Bouce Back offer starting in Nov?

Coreyjohnson2007

Mouseketeer
Ok hopefully this goes in this category and it's not been asked 10,000 times.

So we're going to arrive on 11/4/18. We already know we're coming either in Nov or Dec of 2019 as well. So with this in mind we plan to book using a bounce back offer. I know the current offer available right now ends on 10/31. Does anyone know what or if the next offer is known yet. Trying to plan ahead and do some calculations before we get down there, or will no one know until 11/1?

I know typically it's a room only discount in years past but w Star Wars coming and some reports that seem to believe it will be dec 2019 or even Jan 2020 just curious if anyone knows the offers.

I've not heard anything about it yet. It'll be interesting to see the dates, but last year October and November were blacked out. They did offer dates in December. Who knows what they'll offer for next year.

I can make out the dates of the BB offer -- are there certain resorts typically excluded? We were thinking of Poly

I can make out the dates of the BB offer -- are there certain resorts typically excluded? We were thinking of Poly
Only some very specific rooms are completely excluded, such as 3-bedroom villas, the Bungalows at the Polynesian Villas, the Cabins at Copper Creek and the Little Mermaid rooms at AoA. However, there are dates that are completely excluded, and more importantly, the "up to XXX% off" language indicates that it is possible that some resorts have a lesser discount, which has been the case in the latest wave of general public discounts, Visa discounts, and AP discounts. It's worth calling and getting a quote, but know what the rack rate is in advance so you can make a decision if it's worth it or not.

If anyone books a room at AKL could you please post what you discount was. Looking for next summer - going in December

I zoomed in on the screenshot and typed it out. You’re welcome! :)

ROOM DISCOUNT BOUNCEBACK 2018-2019

This discount is available to all Disney resort guests to book during Disney resort stays between 11/1/2018 and 8/15/19. Guests who book their next vacation while they are currently staying at a Disney resort can get:

Up to 30% off Deluxe resorts
Up to 25% off Moderate resorts
Up to 20% off Value resorts

Here are the eligible dates to book the future trip, all in 2019. Only the included dates will be discounted.

January 1, 2, 6-10, 14-17, 20-24, 24-28
February 3-6, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28
March 3-7, 10-14, 17-21, 24-28
April 2-4, 7-11
April 21 - May 23
May 27 - August 29
September 2-28
December 6-24

Excluded resorts:
Fort Wilderness Campsites
3 Bedroom Villas
Bungalows at the Poly
Cabins at the Wilderness Lodge DVC properties
Little Mermaid rooms at Art of Animation

If the flyer is missing from your room, call 8844 from your room phone, or 407-939-1923 from your cell, during your stay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter