Bounce Back offers

Dis2016Can

Earning My Ears
Does everyone get a bounce back? I remember seeing one on our last trip but just got home from POR and didn't see anything. What am I missing?

Yes all Disney hotel guests are eligible. The info is in the booklet they give you when you check in. Also, you can also call the Bounceback X8844, extension 8844 from your hotel room phone.

You must call up until midnight of your check out date (the full phone # is on the pamphlet, I often book my Bounceback when I’m at MCO waiting for my flight home. :cutie: 200$ cc deposit to book it. (Which is refundable I believe if you cancel)

Yes all Disney hotel guests are eligible. The info is in the booklet they give you when you check in. Also, you can also call the Bounceback X8844, extension 8844 from your hotel room phone.

You must call up until midnight of your check out date (the full phone # is on the pamphlet, I often book my Bounceback when I’m at MCO waiting for my flight home. :cutie: 200$ cc deposit to book it. (Which is refundable I believe if you cancel)

Thank you! I don't remember getting a booklet when we checked in but we arrived very late at night, the kids were tired from travelling and it was raining so we rushed to our room. Guess we missed it. Thank you for the info!

The info is usually in the room in the folder on the little table, but I wouldn't worry too much that you missed it. There's pretty limited availability with it since it's been out since October and is only good for dates through the end of this year. Next time!

Thank you! I don't remember getting a booklet when we checked in but we arrived very late at night, the kids were tired from travelling and it was raining so we rushed to our room. Guess we missed it. Thank you for the info!

Are you still at the resort? Just dial 8844 on your room phone. That is the dedicated future stay offer line. You don’t need a code or to have the information before you call. They will ask for your current reservation number to verify you are onsite ( you can pull that up on MDE if you don’t have it written down). Just give them the dates & resorts you are looking for. To clarify the deposit: it is $200 for a package, 1 night’s rate for a room only reservation. And normal cancellation rules apply, 30 days for a package, 5 days for room only.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!