bounce back booked solid first weekend november! Why?

firemanx

DIS Veteran
just finished a weekend at the grand & while there saw the nounce back offer. tried to book a value room first weekend of November 8-10. everything booked solid! Why is that weekend so booked?

Wine and Dine Half weekend is Oct 31 - Nov 3.

Plus Jersey Week and Veteran's Day weekend.

Jersey Week ends on 11/10 and when we left last November we were told there wouldn't be any BB during that period or for most of it not all of November I vaguely recall.

Last edited:
I believe it's more to do with the number of allotted rooms are not what they use to be with WDW discount offers. Because there are definitely value rooms available during that weekend.

upload_2019-5-9_14-10-11.png

All the above reasons. Plus this bounceback offer has been out since mid October. So combine all the above with a limited amount of rooms on an offer that has been around for almost 7 months..... leads to nothing available.

Oh, and Disney has also been using booking algorithms to fill rooms. The discount might show up for a longer length of stay then what you are looking for. Especially if you only want weekends. And a holiday weekend to boot, Nov 11th is Veterans Day. Lots of people book long holiday weekends.

All the above reasons. Plus this bounceback offer has been out since mid October. So combine all the above with a limited amount of rooms on an offer that has been around for almost 7 months..... leads to nothing available.
Yes. I would imagine there would be slim pickings left for any dates on that bounceback offer at this point.

It's not "booked solid." It's simply not included in the bounceback offer. All of October, all of November and early December have been blacked out for the room discount bounceback the last few years.
Here are the valid dates for booking bounceback:
  • Eligible dates to book the future trip in 2019 (i.e., dates that qualify for the future discount):
  • January 1-2, 6-10, 14-17, 20-24, 24-28
  • February 3-6, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28
  • March 3-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28
  • April 2-4, 7-11
  • April 21 - May 23
  • May 27 - August 29 (may be included, ask!)
  • September 2-28
  • December 6-24
If a day is not included, you can still book it, but it will be at rack rate.

Check out the Bounceback info thread:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/b...ith-latest-bounceback-for-2019-dates.3680214/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts