Bounce back free dining adjusted 35%

mcurran

Off to never land...
Today they adjusted our August trip in line with previous announcements by removing free dining from our trip and adjusting room portion cost down by 35%. The new reservation package is called “Recovery20 Disney Resort Hotel Package”.

Today they adjusted our August trip in line with previous announcements by removing free dining from our trip and adjusting room portion cost down by 35%. The new reservation package is called “Recovery20 Disney Resort Hotel Package”.
And for clarity sake we did not receive an email on this just noticed when checking out our plans.

I never got an email either, but checked MDE and got 35% off the total. I'm probably going to cancel anyway. Between the virus, no free dining, less park hours and maybe not even getting a reservation for the park I want, and now with the NBA being there, I'll wait.

I also got this for one on my reservations for November. I also did not get email. We had originally booked for the end of March using DVC points. I was not expecting this, but I am happy about it. We had originally booked a 2 bedroom villa but changed it to 2 cabins. Only one cabin got a discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter