Boook on Disneyland or Walt Disney

calena

<font color=red>BL II - Red Team<br> <font color=g
I'm looking for a book on Disneyland or Walt Disney. I'm currently reading Mouse Tales - A behind the ears look at Disneyland and find it very interesting. Also read the Unofficial guide to Disneyland - which is so TINY compared to the unoffical guide for Walt Disney World - . Any other recommendations on a book on Disneyland or the life of Walt Disney? I also bought the Birnbaums on Disneyland and find the pictures nice for the kids but don't like it as much as the unofficial line! :)
Counting down to our trip!!!! Sad to see the Matterhorn will be closed when we are there and small world but can't wait to see Pirates, Indy, Space Mountain etc!

There are several books that we have seen in the book store sitting and waiting for a table at the Sci Fi but we purchased an awesome DVD. It is called "Walt the Man Behind the Myth. A protrait of a legend from those who knew him best." It is the story of Walts life with interviews with the artist that worked for him, friends, and Walt himself. We have watched it many times.

If you can find it at the library (out of print), "Disneyland,The Inside Story" is a good read. 'Walt,the man behind the myth' is good also. The sad part is Walt has been gone almost 40yrs and i still get choked up at the end of the disc. :guilty:

If you like academic reads, you might try The Magic Kingdom: Walt Disney and the American Way of Life by Steven Watts. It's an academic cultural biography of Walt Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter