Bottomless Milkshakes

dobball23

DIS Veteran
Is Whispering Canyon Cafe the only restaurant on property with bottomless milkshakes?

I know when on the DDP, 50's Primetime and Sci Fi Dine In Theater will allow you to order a milkshake as your drink, but they're not bottomless, right?

I was so disappointed when we ate at Whispering Canyon last fall that their milkshake machine was broken and you couldn't get shakes. The bottomless shakes was one of the main reasons I booked it :-(. The skillet dinner was still delicious, but a shake would have been wonderful.

Would it be frowned upon if the only thing you ordered at The Plaza was loaded fries and a bottomless milkshake?

Frowned upon? Heck, I'm doing that on my next trip to WDW.
I agree. I'm planning on the fries and a shake too. After that, there will be no room for anything else. The kids will get lunches and Mickeylodeons and dh will order lunch.

Splitting a lunch and an ice cream is my normal, I do tend to overtip. Being out of the heat and noise is awesome!

We were at the plaza on 5/27 for lunch. This is the only restaurant my son just had to go this trip , he claimed he was going to have four shakes. He order just the loaded fries and chocolate shake. They gave him the glass the plus the mixing container. He barely finished the waitress said he could get one to go so he got a strawberry shake

I know when on the DDP, 50's Primetime and Sci Fi Dine In Theater will allow you to order a milkshake as your drink, but they're not bottomless, right?[/QUOTE]

Can I really get a milkshake for my drink on the DDP? It won't count as dessert will it?

I know when on the DDP, 50's Primetime and Sci Fi Dine In Theater will allow you to order a milkshake as your drink, but they're not bottomless, right?

Can I really get a milkshake for my drink on the DDP? It won't count as dessert will it?[/QUOTE]

Last time we were at 50s they gave us milkshake for our drinks and we still got dessert. Too much sugar. Lol.

Would it be frowned upon if the only thing you ordered at The Plaza was loaded fries and a bottomless milkshake?
My sons & I just spoke of doing this exact thing! They thought it would be a fabulous lunch.

Can I really get a milkshake for my drink on the DDP? It won't count as dessert will it?

Last time we were at 50s they gave us milkshake for our drinks and we still got dessert. Too much sugar. Lol.[/QUOTE]
They let me get the milkshake as my dessert 2 years ago. I couldn't have done a milkshake as a drink, plus dessert without getting sick.

Last time we were at 50s they gave us milkshake for our drinks and we still got dessert. Too much sugar. Lol.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, five of us split four shakes, three entrees and two peanut butter slices of cake (which we did not finish) for lunch. We had to go back to the room and nap, because we had such a sugar crash! It was bad.

Since we're talking about the DDP... I've heard D-Luxe Burger at the Springs has some pretty rad milkshakes. They aren't bottomless, but does anyone know if that counts as your beverage? I'm hoping so!

Last time we were at 50s they gave us milkshake for our drinks and we still got dessert. Too much sugar. Lol.

Seriously, five of us split four shakes, three entrees and two peanut butter slices of cake (which we did not finish) for lunch. We had to go back to the room and nap, because we had such a sugar crash! It was bad.[/QUOTE]

I didn't say this just for the record it is quoting weird. I said it was too much sugar. And that is for everyone else in my party. I had water and 3-4 bites of my dessert. I can't do too much sugar. My dh loves a lot of malt in his milkshake. He had drank about half of his and mentioned to the waiter it didn't taste very malty. Waiter brought him a whole other one. My dh drank it and he is not a big man. I was like sick for him. Lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter