Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

If you are there for one night that your TA booked for you, then when you call the BB line just ask that the same TA be on the new reservation too.

If you booked the one night on your own release the new reservation to your TA within 30 days of booking. There is a form for the TA to fill out and for you to sign, though I assume you can give your TA permission to sign for you.

Oh, cool! So I could make the new reservation on my own but have them credit it to my TA (yes, the room I'm in that night was booked by her)? That will make me feel much less guilty than asking her to work on Saturday. Then I can just let her know if I made it or not (depending on the deal) and she can cancel the original one.

I think I put the new BB offer (room) thru it's paces this past week. I just returned from a stay at the Poly and called from the room to book a long split stay next summer which includes AOA, YC and the GF. I had booked the YC piece previous to the stay to make sure I had two rooms with the desired views on hold and was able to convert that to the BB with no issues - keeping the same reservation number. I received the 20% off AOA family suite and 30% off the previously booked YC (CL WV) reservation and GF (CL SV Main) with no issues. I was also told that all this could be treated as a package and I could add any dining plans, tickets and other extras if I decided to at a later date. This was confirmed as they all only required a $200 deposit per room. This is a "seize the day" trip with my son and family and my surprise Christmas gift to them. Remember - you never have a promise of tomorrow!

I am reviewing different room only deals. My question is, generally are the bounceback deals as good or better than the annual pass deals? I am going down in a couple of weeks and could book a room only bounceback but if the annual pass deals are better then there is no need. thx

I am reviewing different room only deals. My question is, generally are the bounceback deals as good or better than the annual pass deals? I am going down in a couple of weeks and could book a room only bounceback but if the annual pass deals are better then there is no need. thx
If the date, resort and room type is available with the Bounceback, I would go ahead and book the Bounceback and re-shop once AP deals come out. Sometimes the AP offers are a little better, sometimes it's the same offer, but there is no guarantee that the AP discount will be available for the dates, resort and room you are looking for. For example, I am looking at AP discount availability at the beginning of April, and many resorts/rooms are not available to book with that discount. Once your WDW trip is over, you won't be able to go back and book the Bounceback. But, you can cancel it without penalty up to 5 days in advance if it's room only and up to 30 days if it's a package, if a better AP deal comes around for your dates. Better to have a discount in hand than wait for a discount that may or may not be applicable.

If the date, resort and room type is available with the Bounceback, I would go ahead and book the Bounceback and re-shop once AP deals come out. Sometimes the AP offers are a little better, sometimes it's the same offer, but there is no guarantee that the AP discount will be available for the dates, resort and room you are looking for. For example, I am looking at AP discount availability at the beginning of April, and many resorts/rooms are not available to book with that discount. Once your WDW trip is over, you won't be able to go back and book the Bounceback. But, you can cancel it without penalty up to 5 days in advance if it's room only and up to 30 days if it's a package, if a better AP deal comes around for your dates. Better to have a discount in hand than wait for a discount that may or may not be applicable.

The times are already available with the annual pass discount, I just won't know the bounceback pricing till I get there, so I was trying to get an idea of whether I should explore the bounceback offer when I am there or whether there is no point because it will be more expensive than the passholder rate? IE is there a time where the bounceback works out cheaper? thx

How quickly does the room only bounce back usually sell out? I know the number of rooms allocated could be different from year to year, but it worries me that the Disney website is already showing standard view rooms as sold out at some of the deluxe resorts (Y&B, Boardwalk) for early December 2019. We will be there this December 1st so I’m planning on booking then, but if standard view is already sold out at rack rate does that mean it won’t be available under the bounce back? Ugh, I’m getting anxious! :crazy2:

The times are already available with the annual pass discount, I just won't know the bounceback pricing till I get there, so I was trying to get an idea of whether I should explore the bounceback offer when I am there or whether there is no point because it will be more expensive than the passholder rate? IE is there a time where the bounceback works out cheaper? thx
Disney has made it so they only discount the specific rooms and dates they want to discount. The Passholder discount varies depending on the resort. The deluxe resorts range from 20% to 35% off. The Bounceback says "up to" 30% off for deluxes and weekends are excluded Jan - May. Your best bet is to call the Bounceback line and have them quote you. So depending on how many weekend dates you have / don't have and the resort and room type you would do better with one offer or the other. You will have to call and have them price it out.

How quickly does the room only bounce back usually sell out? I know the number of rooms allocated could be different from year to year, but it worries me that the Disney website is already showing standard view rooms as sold out at some of the deluxe resorts (Y&B, Boardwalk) for early December 2019. We will be there this December 1st so I’m planning on booking then, but if standard view is already sold out at rack rate does that mean it won’t be available under the bounce back? Ugh, I’m getting anxious! :crazy2:
If a room is already sold out without a discount, it will not be available to book with a bounceback rate. The room has to be available to book as a bounceback or to apply a bounceback discount. It's a good idea to price your dates and have an idea what you would like to book!

