Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

I'm in. Last year we booked a Bounce back in August for June/July @ Saratoga Springs 2019. It was convenient for the DP. We are going this year August 16th, and I am hoping for the free dining Bounceback.

I promise I've read the first page of this thread, and need to see if I understand correctly:
My fantasy is to take a small trip this fall for a BB offer for a longer January 2020 stay. My January arrival date was in last year's BB offer for a room discount.
BUT January 2020 offers would not show up until November 1st? Based on recent history, Aug 15-Oct 31 will probably be a Free Dining offer that does NOT include January dates. So I would have go less than 60 days before my big trip and cross fingers that there were January rooms available (with the added wrinkle that we're a family of 6, so fewer rooms work for us)?

I promise I've read the first page of this thread, and need to see if I understand correctly:
My fantasy is to take a small trip this fall for a BB offer for a longer January 2020 stay. My January arrival date was in last year's BB offer for a room discount.
BUT January 2020 offers would not show up until November 1st? Based on recent history, Aug 15-Oct 31 will probably be a Free Dining offer that does NOT include January dates. So I would have go less than 60 days before my big trip and cross fingers that there were January rooms available (with the added wrinkle that we're a family of 6, so fewer rooms work for us)?
Yes, correct. We'll have a much better sense of whether the offers for 2020 match what we have seen in previous years come mid-August. That's when the next bounceback comes out and we'll know whether it is good to book through October 31st like previous years, which would indicate that the next one would come out on November 1st. It will be posted here.

Assuming the previous patterns of offers and discounts, you can always book a room that works for your budget and reprice it if you stay onsite past November 1st. Also,general public discounts for early the following year usually come out at the end of September. If that comes out in September or October, you can book something with the general public discount and then wait to see if the bounceback would be a better discount with the added cost of your trip.

@Lehuaann - check out the Bounceback valid dates in the OP - September 2 - 28 is included and this offer is still available for booking, so super easy to change to it and there should still be plenty of availability in September. HTH!

@Lehuaann - check out the Bounceback valid dates in the OP - September 2 - 28 is included and this offer is still available for booking, so super easy to change to it and there should still be plenty of availability in September. HTH!

Yes, thank you, again @vinotinto

I have reflected on your threads so many times because our trips are usually either BB, AP, or DVC and got confused with which type I booked :faint: :laughing:

The week of September 15 was limited to 2 bedroom suites at deluxe when I called from on property last week. That is my week I didn’t move dates because that is our fall break.

The week of September 15 was limited to 2 bedroom suites at deluxe when I called from on property last week. That is my week I didn’t move dates because that is our fall break.
Thanks for reporting! We had heard that the December dates had very limited availability. It sounds like September is also having very limited availability under the Bounceback.

Yikes. We moved our dates from next week to September 20th and there was availability where we wanted (CSR) for the same rate.

Hi! I’ve never used the BB but I would like to try it! My question is:

In December I’m visiting with my kids and my mom. While there I want to reserve a room for our May trip, but in May it will not be my mom, it will be my husband. Is it possible to have a different party for the BB?

I apologize if this question has already been asked.

Hi! I’ve never used the BB but I would like to try it! My question is:

In December I’m visiting with my kids and my mom. While there I want to reserve a room for our May trip, but in May it will not be my mom, it will be my husband. Is it possible to have a different party for the BB?

I apologize if this question has already been asked.
That works. As long as there is someone “bouncing back” in May who was in the December reservation, you are good. You would be the “lead” guest.

I will be looking to booking a bounce back when we go in late August (girls trip! Myself and my 10 yr old) Question... can I book more than one bounce back reservation per visit? We are hoping to visit 2x in 2020 and if free dining is available it would be really nice to have it twice!

:rainbow:

I will be looking to booking a bounce back when we go in late August (girls trip! Myself and my 10 yr old) Question... can I book more than one bounce back reservation per visit? We are hoping to visit 2x in 2020 and if free dining is available it would be really nice to have it twice!

I have done that many times, so unless they change the rules, you should be fine.

As @fla4fun said, you sure can!!

They have also changed the BB rules and you can book more than 1 bb room even though you are the only adult in the room. When we were there in Dec (my 9yo snd I) I was able to book 2 BB rooms for a stay in April. That was a pleasant surprise!

As @fla4fun said, you sure can!!

They have also changed the BB rules and you can book more than 1 bb room even though you are the only adult in the room. When we were there in Dec (my 9yo snd I) I was able to book 2 BB rooms for a stay in April. That was a pleasant surprise!

Wow I had no idea that rule changed! Thanks!

My mom is going with my sisters family this July and wants to go again next summer with us. Sounds like she can book bounceback rooms for all of us for next summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!