Books

Jeccaboos

<font color=green>it is worth going just for the v
Can anyone recommend me any Disney reference-type books for my son, please? He is almost 10 but is a vociferous reader - loves anything that will give him facts and that 'Did you know...' attitude :)

As no-one knows we are going back to DLRP yet, I thought of making a present-bundle up at Christmas to give them hints and something like this would go really well in it.

Thanks

There is Sketch to Reality which is a Disneyland Paris reference book. There are sometimes copies on Ebay or found in DLP itself. It has a lot of facts about the park but is quite expensive.

Other than that I cant think of any. There are plenty general Disney refererence books on films, animation and WDW if you look on Amazon

What about the Brits Guide to DLRP? That is a booklet, is easily found in bookshops etc here, and has lots of facts and figures in it, about the park, the rides etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter