bounce back offers no offer sheets in rooms

disney11fan

I'm not politically correct
I spoke with the front desk regarding bounce back and they had no idea. One kind lady made a call and confirmed offer but could not explain why no offer sheets in rooms. She did say call the reservation number from room and they will help you.

I spoke with the front desk regarding bounce back and they had no idea. One kind lady made a call and confirmed offer but could not explain why no offer sheets in rooms. She did say call the reservation number from room and they will help you.
The front desk always claims that they have no idea about the bounce back offer. I am convinced that they are not telling the truth, but then, I'm a skeptic. Maybe they really are in the dark. ;) Anyway, the bounce back offer that we had in our room last month was only for the 2019 room discount and not the free dining in 2020.

Call extension 8844 from the resort room and they will give you the correct information about the future stay offer.

I was just there 8/17-8/23 and called the x8844 from my room on checkout day and booked Contemporary Atrium Club with free dining for 9/1-9/5 2020!

This is not new. No one has reported getting accurate bounceback offer info from the front desk in all the years I have been on the Dis. Disney resorts are not typical hotels in that their front desks do not have booking info or abilities. For example, you can’t walk into a resort, stop at the front desk & ask about booking a room for the night. That has to be done thru CRO. The front desk CMs have no need to know current booking promos because it is not part of their job. Sadly the guest needs to know more than they do.

Last edited:
Also, the offer is hidden. It's not a flyer on it's own. It's in the Disney booklet that is found in the rooms. I forget the name of the booklet. Anyway, the offer is in the center and can be removed by other guests so it's not unheard of for a booklet to be missing the offer. A housekeeper isn't going to notice if that's been removed either, so they aren't replaced when it's removed. And it's not a booklet they seem to remember to put in the room each time. So, all that to say, there are several aspects to the offer being in the room and why someone would a, not notice or b not have it in their room.

I was just there 8/17-8/23 and called the x8844 from my room on checkout day and booked Contemporary Atrium Club with free dining for 9/1-9/5 2020!
Thanks for the ext number. That helps . Easier number to remember

With bounce offers do you put any money down or can you slowly pay toward the trip?

For the free dining bounce back offer, the one currently offered, you would need to put down a $200 deposit (per room). The rest of the cost, you have to have paid in full 30 days prior to arrival date.

If the bounce back offer is room only, the deposit is the first nights stay. Not exactly sure, if rest has to be paid 30 days out of day of check in. A typical room only reservation is one night stay deposit and pay rest at check in date.

With bounce offers do you put any money down or can you slowly pay toward the trip?
They are no different than booking any other promotion, aside from that you have to book them directly with Disney while on your trip (or by midnight of check out day)

Also, the offer is hidden. It's not a flyer on it's own. It's in the Disney booklet that is found in the rooms. I forget the name of the booklet. Anyway, the offer is in the center and can be removed by other guests so it's not unheard of for a booklet to be missing the offer. A housekeeper isn't going to notice if that's been removed either, so they aren't replaced when it's removed. And it's not a booklet they seem to remember to put in the room each time. So, all that to say, there are several aspects to the offer being in the room and why someone would a, not notice or b not have it in their room.
Here now at CSR, the BB offer is on a card type ad on the desk. No booklet here at all, just a few ads etc. The front says 'Happening now at WDW'...the back says 'Savor the savings when you book your next vacation before you check out'. Everything about the free dining offered is on that side of the card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!