I’m curious about this too! We have our rooms booked under the AP discount but I’m wondering if the bounce back offer will be better. I guess I’ll find out in a few weeks when my parents go!

Does anyone know how to get a rough estimate of what the cost would be with the current BB?

I'm assuming Room only percentage off is pre-tax, but how about packages? Would just pricing out the individual components then adding be closer, or just use percentage off the total package price (that seems a bit too generous though).

Hello!
We just came home from WDW last Sunday, and I was able to book 9 days at POFQ with the Bounce Back Offer!
(June 26- July 5 - 2019)
So, I actually pay around the same amount of money for 9 night at POFQ (With the DP) as I did this November for 7 night (with DP) at POP.
Maybe it was around $200 more, but I will need to check... I still think it was a great offer :)
I had asked my TA if he could help me, and he could.... BUT... I was in the "Disney bubble" and almost forgot about telling him what I had decided.
Thankfully I remembered it late Friday night (we was leaving Saturday) and I already had the numbers from my TA

I did not want to bother him on a Saturday, but he actually texted me and helped me with some information that morning and he told me to call him if I needed any help :)

I was really nervous calling for the Bounce Back offer, because I am from Norway and I was a bit afraid they would not understand what I said and the other way around.

Well, I called them and was told they needed my confirmation number for the stay in November... and it took me a while to find that.
Actually I had the correct number, but I might have spelled it out wrong.

I told them that I wanted my excellent TA to take over my reservation and they asked for the Travel Agency and his name and everything went fine.
Got a message from him later, that everything was ok....

The only thing I regret is not booking another room, because I am traveling with other people some of the time next year.
My TA also told me he`d look out for any AP discounts etc when they come out and we could have a look what would be the best deal.

I don´t know when AP for June/July normally will come out?

Do you know if I can modify my reservation and do a split stay with the Bounce Back offer?
I would have loved some days at the Beach Club.... but I am very happy with POFQ, we stayed at POP now and it was great.
But maybe POFQ are a little more quite :)

Very exited to go back in about 223 days (or something around that) AND stay at POFQ AND be an AP for the first time :)

Does anyone know how to get a rough estimate of what the cost would be with the current BB?

I'm assuming Room only percentage off is pre-tax, but how about packages? Would just pricing out the individual components then adding be closer, or just use percentage off the total package price (that seems a bit too generous though).
The discount is ONLY off the room portion. If you are making a package, take the percentage off the room and then add the full price tickets (and full price dining, if you are adding that as well). Here is Mousesavers price list. It includes tax, but should give you a rough idea of pricing:
https://www.mousesavers.com/2019-disney-world-room-rates-season-dates/

Last edited:
Hello!
We just came home from WDW last Sunday, and I was able to book 9 days at POFQ with the Bounce Back Offer!
(June 26- July 5 - 2019)
So, I actually pay around the same amount of money for 9 night at POFQ (With the DP) as I did this November for 7 night (with DP) at POP.
Maybe it was around $200 more, but I will need to check... I still think it was a great offer :)
I had asked my TA if he could help me, and he could.... BUT... I was in the "Disney bubble" and almost forgot about telling him what I had decided.
Thankfully I remembered it late Friday night (we was leaving Saturday) and I already had the numbers from my TA

I did not want to bother him on a Saturday, but he actually texted me and helped me with some information that morning and he told me to call him if I needed any help :)

I was really nervous calling for the Bounce Back offer, because I am from Norway and I was a bit afraid they would not understand what I said and the other way around.

Well, I called them and was told they needed my confirmation number for the stay in November... and it took me a while to find that.
Actually I had the correct number, but I might have spelled it out wrong.

I told them that I wanted my excellent TA to take over my reservation and they asked for the Travel Agency and his name and everything went fine.
Got a message from him later, that everything was ok....

The only thing I regret is not booking another room, because I am traveling with other people some of the time next year.
My TA also told me he`d look out for any AP discounts etc when they come out and we could have a look what would be the best deal.

I don´t know when AP for June/July normally will come out?

Do you know if I can modify my reservation and do a split stay with the Bounce Back offer?
I would have loved some days at the Beach Club.... but I am very happy with POFQ, we stayed at POP now and it was great.
But maybe POFQ are a little more quite :)

Very exited to go back in about 223 days (or something around that) AND stay at POFQ AND be an AP for the first time :)
Congrats on booking a Bounceback. Here is a list of the historical discounts (including AP) and when they came out. June/July AP discounts have come out in April during the last 2 years:
https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

I just needed some clarification but couldn’t tell from reading through the thread...
If my dates are 2/20 to 2/26, will I be eligible for bounceback? The current offer says 2/17-2/21 and 2/24-2/28. So some of the days I’ll be there falls in the category while others do not...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!