Bouquet after the ceremony?

JFox

DIS Veteran
Screenshot_20171004-105731.png

Our ceremony is on Monday and we are leaving on Thursday. What kind of bouquet maintenance is needed after the ceremony? I would like to bring it home and try to preserve it. I will probably go with the one above.

All the florists I've interviewed say the best thing you can do is keep it refrigerated. If it won't fit in your room's mini fridge, Bell Services can stick it in refrigeration for you.

All the florists I've interviewed say the best thing you can do is keep it refrigerated. If it won't fit in your room's mini fridge, Bell Services can stick it in refrigeration for you.

Awesome. Thank you!

My wife purchased 2 bouquets. One was made fake flowers made of silk. Now it resides in the corner of our china cabinet, next to our wedding topper, a miniature version of the Wedding Pavilion and our Unity candles.

The second bouquet was made out of broaches which she used for our photography session.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!