• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

BOS to MCO $129 r/t

PamCo88

Finally going Back!!
I just got tickets from Boston to Orlando for 129.50 R/T in late Sept. on Delta!!!!!!
Yahoo!!! more money for Sovie's :-D

I just checked out the Delta site and it quoted me $168 r/t from Boston. How did you get such a great prices???

We are going on Fri night 9/21 and returning following Sat night 9/29. tried it again and still avail at that price. I am part of skymiles but you can sign up and get instant membership

That's great, the airfares are incredible this year. I booked my parents airfare for $171 total non-stop on Southwest from PVD to Tampa. I could not believe a R/T ticket non-stop was $85.50. This makes it so much easier for them to visit their beautiful gran-kids. I can't wait, 13 weeks and I get to see my "mommy" and "daddy" and take them to Disney World!:D

The Southwest deals from PVD were wonderful for 8/15-9/30. Unfortunately we're back to school at that time.

just got in on the 129.50 deal on the delta website, u must be a skymiles member to get the deal only took a couple of seconds to sign up , each person who is getting a ticket must be a member. was worth signing up r/t non stop flights not to bad we r happy to get away for a long weekend , peter
Pam we will see u there lol ..

I got 119 including all taxes from Delta when I booked for next week about 6 weeks ago.
Scott

Delta's got a great offer going on right now:

Fly Delta Express BOS-MCO on any Tuesday, Wednesday, or Saturday in September, 2001 and pay $55 each way. Book online and save $5 on one way or $10 on RT tickets. Purchase at least 14 days in advance by 9/30. Trip must be completed by 10/3.

Details on Delta's site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter