"borrowing" someone else's tickets for SeaWorld?

pinktink83

DIS Veteran
We're heading out to San Diego tomorrow morning and as it so turns out my cousin's family all went to there last week and bought SeaWorld tickets (the 2 days for the price of 1) but they only stayed one day and wont be going back anytime soon. So she offered to give us their 2nd day tickets. Can we do that? Do they have names on them? Do they ask for ids? It'd be really nice for us...that saves us $200, which was the bulk of our trip expense. But I'm worried we'll get to the gate and they won't accept them for some reason. :/

Sea World has biometric scanners, though it seems to be hit or miss as to weather they use them or not. If they used them on the day your cousins went and they ask you to scan, the tickets won't be accepted.

Sea World has biometric scanners, though it seems to be hit or miss as to weather they use them or not. If they used them on the day your cousins went and they ask you to scan, the tickets won't be accepted.

Wow, when did they start using THOSE? I was there in October, and there was nothing that even looked like that!

(and we had the 2 days for 1 tickets)

I was there twice in 2006 and once in 2005, and I saw them at the turnstiles all 3 times. Maybe they didn't work well and took them out. When I went in summer of 2006, they didn't ask me to scan, but they did for the earlier in the year trip (got the buy a day, get a year free pass).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter