Boune back offers

My dog died last night, her heart stopped. They tried to resuscitate her, but it didn’t work. So I think the mental break down is a fact now. I haven’t slept or stopped crying. I loved her very much.

But I’ll let y’all know if I get a reply. Maybe I can try to redirect some of my emotions towards that. Don’t know. I’m so sad right now.

I am so sorry. I know how much you can love a pet.

I am so sorry. I know how much you can love a pet.

Thank you. I thought I had more time with her. She was 15 & started not eating. I took her to 2 doctors, got her numerous IVs thinking it was her kidneys & it would bounce back with fluids. The 2nd dr did an ultrasound & found multiple spots on her liver & spleen. I would’ve paid or done anything to save her. She just didn’t wake up. I feel so empty, loss, like a part of me is dying. It’s been horrible. I do appreciate the compassion on these boards. It’s easier coming on the boards than being with the people in my life. I don’t know why.

To update on the Disney subject, I only received one letter stating i would get a response at a time in the future, but no time limit. So who knows

Thank you. I thought I had more time with her. She was 15 & started not eating. I took her to 2 doctors, got her numerous IVs thinking it was her kidneys & it would bounce back with fluids. The 2nd dr did an ultrasound & found multiple spots on her liver & spleen. I would’ve paid or done anything to save her. She just didn’t wake up. I feel so empty, loss, like a part of me is dying. It’s been horrible. I do appreciate the compassion on these boards. It’s easier coming on the boards than being with the people in my life. I don’t know why.

To update on the Disney subject, I only received one letter stating i would get a response at a time in the future, but no time limit. So who knows

I'm sorry Disney has given you such a hard time with this...I hope they eventually do the right thing and give you the BB rate.

I'm also so very sorry about the loss of your beloved dog. I'm an animal lover myself...have 5 dogs and one cat now, and our last "pack" (that H and I first started acquiring after we were married for 1 year) was 4 dogs, all of whom we had initially adopted between ages 10 months and 1.5 years, and all of whom passed between ages 16 and 17 (two in the same year). I completely understand where you're coming from...I would've done anything for mine too, and it's absolutely heartbreaking. I'm sending you a big (((HUG))) and hopefully the comfort that comes from knowing there are others who understand what you're going through.

I am a pass holder. Will I be able to book bounce back for free dining without adding tickets? Is there a pass holder version? Thanks!

Man! That’s a reason to pass on AP! The whole point is we will be “bouncing back.” Lol! Will keep an eye out for the passholder discount. Thanks!

You can still take advantage of FD and save the two day tickets for use at another time, but with the expiry dates on tickets now, this option is becoming less desirable.

I wonder, can the tickets be used by a friend or family member? If you have an AP? That could work.

I wonder, can the tickets be used by a friend or family member? If you have an AP? That could work.
Yes that would make sense for a future trip! (Transfer ticket on MDE)... for the B.B. anyone getting free dining would need to be on the reservation and therefore purchasing a ticket. I will use it for the end of my AP window that works great! We usually purchase AP alternating years so it fits nicely

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!