Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek for 2 BR?

iloveeeyore

DIS Veteran
Hi DVC peeps! We are considering renting points in early December for my husband and myself and our 2 adult kids with their significant others, so 6 adults together. DH has always wanted to stay at WL during the holidays.

Would you recommend Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek fo a two bedroom villa? Have never seen either. I know CC is new but BR is scheduled for rehab?

Advice appreciated!

Eeyore

At this late date, which ever one you can get. Early Dec is often fully booked right at the 11 month point.

The answer is Saratoga.

We don't check precise dates around here for rental requests, but I did just look at availability for after Thanksgiving through mid-December, and you're about a month too late for either BRV or CCV for early December.

Hi DVC peeps! We are considering renting points in early December for my husband and myself and our 2 adult kids with their significant others, so 6 adults together. DH has always wanted to stay at WL during the holidays.

Would you recommend Boulder Ridge or Copper Creek fo a two bedroom villa? Have never seen either. I know CC is new but BR is scheduled for rehab?

Advice appreciated!

Eeyore

If you can get it...I'd go Copper Creek...BR rehab will not be done by your trip, and a start date has not been announced yet as far as I know, so you could be walking into some sort of construction site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter