Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

I also want to know that! I am guessing it will require an in person visit to guest services. Also, because it was a package I booked over the phone, I don't know theexact ticket price breakdown. Still, it will be nice add that as a "discount" to my AP renewal considering how much they just went up!

The only disadvantage I can see in having to do this in person is that I don’t believe you can make fp’s on an expired ticket. I change my fp’s constantly while I’m at Disney so it wouldn’t bother me much, though I like to get a Flights of Passage fp ahead of time.

Also, an off topic shout out to Saratoga Springs for the free dining bounceback. It is very convenient for walking over
to Disney Springs to use snack credits, get a coffee or quick service meal. Two of the three times we have stayed there, we have been upgraded from studio to 1 BR. We usually do a split stay with SS at the end. It's on the cheaper end of the deluxes if you are booking a Bounceback.

I have friends who absolutely love SS, especially for the convenience of walking to Disney Springs. We’ve visited them at their resort a few times. It’s definitely a good resort to consider when booking a deluxe for fd. :)

The only disadvantage I can see in having to do this in person is that I don’t believe you can make fp’s on an expired ticket. I change my fp’s constantly while I’m at Disney so it wouldn’t bother me much, though I like to get a Flights of Passage fp ahead of time.
I also see that this might be a process of trial and error depending on customer service both on the phone
and at guest services. I will try to have a ballpark of how much each AP should cost, but it can be a crapshoot getting a CM who knows what they are doing. I am hoping that when my renewal window opens, it could be done online. (not very likely!) I did see that your question on the ticket sticky/TPAS has not been answered yet.

I also see that this might be a process of trial and error depending on customer service both on the phone
and at guest services. I will try to have a ballpark of how much each AP should cost, but it can be a crapshoot getting a CM who knows what they are doing. I am hoping that when my renewal window opens, it could be done online. (not very likely!) I did see that your question on the ticket sticky/TPAS has not been answered yet.
I’m not sure it can be answered. I don’t think I’ve seen any reports either successful or not of people trying to upgrade an expired ticket over the phone.

Normally in Aug a new BB offer is released for the following year. Traditionally this has been a FD BB for the following summer/fall.

In 2018 a Free Dining offer was available to be booked by guests staying from Aug 1 - Oct 31, 2018. It was a FD offer for select dates between
May 28 - Jun 4, 2019
Jun 28 - Sep 7, 2019
Dec 6 - Dec 24, 2019

With all the upcoming openings I’m still hoping we’ll see a FD BB offer for 2020!!

Who wants to wait with me?? :D
I'm it to wait with you!

Really hoping for FD again as we are going in 4 weeks on the FD we booked last October. Hoping book something while we're there again for 2020. I feel like FD is the best discount out there for our family.
Us too! If it's offered, this will be the 9th FD BB we've booked in a row. Started in 2011 when my DD was just 2! Even though there are just 2 of us, FD staying at Pop is a better discount than any room discount we've seen as I would always choose to purchase the dining plan. It may not always save me money to get the DP but it saves my sanity not looking at prices so it's worth is to us!

I'm aiming August 1 for the new Bounceback offer and hoping it's Free Dining. We are driving down to Orlando as part of our vacation and have book a 3 night stay at the AS Movies. It is excruciating painful having to wait for a special offer and either not get your resort or dates or having to call back countless times because the line is always busy... ya'll no the drill:rolleyes1:sad2: Not putting myself to all that jazz in 2020:thumbsup2

Great information! Does anyone know when, if at all, the BB for room discounts starts being offered and for when next year?
In the past, this next BB offer comes out sometime between early and mid August and is good for stays until the end of October. Normally in November a new BB offer with room discounts for the following year starts.

Normally in Aug a new BB offer is released for the following year. Traditionally this has been a FD BB for the following summer/fall.

In 2018 a Free Dining offer was available to be booked by guests staying from Aug 1 - Oct 31, 2018. It was a FD offer for select dates between
May 28 - Jun 4, 2019
Jun 28 - Sep 7, 2019
Dec 6 - Dec 24, 2019

With all the upcoming openings I’m still hoping we’ll see a FD BB offer for 2020!!

Who wants to wait with me?? :D
I'm with you too!

Has anyone ever booked a throwaway campsite for a night for purposes of booking the BB and not actually shown up for the reservation?
I thought I read that this was something that people were doing but then read somewhere that Disney is somehow monitoring if you actually go to the campsite and therefore disallowing the BB if you don't go.

Edited to apologize for hijacking your thread. Will start a new one for this question.
This is not possible. DISBoards will also shutdown threads where people are trying to circumvent the system.

I will be looking for the new bounceback when I go on August 16th. I am worried about next year's Labor Day TA discounts, so I want to book two bouncebacks -- one for June and one for August. Considering Saratoga Springs or Old Key West for June. Still mulling over August resort picks, but leaning towards the Epcot resorts.

Called on Saturday and the bounceback is still the room discount for select dates this year. New Bounceback should be coming out very soon, by August 15th. I'll be onsite on August 16th and will post the new one in the OP. If anyone is there in August and sees the new one, please post. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter