Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

My mom is going with my sisters family this July and wants to go again next summer with us. Sounds like she can book bounceback rooms for all of us for next summer.
Unfortunately this may not work out if her trip is in July. The current BB offer is for various dates in 2019 and is based on availability.

It really will depend ms on what dates your mom is at Disney, when they introduce the next BB offer and what the dates the new BB is offering.

What date is your mom checking out this year @tripplanner2?

I'm in. We have been booking free dining bounce backs in August for nearly the past 10 years. We arrive in a few weeks, August 2nd, for a two week stay at CBR, leaving on the 16th, and are crossing our fingers we get another one!

Unfortunately this may not work out if her trip is in July. The current BB offer is for various dates in 2019 and is based on availability.

It really will depend ms on what dates your mom is at Disney, when they introduce the next BB offer and what the dates the new BB is offering.

What date is your mom checking out this year @tripplanner2?
I think July 27 to August 1.

I think July 27 to August 1.
It will be touch and go but as it will depend on when the next BB is released. Normally it is released mid-August but in 2018 it was released Aug 1, 2018. If it’s released on the 1st again she could possibly qualify. I’d recommend she try calling x8844 before she leaves her room that day or, if she leaves before 7am she could try calling 1-407-939-1923 before 10pm EST on the day she checks out. If she waits any longer she will not be eligible even if something is released.

What hours can you call to book the bounceback when there? We are in the parks from opening to closing so hoping they are open really early or late.

You don't have to call from your hotel room very early in the morning or late at night. You can call while you are out and about at the world. From your resort phone: Dial Ext. 8844 from in-room or call 407-939-1923 before 10:30 PM ET on your resort check-out day.

Dave

We bounceback every year. the last few years we haven't included the water park option in our package. Does any one know how much more it would add to a price. We go for for day so I am wondering if it is cheaper just to buy the ticket at the water park when we are there.

We bounceback every year. the last few years we haven't included the water park option in our package. Does any one know how much more it would add to a price. We go for for day so I am wondering if it is cheaper just to buy the ticket at the water park when we are there.
I just looked into Disney website and compared a 4 day pass with ph starting today to a 4 day pass with ph+ and it was only about $20more.

Been bouncing back for like a decade now, and started adding the waterpark option a few years ago. For us, family of 4, it adds about $80 over all, so maybe $20 per person. We LOVE doing them while we are there so always opt for it now. Now, if we could just opt OUT of the hopper option and still get free dining, that would really be great.

Does anyone book Bouncebacks for FD and also have APs? We always do the free dining bounceback, but this is going to be our first year in September of upgrading to APs from our PH tickets. The FD bouncebacks always required ticket purchases so I was just wondering on others experiences. I've heard some use them towards their AP renewal but didn't know how that works now with these dated tickets now.

Does anyone book Bouncebacks for FD and also have APs? We always do the free dining bounceback, but this is going to be our first year in September of upgrading to APs from our PH tickets. The FD bouncebacks always required ticket purchases so I was just wondering on others experiences. I've heard some use them towards their AP renewal but didn't know how that works now with these dated tickets now.
We’ve done this several times in the past, but the dated tickets make things tricky for renewal if your AP’s are not yet up for renewal when you are down there and you need to hang onto the tickets for awhile before you use them.

What you’re doing, upgrading to AP’s from your PH tickets, is easy though. I think you can even go into MDE once you’ve entered the park on your package ticket and you’ll have the option to upgrade online, but you’ll want to visit Guest Services anyways as soon as you upgrade to get your AP discount card.

I have APs, and did a free dining bounceback. I went to guest services to prioritise my tickets. I wanted to use my APs and not the tickets from the package. This was easy to do -- guest services @ MK was familiar with the request. I can see the unused tickets in MDE. Hopefully it will all work out when I go to renew! I would be expecting the renewal price and to be able to bridge the unused tickets. I'll see in April!

I have APs, and did a free dining bounceback. I went to guest services to prioritise my tickets. I wanted to use my APs and not the tickets from the package. This was easy to do -- guest services @ MK was familiar with the request. I can see the unused tickets in MDE. Hopefully it will all work out when I go to renew! I would be expecting the renewal price and to be able to bridge the unused tickets. I'll see in April!
Can you see when your tickets are set to expire? If you booked the bb before last October when the package tickets began expiring at the end of your stay, I imagine they expire at the end of December hopefully 2020 and not 2019.

My understanding g is that if the dates tickets ‘expire’ then how it works is when you go to use them they will credit you the price you paid when you purchased them and you’ll need to pay the difference compared to the price at the time you use them.

I would recommend looking for the tickets thread as they have a ton of great information about tickets. I believe it’s somewhere in the theme parks forums.

The expiration date is in January, 2020. I am hoping that PP Scrapping is correct about getting a credit for the ticket purchase. That is what Robo says in the Theme Park Ticket sticky. I rely on him 100% on these complicated matters!😁
Can you see when your tickets are set to expire? If you booked the bb before last October when the package tickets began expiring at the end of your stay, I imagine they expire at the end of December hopefully 2020 and not 2019.

The expiration date is in January, 2020. I am hoping that PP Scrapping is correct about getting a credit for the ticket purchase. That is what Robo says in the Theme Park Ticket sticky. I rely on him 100% on these complicated matters!😁
You will definitely get a credit with the full value of your ticket purchase, but the bigger question is, will you be able to renew this expired ticket over the phone, or will you have to do it in person. I asked on the ticket sticky at the beginning of the year and they were still unclear about it. So I just asked again. :)

You will definitely get a credit with the full value of your ticket purchase, but the bigger question is, will you be able to renew this expired ticket over the phone, or will you have to do it in person. I asked on the ticket sticky at the beginning of the year and they were still unclear about it. So I just asked again. :)
I also want to know that! I am guessing it will require an in person visit to guest services. Also, because it was a package I booked over the phone, I don't know theexact ticket price breakdown. Still, it will be nice add that as a "discount" to my AP renewal considering how much they just went up!

Also, an off topic shout out to Saratoga Springs for the free dining bounceback. It is very convenient for walking over
to Disney Springs to use snack credits, get a coffee or quick service meal. Two of the three times we have stayed there, we have been upgraded from studio to 1 BR. We usually do a split stay with SS at the end. It's on the cheaper end of the deluxes if you are booking a Bounceback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter