Bounce Back offer 2017

danielocha30

DIS Veteran
for all of you right now at Disney, is there a bounce back offer already? can you tell details? will be traveling by the end of August and will love to know the offer ASAP

The current bb offer is a room discount for dates til the end of this year. This offer expires Aug. 15, 2017.

A new bb offer typically comes out at the end of July/beginning of August. The past several years it has been free dining for the following year. We won't know for sure, what the new bb will be until it comes out.

If I am at WDW July 22-24, any chance I can book a bounce back for March 2018?

The current bb offer is a room discount for dates til the end of this year. This offer expires Aug. 15, 2017.

A new bb offer typically comes out at the end of July/beginning of August. The past several years it has been free dining for the following year. We won't know for sure, what the new bb will be until it comes out.

So is there no chance of a room only discount for next year? I am going December 2017 and hoping for an bb offer for beginning November 2018. Free dining wouldn't help me much. I would really need a room discount in order to go back next year.

So is there no chance of a room only discount for next year? I am going December 2017 and hoping for an bb offer for beginning November 2018. Free dining wouldn't help me much. I would really need a room discount in order to go back next year.

The FD bb typically expires at the end of October and a bb for a room only discount that includes dates for the following year (2018) kicks in then. But there were no dates included for the months of October or November in this year's discounted room bb. Maybe that will change for next year.

The FD bb typically expires at the end of October and a bb for a room only discount that includes dates for the following year (2018) kicks in then. But there were no dates included for the months of October or November in this year's discounted room bb. Maybe that will change for next year.

Thanks! Hopefully it will change. *Fingers crossed*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter