Bottle Straps?

WDW4ME

Mouseketeer
I remember them selling bottle straps for people with the large mist bottles to carry around their necks.

I never looked to see how they held it--Would they work for a regular water bottle, if you wanted to carry it that way?

When we were there in 2000 they sold straps for water bottles where you purchased water.We did not buy them but I am planning to this year ,since we will not be bringing a stroller this time.Hope this helps

Maybe I am reading your thread wrong and slap me if I am. They sell a spray bottle that you put water into - it sprays a mist of water if you get hot and it also has a fan on it. This has a strap to go over the neck. They also sell a strap that will hold a water bottle to go around your neck. The first one sells for around $16.00, the other sells for $3.00. I think. Prices change in a short amount of time on our last visit.

Don't slap youself, Meagansmom---I didn't know they sold a stap just for water bottles---that is exactly what I want.

It should work for a filtered water bottle, shouldn't it?

Where do they sell them---just in the parks, or the hotels, too?

Thanks!

I can remember seeing these at few places. What I have read lately, you can buy them all over.

Yes, you can use the water bottle straps for the Brita filtered water bottles. You can buy them at many of the snack/beverage carts throughout the parks. They were $3 when we were there last.

On our last trip, we bought the insulated water bottle holders. They were at the gift/souvenier carts in the parks for $10 ea. They come in several designs and have a small clear bottle to put water in. We took this bottle out and put our Brita bottles in. They fit fine, and the insulated holder kept the water cold longer.

The bottle straps were cute and made a cheap souvenir. Each park has a different design on the strap. They work for any type of water bottle.

they sell the holders the same places they sell the water. yeah they hold any kind of water bottle . if you can wait till you get to all the parks just buy one at each park, they make good suvenieirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter