• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Born a princess...

dpuck1998

<font color=blue>I'm innocent I tell you...innocen
Besides Sleeping Beauty...and Julie, Jasmine was also born a princess, and Ariel also since her dad was a King.

I listened to that part of the podcast again and I think Julie meant, of the princesses that have castles. I guess I wasn't listening close enough the first time.

I think an Ariel Castle would be very cool! She was born a princess and she married a prince, so I think she deserves a castle!

I think an Ariel Castle would be very cool! She was born a princess and she married a prince, so I think she deserves a castle!

They should put it up at Tokyo Disney Sea!

I said the same thing, off air, and the guys told me she wasn't! :confused3

Julie, c'mon who are you going to believe? A bunch of guys or us girls here?

I consider all of us girls with Disney obsessions princess experts.

My dh calls me princess all the time, so I know I'm one!;)

Julie - you can go back and tell the guys they were wrong: Snow White most certainly was a princess before she hooked up with her prince.

Acording to the Grimm Brother's tale that Walt derived his version of the story from:

Snow White's father and Mother were King and Queen. Mom dies in child birth or shortly there after, Dad marries evil stepmother. (what is up with the poor judgement for 2nd wives from Dad's in fairytales?!?!?)

Daughter of King and Queen = princess

Jasmine's "castle" was the "Palace" and there actually is one at Disneyland....a rather small one located in "StoryBook Land".

One of my favorite rides is "Casey Jr Circus Train". I love the part when Casey says "I think I can...I think I can.........":cloud9:

Shannon

Julie, c'mon who are you going to believe? A bunch of guys or us girls here?

I consider all of us girls with Disney obsessions princess experts.

My dh calls me princess all the time, so I know I'm one!;)

Who are you calling a girl? :eek:

Ah, I knew I wouldn't be the first to point this out...
Ariel was my first thought...

This whole conversation reminds me of the dialogue that was running in my head while I watched Enchanted the first time!

the Step-Mother thing just never works out, so I was wondering how it worked with Giselle. the one that truly gets my blood boiling is the Step Mother in Cinderella, oooooohhh that Lady Tremaine!

But, more on topic, I always thought it would be cool if Belle would have the castle at Disneyland Paris.

But, more on topic, I always thought it would be cool if Belle would have the castle at Disneyland Paris.

It so would be! Although Beast's castle is a bit complicated!

I SWEAR i saw the castle that Beauty and the Beast was based on in the middle of France. I got all excited, and my parents gave me an odd look. Oh well, i know im not crazy! :rotfl:

snow white was born a princess she is the evil queen's (HELLO) step daughter in the story!!!! that is trying to keep the crown to herself!!!!!!!!!!! thats why the hunter takes snow white out to pick flowers

I think someone need to re watch their stories!!:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter