swim wear for my 3 yr old and 8 yr old sons. Any suggestions for online? Old Navy and Gap has very limited selection/sizes right now. Children's place has nothing. Where have you found cute swim wear for boys?
Thanks!

Not certain about online (MEC maybe?) but Marshall’s/winners should have something. And check mountain wearhouse and Walmart.

Carters Osh Kosh (online any way) has some on their website. It's a hard time of year to find stuff! Sport Chek too perhaps?

Lands End is great but expensive. They have a code right now for 40% off regular prices and some stuff on sale too.

They usually have very good Black Friday/Cyber Monday deals but I think that might be pushing it for your timeline

here is a link for what they have right now

https://www.landsend.com/shop/-/N-j...lp-_-sb2-2-4-_-ShopKidsSwim-_-20171103-_-area

You might find stuff in Downtown Disney or in one of the resort shops too

I second Land's End for swimwear, but only if it's on sale. Also, if your boys go through the knees of pants like mine does, have a look at their Iron Knee line. Expensive, as PP mentioned, but sale prices help, and IMO its worth it to avoid replacing pants every month or so.

You can save the duty by shipping to your hotel / resort in advance of your arrival. If you're staying on-property at WDW the resort will charge a $5 per-package handling fee, but that's still usually cheaper than duty.

Old navy when my son was in kids clothes, and Quicksilver when he hit teen sizes. He still likes to wear a rashguard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!