Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

3 rooms

From the FAQ:
Can I book multiple Bounceback reservations or rooms?
  • Yes, you can book more than 1 room, up to 3 rooms at the same time.
  • New this year, you can place the other room in another guests' name that is not traveling currently with you and you can book up to 3 rooms, regardless of the number of adults traveling with you. Note that if you need to cancel your room, theirs will be cancelled too.
  • You can also book bouncebacks for different time periods (e.g., one in July and one in December). There is no limit to the number of different time periods you can have. The limits come in the number of rooms at one time, which is 3.
I did not know that. I guess they changed the policy. I know it use to be only those staying on property could book a BB but if you can now ADD an extra room that may be beneficial if you have other family members that want to go the same time you do. Thanks.

I look forward to seeing the new BB when we get their in Sept. Thanks again.

We are going this Sept. We just might try the bounce back offer with free dining if its available,never did it before. We shall see what comes up

August 1: Eagerly awaiting someone who is there - for them to call x8844 to see if FD BB started today! :)

I asked in the August thread if anyone was willing to call and get the details on dates and such. I'll bring the info over here if I get any takers!

So, here's the new BB offer:

The NEW Bounce Back offer is now available to current onsite guests. Free dining for select dates in 2020.
Requires - 4 nights, 4 day hoppers
Excludes - All Star Movies, French Quarter, Bay Lake, Little Mermaid rooms, Grand Floridian Villas
Must check IN on the following dates in 2020:
May 26 - June 2
June 26 - September 12
December 9 - December 24
This offer will expire on October 31, 2019.

The NEW Bounce Back offer is now available to current onsite guests. Free dining for select dates in 2020.
Excludes - All Star Movies, French Quarter, Bay Lake, Little Mermaid rooms, Grand Floridian Villas
May 26 - June 2
June 26 - September 12
December 9 - December 24
Awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Hope we are able to book our dates when we are there at the end of this month for next September :)

May 26 - June 2
June 26 - September 12
December 9 - December 24
Thanks so much @SarahC97. I will update Post 1 with the information you've shared!

Can someone explain to me what bounceback is? How you qualify and what the savings are? Thanks!

Oh man, not sure I can make any of these dates work for us. Maybe September, but I really hate the heat.

Can you post details, please?
May 26 - June 2
June 26 - September 12
December 9 - December 24

Can someone explain to me what bounceback is? How you qualify and what the savings are? Thanks!
Bouncebacks are specials you can book while you're a guest on-site for your next vacation. Right now, you can book a free dining bounceback (details on page one of this thread) for certain dates in 2020. You simply have to be a resort guest, make the reservation and pay the deposit before you check out, and meet the requirements of the special offer. So, it has to be in the date range specified, and you'll have to stay the minimum amount of nights and buy the minimum days worth of tickets (For free dining).

Free Dining BounceBack Details for 2019 (updated Aug 1, 2019)

Available to be booked by guests staying at a Disney Resort from Aug 1 - October 31, 2019. It is a Free Dining offer for select dates between:

May 26 - June 2, 2020
June 26 - September 12, 2020
December 9 - December 24, 2020
My birthday is May 27 and my 10-year wedding anniversary is June 5, so I just may have to book this next month when we're at WDW! I'm so excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter