Bounceback for 2 rooms

Nohal

DIS Veteran
Going in September on bounceback from last year. Only booked 1 room for the 2 of us but will need 2 next year. DS< DDIL< DDGD will be coming during our vacation so I need and extra room. I know that I can book 1 room and DH can book 1 room but will I be able to take DH off of the other reservation and put him on my room. I did this a few years ago but don't know if it is still allowed. I posted this in the Discount codes thread but no one has replied.

I booked two rooms on a bounce back and made one in my name, and the other directly in my son's name (for he and his girlfriend). I just gave them my address for both rooms so I could handle the ressies. We had no problems doing this - so I would think you could do this as well and not have to "switch" the parties for each room.

Going in September on bounceback from last year. Only booked 1 room for the 2 of us but will need 2 next year. DS< DDIL< DDGD will be coming during our vacation so I need and extra room. I know that I can book 1 room and DH can book 1 room but will I be able to take DH off of the other reservation and put him on my room. I did this a few years ago but don't know if it is still allowed. I posted this in the Discount codes thread but no one has replied.
I'll say we have not had luck doing this. We often make bounce back for more than one room and split up the adults in our room, but have not been able to later switch the lead to the "right" name. Other than that person possibly needing to show Id at check-in if you have to go to desk, it's really not a big deal. We just make the magic bands for the right ppl. and it all works out fine.

I tried once to change a BB the lead name and also split to two rooms. No go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter